Review of Woollen-Wear.in

NO RESPONSE IN EMAIL ID AND PHONE NUMBER SO PLEASE AWARE
NOW I WILL DO CONSUMER CORT CASE REGARDING THIS COMPANY
rajaramamohanroyk
11/17/18
I have placed an order 115112 on 6th Nov 2018 , the delivery has been mentioned as 4 to 6 days. But still the same has not been delivered. I had sent five E Mails to their official mail ID but there is no response from them for any of the my mails.
rajeshb12
7/9/18
Recently I bought woollens for my family members from Woollen-Wear. The experience was matchless. I found every item at a rate that was unbelievable. Similarly, the quality of every single item be it coat or a jacket was phenomenal. I am sure I am going to be their regular client now onwards!
lihanaa
9/12/17
I purchased a few clothes for my little ones who are 8 years old and 10 years old from woollen wear. They have loved the soft fabric and do not get rashes at all from the wool clothes. This is the best site to buy anything for winter for all ages.
hirunikas
7/17/17
A top-notch service with reasonable rates and fast delivery! Woollen-Wear is perfect for everyone who wants winter clothes for most of the year. I keep travelling to London, Russia and sometimes New York which is why I need heavy parka jackets which is always available on their site.
kritij
7/1/17
After searching the web for a while, I landed up on Woollen-Wear and I have been a fan since. They have good quality woollen apparels like scarves, gloves, thermals, jackets, sweaters and toddlers clothing too. I always buy winter clothes for my child from here only.
vaishnavis1
6/23/17
Want to buy incredible winter clothes? Well, I discovered Woollen-Wear a few months back and absolutely love their collection. They have genuine woollen jackets, sweaters and other products. So far, I have ordered parka jackets for my husband, sweaters and kurtas which have turned out amazing.
santup
6/19/17
I have ordered some woollen wear for my parents.

I am calling customer care - Winter Expert 91 84378 80880. No body picking up the call.
nishan54
5/8/17
Quick shipping, affordable prices and excellent customer support, I am impressed with Woollen Wear. They always make sure to satisfy their customers. I have bought many woollen kurtas, thermal wear and jackets from the site, they are amazing.
ankitas11
4/25/17
I purchased many gifts from Woollen Wear like mufflers, shawls, hoodies and baba suits. Each and everything looked the same like it is on the site. I appreciate this honestly from their end as most online websites fool customers. Highly recommend Woollen Wear.
jasvirj
4/19/17
Dont go anywhere else and just shop at Woollen Wear for winter apparels. Without a doubt, they are the best in the business for woollen clothing.
vks2
4/12/17
I am finicky about shopping online because of size issues but I was delighted to see Woollen-Wear has plus sizes. I finally have jackets that fit me right and keep me warm in extreme temperatures.
akshrav
4/1/17
They have a great range of jackets and outerwear for men plus women. I always purchase my winter wear from Woollen Wear and so far I have never been disappointed. I even buy clothes for my toddlers from here and they are extremely soft.
viramv
3/28/17
I recently ordered from Woollen Wear and I loved every product. It was exactly like described and of highest quality. The delivery came in just a few days plus their customer service was supportive.
samr109
3/21/17
Love the clothes and collection on Woollen-Wear. It is a reliable source to buy excellent winter apparels and accessories. I am an old customer and will continue to use their services without a doubt.
viraaza
3/15/17
If you have been searching for pure authentic wool products, there is no better place than Woollen-Wear. I get all my wool clothes for winter from their portal and have been happy with the services.
veerv
3/9/17
Top notch service, customer service and fast shipping is all Woollen-Wear is about. They also have some of the best products made for winter time. I get wool items for my kids only from their site. They are totally reliable!
kavayv
3/1/17
I recently took all the goodies I ordered from Woollen-Wear like socks, gloves, parka jacket, mufflers on my trip to London and I was surprised with the quality. All the clothes were comfortable and kept me warm.

Tip for consumers: Great site, I suggest to all, If you are going to buy winter clothes for your family online, Go to woollen wear site.

bindiar
2/16/17
We placed a big corporate gifting order on Woollen Wear and every staff member appreciated the sweaters. They delivered such a big order quickly and all the products were perfect as described on the site.
gurpreetd
2/7/17
I am a fan of the scarves, sweaters and kids clothes on Woollen Wear. They keep my child warm throughout the day and he is so happy with it. I will definitely buy more from the site. They have good services.
aahnas1
1/31/17
The perfect stop for shopping for the entire family. Woollen Wear is amazing! I ordered several products for my kids, parents and in-laws too. They all are happy with the quality and fabric of the items.
woollenweari
1/18/17
Love the collection at Woollen Wear! It is the best website for winter clothes I have ever purchased from. Their customer service is helpful, delivery was quick and the prices are reasonable. Highly recommend.
sakshig3
1/7/17
I do not purchase online much but my friend forced me to check out Woollen Wears collection for mens jacket. I was pleased with the products when I saw them on the site and they were much better once they came in person. I highly recommend Woollen Wear!
vijayk25
12/3/16
You can find pure wool products on Woollen-Wear which are difficult to find in todays market. The best thing is the prices are reasonable and you will not spend a ton of money buying winter accessories or jackets.
kalpnab
11/21/16
I was just randomly searching the net one day and I found Woollen Wear. I got their unisex winter cap combos and also some kurtas for the winter time. They are so soft and high quality because I used them throughout winter. There was one kurta which did not fit me because I ordered the wrong size accidently but the customer service helped me return the item and a new one was at my doorstep in just a few days. The kurta that came in the mail fit me perfectly and I am so happy how quickly it came. What great services!

Questions? Get answers from the Woollen-Wear.in staff and other customers.

Woollen-Wear.in?