This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Woollen-Wear.in

Woollen-Wear.in has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Woollen-Wear.in also ranks 302nd among Clothing Other sites.

• They have wide range of winter clothes for men, women, kids and toddlers.
  • Customer service of this store is good and on time.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Woollen-Wear.in?

“Prices are cheap”

Andreasson E.
5/9/20

Prices are cheap which is a great bonus, and shipping is fast! Overall a fantastic place to shop online!

“Product was delivered on time even after paying for express delivery”

Monika A.
3/13/20

I ordered one pair of socks on 4th March and paid for express delivery but still I am waiting for the parcel. I called them up and now they are avoiding my call . No professionalism at all. Not trustworthy

winter clothes (7) customer service (5) shopping experience (4) jacket (22) winter time (3)
viramv
March 28th, 2017
I recently ordered from Woollen Wear and I loved every product. It was exactly like described and of highest quality. The delivery came in just a few days plus their customer service was supportive.
andreassone
May 9th, 2020
monikaa21
March 13th, 2020
vaishnavis1
June 23rd, 2017
Want to buy incredible winter clothes? Well, I discovered Woollen-Wear a few months back and absolutely love their collection. They have genuine woollen jackets, sweaters and other products. So far, I have ordered parka jackets for my husband, sweaters and kurtas which have turned out amazing.
simthg
October 25th, 2016
My friend told me about Woollen Wear as she purchased some winter Kurtas from their site and they were of such good material. After checking out their site, I ended up buying jackets, kurtas and some winter socks. I have to tell that so far they have been working great every winter. They do not get spoilt at all and are long lasting. The kurtas are so comfy and kept me warm throughout my college days. Love them a lot and I would tell all women to check these kurtas out. They are stylish, soft and incredible for the winter time.
hirunikas
July 17th, 2017
A top-notch service with reasonable rates and fast delivery! Woollen-Wear is perfect for everyone who wants winter clothes for most of the year. I keep travelling to London, Russia and sometimes New York which is why I need heavy parka jackets which is always available on their site.
cherianj
December 10th, 2015
Bought thermal wear, gloves, socks and cap. I had measured myself for making the order and the fit was correct when the clothes arrived.

Material seems good. I am yet to try it out when I travel but I am pleased with the product.

The only thing was that there was no confirmation e mail or sms after making the product whcih caused me a good deal of anxiety till my purchase arrived :-) Happy now. Apart from this .........Great stuff

I shall buy again if needed.
rajeshb12
July 9th, 2018
Recently I bought woollens for my family members from Woollen-Wear. The experience was matchless. I found every item at a rate that was unbelievable. Similarly, the quality of every single item be it coat or a jacket was phenomenal. I am sure I am going to be their regular client now onwards!
gracew18
August 16th, 2015
This is very nice clothing store with over a lot of clothing brands. Website layout is good for customers. Its easy to choose desirable clothing from any of section, as of its easy to use.
It takes a less browsing and better results with fully descriptive products. For every age group there are ampl varieties of clothing, which they offer to their customers. All the way I am much satisfied with this clothing store.
rajaramamohanroyk
November 17th, 2018
I have placed an order 115112 on 6th Nov 2018 , the delivery has been mentioned as 4 to 6 days. But still the same has not been delivered. I had sent five E Mails to their official mail ID but there is no response from them for any of the my mails.
gurpreets26
NO RESPONSE IN EMAIL ID AND PHONE NUMBER SO PLEASE AWARE
NOW I WILL DO CONSUMER CORT CASE REGARDING THIS COMPANY
santup
June 19th, 2017
I have ordered some woollen wear for my parents.

I am calling customer care - Winter Expert 91 84378 80880. No body picking up the call.
gurpreetd
February 7th, 2017
I am a fan of the scarves, sweaters and kids clothes on Woollen Wear. They keep my child warm throughout the day and he is so happy with it. I will definitely buy more from the site. They have good services.
bellap5
October 14th, 2015
I am gonna share my shopping experience with this online cloth store. This is for the first time I shopped ladies cotton quilted jacket FS in blue @ price of Rs. 3495 & Men’s Parka long sleeve jacket in black color & price of it, is Rs. 3895
Fabric of jacket is fine and quality is good. It's a worthwhile shopping. I would love to recommend this winter exclusive store to others.
sakshig3
January 7th, 2017
I do not purchase online much but my friend forced me to check out Woollen Wears collection for mens jacket. I was pleased with the products when I saw them on the site and they were much better once they came in person. I highly recommend Woollen Wear!
veerv
March 9th, 2017
Top notch service, customer service and fast shipping is all Woollen-Wear is about. They also have some of the best products made for winter time. I get wool items for my kids only from their site. They are totally reliable!
juliar34
September 21st, 2015
Pashmina is known for its finest quality and long lasting results in chilly winters. I got butterfly printed semi pashmina stole from them. I got it in $60 & it’s in butterfly color.
As of it has amazing looks, I made my mind clear to buy it when I saw it for the very first time. It’s weight is 100 gm and brand is lilly. It’s an amazing stole and I love to carry it.
kamyas
June 29th, 2014
In the winter season, everyone desires to purchase the best quality winter clothes. In current state of affairs, good part is that people have the alternative of either visiting stores for purchases or they can even buy online.
Mostly I do shopping online and here at this store I found best of clothes and accessories for winter. I gifted winter parka jacket to my cousin sister also. All the way, it was a nice shopping experience here.
piyushk
July 17th, 2014
I purchased a Winter Blankets with Inbuilt Hood for my nephews. It looks so nice. It is a cartoon design little heart blanket which is soft and Comfortable for infants.
It helps keeping baby warm and comfortable. It is available in gift wrap. Its product code is 168littleheart. The best thing is that it is very minimal in price. This blanket comes in Aqua blue, lemon yellow, light pink & many more color.
woollenweari
January 18th, 2017
Love the collection at Woollen Wear! It is the best website for winter clothes I have ever purchased from. Their customer service is helpful, delivery was quick and the prices are reasonable. Highly recommend.
aahnas
August 11th, 2014
Last week I shopped Mens trench over coat full sleeves to gifting my brother. Mens Trench Over Coat Long Sleeve Double Breast with detachable Hood and Sleeves inside jacket Suitable for Heavy winter withhold up to 40 degrees.
Features included are like Outer layer made from nylon fabric, Detachable hood, Snow resistance, Includes a sleeveless jacket inside, Includes a Fur lining for extra warmth, Every Accessories used in this jacket is customized as per style of the jacket.
kritij
July 1st, 2017
After searching the web for a while, I landed up on Woollen-Wear and I have been a fan since. They have good quality woollen apparels like scarves, gloves, thermals, jackets, sweaters and toddlers clothing too. I always buy winter clothes for my child from here only.
subhasishs
October 29th, 2014
This site is good as long as the item fits you. The quality of the items is good, especially the woolmark ones, but if it does not fit you the troubles begin. You need to courier the item to the firm yourself. The money return never comes. The contact phone is never answered and the email is never replied.
bellap3
August 21st, 2014
I shopped a ladies long jacket with belt which looks very trendy. this is a long sleeves jacket with fur and cap. This is made from the superior quality fabric for long lasting life and usability.
It can be worn over other outfits as well. It has detachable hood and one secure pocket inside & two front bottoms cross pockets. Every accessories used in this jacket is as per the style of jacket.

Tip for consumers: there you can get latest winter clothing in very reasonable prices.

ankitas11
April 25th, 2017
I purchased many gifts from Woollen Wear like mufflers, shawls, hoodies and baba suits. Each and everything looked the same like it is on the site. I appreciate this honestly from their end as most online websites fool customers. Highly recommend Woollen Wear.

Please don't order from them since I am having issues with return and refund. If you get a good product you are lucky but I would recommend you to go for known online brands like Amazon atleast they assure refund and exchange.

By Arthi P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Woollen-Wear.in staff and other customers.

Buy Winter Clothing Online, Merino Wool Thermal Wear For Men, Women, Kids, Baby Winter Gloves, Socks, Caps, Winter Jackets, sweaters, Winter Wear Shopping, 24 Hr Dispatch. Free Shipping

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woollen-Wear.in?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about Woollen-Wear.in?