Working Class Heroes reviews

1,331 reviews with 1 star

carlosm200
Carlos M.
11/29/18

I'm still waiting for a parcel that should have arrived on the 22th of November, and neither shop and delivery company can or want tell me where my parcel is,

yvesg10
9/10/18

Package got lost during final mile. Delivery company showed that it was delivered, but clearly it has not been delivered to the right address, otherwise I would have received my package (office address, 24/7 people at front desk: every package gets logged and stored, so no room for error).

Contacted customer service at Working Class Heroes, and they felt given the delivery company said that the package got 'delivered', they did not needed to service me anymore. This is costing me 96 euro's , and I just cannot understand that any retailer is OK with the fact of helping their customers in this fashion.

I will never, never, shop at Working Class Heroes again. Company that feels fine with their customers not getting stuff delivered and losing money is just mind boggling to me.

anonymousu133
anonymous U.
8/31/18

Not happy with the experience! I contacted customer service and was told the fact that I did not get my parcel I would have to sort it out myself! Will not be shopping on this site again! I spent £60 that I'll not see again and have no item to show for it

klockd
Klock D.
8/27/18

I ordered the product close to 14 days ago and it has still not arrived. Would definitely not purchase again having had to pay 13 pound postage.

salus
Salu S.
1/18/18

I havent received my order and it's been 1 week plus
Customer service takes long and the replies I get don't satisfy me never buying for working class heroes again ,never

jw183
J W.
1/10/18

I asked them not to include the price in the item as it was a gift, but the price was in two very visible places: a tag attached to the item, and a full invoice...

tomr185
Tom R.
12/5/17

My purchase has still not arrived and is held up with Royal Mail. I phoned for help on this matter and the phone was never answered despite over 8 calls.
I emailed for help and got a rather pathetic response that showed no customer care whatsoever. I responded to this and voiced my complaint and several days later have still not heard back.
My overall experience is not great to be honest and have doubts about using you in the future if this is the way you treat your clients.

maryi34
Mary I.
11/2/16

I never recevied my order. It is declared "deliver" on So colissimo website but it was not. The seller and the delivery service refused to do anything after this "mistake". Avoid....

Je n'ai jamais reçu ma commande, sur le site de suivie elle est déclaré livré alors que je n'ai rien reçu. Comme elle est déclaré livré par So Colissimo se site refuse de faire quoi que se soit et So Colissimo de même. A éviter !!

1.3K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?