Review of Woollen-Wear.in

Tel: 91465490136
info@woollen-wear.in

amits17
6/23/14

I bought a long ladies FS snow resistance stylish jacket. The product code is 2818. This is a trendy and exclusive jacket with long sleeves snow resistance with Sherpa inside. I bought it for a travel trip.
Awesome jacket with nice fabric and light weighted. I would love to shop more from the website again.

rohits12
6/17/14

I got this wool jacket known as Lure Sleeveless Checkered Men's Jacket from woollen wear flipkart. Its prices is Rs 2,895. Features this jacket is having are like cotton fabric, Checkered pattern and one can wear it any of formal occasion. Its style code is J6573copper and its a sleeveless jacket.
I found it great as a shopping experience and I am fully satisfied with the quality of fabric and comfort this jacket is having. Thanks for a nice deal offer.

poojam1
6/16/14

My feets get swollen in winter season every year but after whole kind of protection i didn't have had relaxation to my feet. After using pure wool anklet socks from this winter exclusive store, I find amazing results.
Clothing quality is at its best and the best thing is that it's affordable to my pocket.

vivekg
6/13/14

All the time it seems too difficult for me to shop online with family. But after I came in touch with http://woollen-wear.in/ I found great results. Now I can shop for me, my kids & wife at same platform. All the sections on mens, womens & kids clothing are awesome. Great response site really have. I have suggested this site to my colleague. In future I would love to visit & shop from the site again.

Questions? Get answers from the Woollen-Wear.in staff and other customers.

Woollen-Wear.in?