Working Class Heroes reviews

1,620 reviews with 5 stars

bech7
Bec H.
7/2/19

Fast delivery, reasonable prices lower than competitors for same product that I bought. Overall very happy with my experience with working class heroes and would use them again.

tomsb
Toms B.
6/25/19

Shopping for clothes has not been this much fun since I bought a pair of Spliffy jeans from the indoor market when I was 12 years old. I can't recommend Working Class Heroes Enough.

hrvojeg
Hrvoje G.
6/7/19

I was searching online for some cool Adidas sneakers and stumbled upon Working Class Heroes site, which looked very appealing with variety of cool and casual footwear and clothes. Altough the site looks very professional, I was still a bit skeptical when ordering, because I rarely shop outside the bigger sites like Ebay/Amazon. But it turned out I really had nothing to worry about, sneakers were great, looked exactly like on photos, are very comfortable and the delivery was fast. I would gladly recommend Working Class Heroes to anyone!

janx2
Jan X.
5/16/19

Second item purchased within a week. Northface Jacket for grandson arrived on time perfect fit. Happy young man! Following this experience l Spoke to a guy called Adam regarding sizing. i.e. what mens size should l order for wearing as a woman. Perfect answer, perfect size, very happy customer. Will recommend this company and definitely buy from them again
Thank you guys.

chw
Ch W.
4/26/19

I've ordered from WCH quite a few times now - I've never had any issues. Orders always arrive quickly, and they have free returns which is really useful if you want to order a few things to try. They always have a good selection of brands on their website, and the prices are on par with other stores. They're now my go to store when I'm looking for something new - recommended!

patsyx1
Patsy X.
4/25/19

Having been let down by another company I was struggling to find the shoes my son wanted for his birthday. The guys at Working class heroes not only had the shoes but got them to me in time for the birthday. Also, there was lots of communication throughout the process. I am happy to highly recommend this company and will use them again.

chrisn119
Chris N.
4/19/19

This is the first time I have purchased from Working Class Heroes and it won't be last. The goods were sent out promptly and the communication about my order and it's status was first class. The item was as described and in perfect condition.

camberwellseb
Camberwellse B.
4/19/19

An excellent bag at a very good price. It was dispatched and arrived very quickly and I was kept up to date on my order's progress. Very pleased and I will use again.

romano6
Roman O.
4/17/19

Great service and quality products as always. My requests were dealt with promptly as was the delivery of my order. Free returns as well. Can't go wrong! Thanks s/heroes

pollop
Pollo P.
4/11/19

They stock some really cool stuff that you don't see elsewhere and even the free delivery is super-fast. Highly recommended.

mikeb492
Mike B.
4/9/19

First time I have used Working Class Heroes but it certainly won't be the last. Apart from the sign up issues (it wouldn't let me make a rewards account for some reason) I would say the whole process was excellent. I'm happy with the items I bought but it was the shipping that they excelled at. Super quick, well packaged. I could t recommend them enough. In fact I'm fairly sure I'll buying something else from there this week. Keep up the good work guys.

stephenh368
Stephen H.
4/5/19

Great prices and great stock. I ordered 2 separate parcels within minutes of each other which jointly would have meant free delivery. I contacted customer services to try an avoid paying 2 delivery charges and get free delivery and was told it wasn't an option. The items hadn't been posted and I would've thought it was a simple thing to remedy. A minor niggle but it disappointed me.

davidg1035
David G.
3/29/19

Great value and no nonsense process to order.
Delivery super fast.
Fantastic all round service! Thank you

juliem281
Julie M.
3/29/19

I purchased standard delivery. The item was delivered in only two days. Amazing, speedy service, will definitely buy from here again.

benav1
BenA V.
3/21/19

Super quick service for both orders, which were despatched the same afternoon and delivered the next day in both cases

Great to have the option of free returns too; and nice to get the note in the box to explain all about WCH and who is who in the business. Makes it all a bit more real when you are buying online!

dbx
Db X.
3/21/19

Great products, great prices, super fast delivery, would use again, hook me up with a discount code? :)

stevenl136
Steven L.
3/18/19

Lots of lovely personal touches set this apart from so many online purchases. Next day delivery is offered at an extremely reasonable rate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

ianm282
Ian M.
3/14/19

Best price, easy website to navigate - subsidised quick delivery.
A high point was that they were a relatively local business that I was supporting.

mickeyq
Mickey Q.
3/5/19

Expedient service and most of all I received a very heart warming message from the team for my first order. Always good to understand the genesis of the company. No complaints at all and will recommend.

stey
Ste Y.
2/26/19

I enjoyed the detail associated with the descriptions of the items and the personal touches in the communications received by the company. The items that I ordered were exactly what I was looking for. The delivery system with DPD is awesome as it is so accurate. Highly recommended and I will visit the store next time I am in the Lake District.

hazelj12
Hazel J.
2/20/19

First of all I received a lovely Email from Tom welcoming me, I thought that was a lovely touch, and I was kept in touch right through until I received the shirt.
The shirt itself was for my son who is a massive Beavis and Butthead fan and to say he was made up with it is a massive understatement, it is everything we expected and it's a great fit, and it looks lovely on him. The delivery was super fast which is an added bonus. Thank you so much Working Class Heroes we would definitely recommend you.

lindsayi5
Lindsay I.
2/13/19

Easy to navigate website, had exactly what I wanted at a good price, fast well priced delivery. Great service all round.

anonymousq332
anonymous Q.
2/13/19

Item was great value and arrived swiftly without any issues. I'll certainly use workingclassheroes again.

brentp75
Brent P.
2/11/19

From the initial simple online order to home delivery in 72 hours! First class service! Highly recommend this business. Excellent alternative to Ebay!

darb
Dar B.
2/6/19

First off, the browsing experience was up there with anything else I've used and was easy to navigate and choose my goods, that's the 'standard' stuff out of the way.

I ordered 2 items and sadly one was out of stock, but these things happen. Rather than let me know via a faceless email a really nice chap at WCH called me and explained the issue, offered an alternative or two and got me my order the next day. No messing, no excuses just good old fashioned customer service. It was so refreshing!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?