Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

1,365 reviews with 1 star

stephank13
12/18/19
I ordered a jacket on 21.11.2019, no parcel till 18. 12. 2019, no help at Working Class Heroes, no solution of the problem.
nawit
10/15/19
Refused to assist with a refund, refused to provide customer services telephone number, refused to provide details on how to make a formal complaint.

I required assistance with a refund due to a returned item. Employee dealing with the emails were obstructive, unhelpful, unsympathetic.

Due to not being able to advance passed email communication and find someone that is prepared to help, I have now lost £85.

I will definitely not use this company again, and would not recommend. I'm sure they are fine until you require any assistance with a purchase or refund.
craigs298
7/26/19
I bought 3 jackets online. I returned two but was refunded for the wrong jacket which meant I was £45 short on the refund. I sent evidence after they destroyed my returns form (ie photos of the jacket I'd kept) but the business didn't want to know, just kept repeating the same message which made it clear they weren't listening.

This despite it being obvious their stock-keeping is a total disaster. Eg they were asking me from which warehouse they had sent the jackets. You know where the blame lies when a business starts asking the clients things that only the business should know.

If you don't have to return anything you might be ok, but if any issues arrive, they will assume you are at fault and refuse to listen. Avoid.
carlosm200
Carlos M.
11/29/18
I'm still waiting for a parcel that should have arrived on the 22th of November, and neither shop and delivery company can or want tell me where my parcel is,
yvesg10
9/10/18
Package got lost during final mile. Delivery company showed that it was delivered, but clearly it has not been delivered to the right address, otherwise I would have received my package (office address, 24/7 people at front desk: every package gets logged and stored, so no room for error).

Contacted customer service at Working Class Heroes, and they felt given the delivery company said that the package got 'delivered', they did not needed to service me anymore. This is costing me 96 euro's , and I just cannot understand that any retailer is OK with the fact of helping their customers in this fashion.

I will never, never, shop at Working Class Heroes again. Company that feels fine with their customers not getting stuff delivered and losing money is just mind boggling to me.
anonymousu133
anonymous U.
8/31/18
Not happy with the experience! I contacted customer service and was told the fact that I did not get my parcel I would have to sort it out myself! Will not be shopping on this site again! I spent £60 that I'll not see again and have no item to show for it
klockd
Klock D.
8/27/18
I ordered the product close to 14 days ago and it has still not arrived. Would definitely not purchase again having had to pay 13 pound postage.
salus
Salu S.
1/18/18
I havent received my order and it's been 1 week plus
Customer service takes long and the replies I get don't satisfy me never buying for working class heroes again ,never
jw183
J W.
1/10/18
I asked them not to include the price in the item as it was a gift, but the price was in two very visible places: a tag attached to the item, and a full invoice...
tomr185
Tom R.
12/5/17
My purchase has still not arrived and is held up with Royal Mail. I phoned for help on this matter and the phone was never answered despite over 8 calls.
I emailed for help and got a rather pathetic response that showed no customer care whatsoever. I responded to this and voiced my complaint and several days later have still not heard back.
My overall experience is not great to be honest and have doubts about using you in the future if this is the way you treat your clients.
maryi34
Mary I.
11/2/16
I never recevied my order. It is declared "deliver" on So colissimo website but it was not. The seller and the delivery service refused to do anything after this "mistake". Avoid....

Je n'ai jamais reçu ma commande, sur le site de suivie elle est déclaré livré alors que je n'ai rien reçu. Comme elle est déclaré livré par So Colissimo se site refuse de faire quoi que se soit et So Colissimo de même. A éviter !!
1.4K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?