Working Class Heroes

Working Class Heroes has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 1,731 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Working Class Heroes also ranks 11th among Skateboarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.7%
1,705

• Great service and next day delivery at no extra cost -
  • The most touching part of this shopping experience was the personal letter I received with my product.

• Contacted the customer service via the help email several times -
  • Paid for DPD next day delivery, as I could have amanged a delivery around our schedules etc.
How would you rate Working Class Heroes?

“Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could...”

FranticMum A.
2/28/20

Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could find. Really easy site to navigate, easy purchase process, fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

“Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery,...”

anonymous K.
7/16/20

Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery, eventually received the item the following Wednesday - Tracking number provided showed no updates - Contacted the customer service via the help email several times - Was ignored - Contacted via their facebook page and eventually received a response stating they would refund my next day delivery payment ( which they did promptly ) and they look into it - Didn't hear anything else and then my delivery just turned up nearly a week later. There was no follow up email to check I had received my items or explanation as to where my items had been. I just received an automated email to leave a review?! I had been recommended this store by 2 of my friends who are very regular customers with them, however this experience and lack of customer service left me really annoyed, disappointed and not what I was expecting.

Reviews (1,731)

customer service (35) great service (24) day delivery (25) shopping experience (16) excellent service (11) great prices (13) great products (10) fast delivery (23) thanks guys (7) great selection (7) delivery time (9) order (107)
jm866
J M.
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase

Didnt get it, instead a slower Hermes delivery (verybad in my Area) without any option to deliver to a pick up point etc.

Refund on next day delivery issue given quickly, not much else thou, no real acklowledgement of the amount of hassle potentially involved. A virtual shrug of the shoulders really.

Might give them another chance in the future with small less time critical items- possibly, but generally a bit underwhelmed by the experince.
khunjenb
KhunJen B.
April 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
I bought a mans truckers cap, which turned out to be very small [I presume a kids or womans cap] Even though it was adjustable snap-back I couldn't fit it on my head...so I returned it with a note asking to refund order and delivery, but they only refunded order. I think that I should have been refunded the delivery charge as well because it is clearly their mistake not mine.
debbieb222
Debbie B.
May 8th, 2018
Verified purchase
Once goods received I tweeted my comments concerning condition of the box when goods arrived. I am a collector so I expect every part of the goods to be in pristine condition. I advised that you look at your packaging process and as most other vendors do double box the product to ensure this doesn't happen. I ship goods all over the world and wouldn't consider packing as you did. So please pay attention to your social media feeds to ensure you service can be fine tuned to customers feedback or don't bother with it.
rhuarib
Rhuari B.
September 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
I ordered a pair of trainers which I was more than happy with however they were a little small so I returned them and ordered another pair. I ordered the second pair to my home address on a set Saturday delivery for £9.99 however they attempted delivery a day early when I was not in. I reached out to customer service twice already requesting a credit given the increased cost for the set day however I am yet to even have ackowledgement of my email after 3 days. Hoping someone might reach out to me now...?
planb
Plan b.
January 25th, 2018
Verified purchase
Great website I brought some shoes and was a little disappointed because the box was a little crushed when they arrived but I'll put this down to the postal service. Great shop though it highly recommend shopping here.
joelc81
Joel C.
February 8th, 2018
Verified purchase
Love the site, love the products, like the way you guys nail the basics and layer your personality on top.
nicalaineb
Nicalaine B.
February 16th, 2017
Verified purchase
Excellent fast delivery z excellent quality product . Will be ordering feom this site again and will recommend to family and friends
1.4K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad. But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Working Class Heroes?

Have a question about Working Class Heroes?