Worldwide Holiday Store reviews

1124 Broadkill Road Suite 350
Milton,, DE 19968

naomin29
11/15/19
Our experience was identical as that shown. We were given a presentation of the travel savings we could expect. It sounded great. They had a very inflated valuation of a timeshare we own in Mexico. They are in business only to defraud people. A guy calling himself George Lane Fox is a thief and the ultimate liar. He could look you right in the eye and lie, lie, lie. He is 50ish, British accent, overly white false teeth. If you happen to see him, run. We are senior citizens and he scammed us out of thousands. A woman calling herself Elsa Green became our BFF to help get the timeshare closed. While she was only a voice on the phone, she is a heartless liar. There is a special place in hell for all of them.
elissaf2
11/15/19
I was able to book online using the live chat, really neat feature! Hotwire does not do that. So happy i found these guys.
shaneg78
11/12/19
You are invited to a timeshare presentation and coached right in front of their unmarked building in Playa Del Carmen. Of course you go along with it because you don't want to forfeit your gifts. They only want people with vacation ownerships and require you to bring your contract membership number and credit cards. They even ask you how much money you have available to charge. Respectfully you asked not to using your cell phone during the presentation. This is to prevent you from due diligence research. Then they offer you much more than you paid for your contract. You then see that for every $500 you deposit with them will get your $1,500 in travel money. Hold on, they bring you out a check in you name....as a down deposit only on the $15,000 fake travel club. Oh, I forgot the first day discount. Scam company. Use Google Earth to view the address:124 Broadkill Rd. Ste. 350 Milton, De. No such address with a Suite Number 350. The single story building uses suite numbers that begin with a 1, as in 120, 122, 124 etc.. Also pull up the address on Yahoo maps. This review will be removed because they will have it removed like the other reviews of this kind.
fabianb42
11/8/19
I got a great hotel at a fantastic price! Thank you so very much for the help and I will definitely use you again.
Response from Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative
We are glad to help!
coltonk5
11/8/19
This is a very helpful way in which to plan a trip, especially to an area of the country in which we're not too well acquainted!
Response from Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative
We are glad to have helped you!
dylana42
11/8/19
Love booking with WWHS. Its nice to search for what you want to see all pricing options in one place. Quick and easy to use.
Response from Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative
Glad you enjoy our service!
edmundw13
11/8/19
Searched hotels, compared prices and booked 2 rooms - all from my computer and the morning of my stay.
Response from Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative
Thanks for your kind words!
christopherc804
Had no problems finding lodging at good rates.
Response from Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative
Thank you!
carmines18
11/8/19
They promised me I would save up to 50% on my luxury hotel. I only saved 40%. They tell me lies.....
brandenl8
11/8/19
WWHS is user friendly. I has lots of hotels to choose from with competitive rates. I will definitely use again and again and again.
barrettc16
11/8/19
Thank you for finding a good place to stay while away from our home sweet home, that is at the Four Seasons, a 5 Stars hotel, what else can I ask for? Your excellent customers service made it possible for us to stay In one of the prestigious place in Vegas. 'looking forward to it ! Thank you so much
arond19
11/8/19
hotel, very good, excellent, best, low price, good to find hotel. easy to use, easy to get good prices.
alecg25
Great site.

Had no problems finding lodging at good rates.

I hope everyone know this place, is the best.
willish38
Truly the best!
I travel quite a bit. WWHS consistently has the lowest prices on hotels around the world.
vicentek4
Great resource.
It's the best resource to go to first when searching for a hotel.
I recommend it....
stanfordb12
11/7/19
My Go-To place for booking rooms!
BEST place to find the best price on rooms! ALWAYS the first and last place I check!
shannonb384
11/7/19
Great website. It's so easy website to use. The hotels and prices are great. Overall the best option.
sammien4
Save Time and Money.
This site makes it so quick and easy to find the right location at the best price.
ruperts22
11/7/19
Best Web Page I Have Seen to Look for Hotels.
I Found what I was looking for, at the Right Price....
reubenh34
11/7/19
Good way of booking the hotel. Very good opportunity to see available hotels at best available prices.
porterf7
11/7/19
Very convenient and useful! Great web page to look at and find the best deals in lodging. Love it!!!
orvilleg8
11/7/19
Hubby decided to treat me to a ladt minute birthday getaway. We Stayed at Showboat and was happy with the accomdations. Clean and very reasonable to have a birthday getaway.
myrons74
11/7/19
Number One for travel. Best rates, and quick to respond to my questions. Will use again for my next vacation !
miltonn12
Easy booking experience.
I found this an easy booking experience.
Very helpfull and the costumer service is great.
matth326
11/7/19
It was excellent, it helped us with location,price,and comfort thank you.
I will call you guys any time :)

It is incredibly easy to get a hold of us! We have our 24/7 live chat and our staff is always standing by to take your phone calls.

By Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative

Well, I was able to save a whole lot of money. The travel experts really know what they're doing. I took my kids to Disney on a cruise for like $800. There were 5 of us.

By Foster P.

We have had thousands of happy customers this year alone. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service.

By Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative

In Playa del Carmen, we are located in Paseo Coba right behind Casa Sofia. We can be contacted via contact@worldwideholidaystore.com. You can call the club hotline phone number if you're looking to get in contact with any of our salesrooms.

By Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative

Thank you for your message. We have reached out to you.

By Ron C., Worldwide Holiday Store Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Worldwide Holiday Store staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Worldwide Holiday Store