Working Class Heroes reviews

1,341 reviews with 3 stars

simonm108
Simon M.
12/17/17

Overall, a good price, quick delivery and a good product. Would have got more stars but first order on the web and the website crashed, leaving my PayPal payment in limbo with no order recorded. I was obviously worried as I had paid £470. When I phoned I got a (not particularly friendly) shop assistant who told me I had to contact the websales department, and I could only do this by email.....no phone number and no offer of help from the shop. I explained the situation, but still only email and wait.

Sometimes you need a bit more than an email address, and expect a little more flexibility in unusual situations.

In the end, my email was answered promptly and refunded. Because PayPal pre-funds payments they have to wait for my original payment to clear before refunding money (4-5 working days). Just before Christmas this was a paid as time was limited, so I had to pay again on credit card.

So, all went ok in the end, refund was made, but I felt VERY exposed for a period of time having paid an unknown internet company £470 on PayPal without any record of an order, and no means of 8mmediate direct contact. Not sure I would use again for that reason.

empirea1
Empire A.
4/10/17

Found this website whilst looking for some Carhartt and Stüssy clothing items and was absolutely delighted I had done so- I paid a lot less than retail for the items and the delivery time was perfect. The chaps running this place are very nice too; they give you a nice handwritten letter along with some freebies like sweets etc
Definitely will be shopping here again, 10/10 recommend.

Cheers, WCH!

1.3K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?