Working Class Heroes reviews

1,345 reviews with 2 stars

khunjenb
KhunJen B.
4/4/19

I bought a mans truckers cap, which turned out to be very small [I presume a kids or womans cap] Even though it was adjustable snap-back I couldn't fit it on my head...so I returned it with a note asking to refund order and delivery, but they only refunded order. I think that I should have been refunded the delivery charge as well because it is clearly their mistake not mine.

debbieb222
Debbie B.
5/8/18

Once goods received I tweeted my comments concerning condition of the box when goods arrived. I am a collector so I expect every part of the goods to be in pristine condition. I advised that you look at your packaging process and as most other vendors do double box the product to ensure this doesn't happen. I ship goods all over the world and wouldn't consider packing as you did. So please pay attention to your social media feeds to ensure you service can be fine tuned to customers feedback or don't bother with it.

joelc81
Joel C.
2/8/18

Love the site, love the products, like the way you guys nail the basics and layer your personality on top.

planb
Plan b.
1/25/18

Great website I brought some shoes and was a little disappointed because the box was a little crushed when they arrived but I'll put this down to the postal service. Great shop though it highly recommend shopping here.

rhuarib
Rhuari B.
9/27/17

I ordered a pair of trainers which I was more than happy with however they were a little small so I returned them and ordered another pair. I ordered the second pair to my home address on a set Saturday delivery for £9.99 however they attempted delivery a day early when I was not in. I reached out to customer service twice already requesting a credit given the increased cost for the set day however I am yet to even have ackowledgement of my email after 3 days. Hoping someone might reach out to me now...?

nicalaineb
Nicalaine B.
2/16/17

Excellent fast delivery z excellent quality product . Will be ordering feom this site again and will recommend to family and friends

1.3K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?