Review of Wordans.Com

Tel: +1-855-967-3267
quotes@wordans.com

customers74
1/30/19

I paid for my order May 22nd 2018, never received it. Now they issue this statement - well, they stole from me the last day... I bet before they kept being as dishonest as before. A scam company to be avoided:

"Since May 23, 2018, NEEDEN.COM Inc. became the official licensee of Wordans.com in the US. Therefore, NEEDEN.COM Inc. can't be held liable nor responsible in connection with any matter arising from the use of Wordans.com prior to May 23, 2018, including all orders placed before this date on Wordans.com. All requests regarding the use of Wordans.com prior to this date must be addressed to the former licensee of Wordans.com which is WORDANS USA LLC (401 WEST BAY PLAZA, PLATTSBURGH, NY 12901)."

asyriar
1/3/19

This company is definitely a fraudulent and a rip-off I ordered are cardigan sweater back in February 2018 never received my item in the mail I tried to reach out I tried to contact them nothing this company does not even have a appropriate telephone number to contact they business or talk with a staff representative but they got my money directly it came right off my card in my checking account.NEVER EVER AGAIN THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST IN MY BOOK. I TRULY HATE THIEVES AND I DON'T PLAY SBOUT MY MONEY BEING STOLEN FROM ME!!!! IF THE RATING HAD A 0. THAT'S WHAT EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD GIVE THIS COMPANY

brians339
12/20/17

This is getting ridiculous. You send me a response with excuses. And no actual information in the form of dates and times. Where is my stuff you already got paid for? These were supposed to be Christmas gifts. I was gonna print on them. Not that it matters to you. Thats ruined. But theres still New Years??!! Maybe? Follow through please. ETA ASAP!!!!please. Order #1720278

sarahg198
11/28/17

Respond on order since 17th need tracking. 1704039. No cust service. Seem to always not ship and people complaining.

cheryly11
2/14/17

Order 2 pairs of sweatpants, ready made Jan 27, 2017 and used paypal
They accepted payment 2 days later
No confirmation of order received so called them Feb 1st and they emailed invoice
Using their cheap mailing service which involves UPS then delivered by post office today is February 14 and the order is still in transit.

They do not have a phone number to call and I have asked them via email where my order is several times with no response at all. 19 days to get an order that is an off the shelf item is beyond ridiculous.

Their customer reviews I have read all seem to confirm the experience I had.

Response from Eric G., Wordans.Com Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the bad experience you had with your order.

If you could please provide us with your order ID and we can look into the matter for you.

We have registered your feedback for our improvement and would be happy to discuss a compensation with you for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Please let us know how we can improve your experience with us.

Would you be so kind as to answer this message so that we can quickly address this issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

Wordans Team,

it is a SCAM company. Accepts payment never delivers. They steal from customers.

By customer S.
Questions? Get answers from the Wordans.Com staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Wordans.Com