Working Class Heroes

Working Class Heroes has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 1,731 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Working Class Heroes also ranks 11th among Skateboarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.7%
1,705

• Great service and next day delivery at no extra cost -
  • The most touching part of this shopping experience was the personal letter I received with my product.

• Contacted the customer service via the help email several times -
  • Paid for DPD next day delivery, as I could have amanged a delivery around our schedules etc.
How would you rate Working Class Heroes?

“Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could...”

FranticMum A.
2/28/20

Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could find. Really easy site to navigate, easy purchase process, fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

“Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery,...”

anonymous K.
7/16/20

Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery, eventually received the item the following Wednesday - Tracking number provided showed no updates - Contacted the customer service via the help email several times - Was ignored - Contacted via their facebook page and eventually received a response stating they would refund my next day delivery payment ( which they did promptly ) and they look into it - Didn't hear anything else and then my delivery just turned up nearly a week later. There was no follow up email to check I had received my items or explanation as to where my items had been. I just received an automated email to leave a review?! I had been recommended this store by 2 of my friends who are very regular customers with them, however this experience and lack of customer service left me really annoyed, disappointed and not what I was expecting.

Reviews (1,731)

customer service (35) great service (24) day delivery (25) shopping experience (16) excellent service (11) great prices (13) great products (10) fast delivery (23) thanks guys (7) great selection (7) delivery time (9) order (107)
anonymousk973
anonymous K.
July 16th, 2020
stephank13
December 18th, 2019
I ordered a jacket on 21.11.2019, no parcel till 18. 12. 2019, no help at Working Class Heroes, no solution of the problem.
nawit
October 15th, 2019
Refused to assist with a refund, refused to provide customer services telephone number, refused to provide details on how to make a formal complaint.

I required assistance with a refund due to a returned item. Employee dealing with the emails were obstructive, unhelpful, unsympathetic.

Due to not being able to advance passed email communication and find someone that is prepared to help, I have now lost £85.

I will definitely not use this company again, and would not recommend. I'm sure they are fine until you require any assistance with a purchase or refund.
tomr185
Tom R.
December 5th, 2017
Verified purchase
My purchase has still not arrived and is held up with Royal Mail. I phoned for help on this matter and the phone was never answered despite over 8 calls.
I emailed for help and got a rather pathetic response that showed no customer care whatsoever. I responded to this and voiced my complaint and several days later have still not heard back.
My overall experience is not great to be honest and have doubts about using you in the future if this is the way you treat your clients.
craigs298
July 26th, 2019
I bought 3 jackets online. I returned two but was refunded for the wrong jacket which meant I was £45 short on the refund. I sent evidence after they destroyed my returns form (ie photos of the jacket I'd kept) but the business didn't want to know, just kept repeating the same message which made it clear they weren't listening.

This despite it being obvious their stock-keeping is a total disaster. Eg they were asking me from which warehouse they had sent the jackets. You know where the blame lies when a business starts asking the clients things that only the business should know.

If you don't have to return anything you might be ok, but if any issues arrive, they will assume you are at fault and refuse to listen. Avoid.
carlosm200
Carlos M.
November 29th, 2018
Verified purchase
I'm still waiting for a parcel that should have arrived on the 22th of November, and neither shop and delivery company can or want tell me where my parcel is,
salus
Salu S.
January 18th, 2018
I havent received my order and it's been 1 week plus
Customer service takes long and the replies I get don't satisfy me never buying for working class heroes again ,never
anonymousu133
anonymous U.
August 31st, 2018
Verified purchase
Not happy with the experience! I contacted customer service and was told the fact that I did not get my parcel I would have to sort it out myself! Will not be shopping on this site again! I spent £60 that I'll not see again and have no item to show for it
yvesg10
September 10th, 2018
Package got lost during final mile. Delivery company showed that it was delivered, but clearly it has not been delivered to the right address, otherwise I would have received my package (office address, 24/7 people at front desk: every package gets logged and stored, so no room for error).

Contacted customer service at Working Class Heroes, and they felt given the delivery company said that the package got 'delivered', they did not needed to service me anymore. This is costing me 96 euro's , and I just cannot understand that any retailer is OK with the fact of helping their customers in this fashion.

I will never, never, shop at Working Class Heroes again. Company that feels fine with their customers not getting stuff delivered and losing money is just mind boggling to me.
klockd
Klock D.
August 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
I ordered the product close to 14 days ago and it has still not arrived. Would definitely not purchase again having had to pay 13 pound postage.
jw183
J W.
January 10th, 2018
Verified purchase
I asked them not to include the price in the item as it was a gift, but the price was in two very visible places: a tag attached to the item, and a full invoice...
maryi34
Mary I.
November 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
I never recevied my order. It is declared "deliver" on So colissimo website but it was not. The seller and the delivery service refused to do anything after this "mistake". Avoid....

Je n'ai jamais reçu ma commande, sur le site de suivie elle est déclaré livré alors que je n'ai rien reçu. Comme elle est déclaré livré par So Colissimo se site refuse de faire quoi que se soit et So Colissimo de même. A éviter !!
1.4K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Working Class Heroes?

Have a question about Working Class Heroes?