Review of Woollen-Wear.in

Tel: 91465490136
info@woollen-wear.in

simthg
10/25/16

My friend told me about Woollen Wear as she purchased some winter Kurtas from their site and they were of such good material. After checking out their site, I ended up buying jackets, kurtas and some winter socks. I have to tell that so far they have been working great every winter. They do not get spoilt at all and are long lasting. The kurtas are so comfy and kept me warm throughout my college days. Love them a lot and I would tell all women to check these kurtas out. They are stylish, soft and incredible for the winter time.

cherianj
12/10/15

Bought thermal wear, gloves, socks and cap. I had measured myself for making the order and the fit was correct when the clothes arrived.

Material seems good. I am yet to try it out when I travel but I am pleased with the product.

The only thing was that there was no confirmation e mail or sms after making the product whcih caused me a good deal of anxiety till my purchase arrived :-) Happy now. Apart from this .........Great stuff

I shall buy again if needed.

sonamg1
12/1/15

Range of jackets for Men and Women are good there. Ladies cotton quilted jacket FS in blue I shopped for me and trench coat for my elder brother.
Clothes stuff is good, warmer and of course at manufacturer price. What do I need to know more.. It's amazing..

dineshk4
11/8/15

Last year I shopped some of my winter clothes from this store. So i thought to order some winter dressing once again. I ordered Trench Over Coat Long Sleeve Double Breast with detachable Hood and Sleeves inside jacket.
I will get it with me when I will leave to nainital for winter trip. Its so cozy and comfortable.

bellap5
10/14/15

I am gonna share my shopping experience with this online cloth store. This is for the first time I shopped ladies cotton quilted jacket FS in blue @ price of Rs. 3495 & Men's Parka long sleeve jacket in black color & price of it, is Rs. 3895
Fabric of jacket is fine and quality is good. It's a worthwhile shopping. I would love to recommend this winter exclusive store to others.

juliar34
9/21/15

Pashmina is known for its finest quality and long lasting results in chilly winters. I got butterfly printed semi pashmina stole from them. I got it in $60 & it's in butterfly color.
As of it has amazing looks, I made my mind clear to buy it when I saw it for the very first time. It's weight is 100 gm and brand is lilly. It's an amazing stole and I love to carry it.

gracew18
8/16/15

This is very nice clothing store with over a lot of clothing brands. Website layout is good for customers. Its easy to choose desirable clothing from any of section, as of its easy to use.
It takes a less browsing and better results with fully descriptive products. For every age group there are ampl varieties of clothing, which they offer to their customers. All the way I am much satisfied with this clothing store.

subhasishs
10/29/14

This site is good as long as the item fits you. The quality of the items is good, especially the woolmark ones, but if it does not fit you the troubles begin. You need to courier the item to the firm yourself. The money return never comes. The contact phone is never answered and the email is never replied.

abbiew
8/25/14

I shopped men's & women's pure wool thermals combo for me and my husband. This pure wool combo is made from 100% pure merino wool fabric. It has very soft ribbed cuffs to prevent air from entering inside.
This is in the style of top and bottom wear for men's and women's. This winter wear gives the maximum comfort as it is made from the pure wool yarns to keep us cozy.

Tip for consumers: A great online shopping experience

bellap3
8/21/14

I shopped a ladies long jacket with belt which looks very trendy. this is a long sleeves jacket with fur and cap. This is made from the superior quality fabric for long lasting life and usability.
It can be worn over other outfits as well. It has detachable hood and one secure pocket inside & two front bottoms cross pockets. Every accessories used in this jacket is as per the style of jacket.

Tip for consumers: there you can get latest winter clothing in very reasonable prices.

johnsons17
8/19/14

I shopped men's two in one FS jacket with detachable hood. It is a snow resistant jacket includes a fur lining for extra warmth. Every accessories used in this jacket is customized as per the style of the jacket.
This jacket can be used with other outfits as well. I love this jacket & my friends are asking for the same to purchase.

Tip for consumers: Great shopping

tejswiniw
8/18/14

I purchased a unisex winter cap combo from woollen-wear fashion store. Cap 1 is based on fisher style two column diamond design jacquard & other is fisher style wave's designer jacquard.
Both caps are perfect match, made of soft and comfortable acrylic fabric. As I used the product of this fashion store, I can say they provide fully quality guarantee.

Tip for consumers: Use the products and get the benefits.

harshitar
8/12/14

I purchased pure wool reversible cap combo for me and my friend. This is a unisex winter cap combo. Fabric of the caps is 100% wool.
These caps are made from the finest fabric for long lasting life and usability. Caps combo is nice and can match up with other outfits as well.

aahnas
8/11/14

Last week I shopped Mens trench over coat full sleeves to gifting my brother. Mens Trench Over Coat Long Sleeve Double Breast with detachable Hood and Sleeves inside jacket Suitable for Heavy winter withhold up to 40 degrees.
Features included are like Outer layer made from nylon fabric, Detachable hood, Snow resistance, Includes a sleeveless jacket inside, Includes a Fur lining for extra warmth, Every Accessories used in this jacket is customized as per style of the jacket.

piyushk
7/17/14

I purchased a Winter Blankets with Inbuilt Hood for my nephews. It looks so nice. It is a cartoon design little heart blanket which is soft and Comfortable for infants.
It helps keeping baby warm and comfortable. It is available in gift wrap. Its product code is 168littleheart. The best thing is that it is very minimal in price. This blanket comes in Aqua blue, lemon yellow, light pink & many more color.

nehak1
7/10/14

I purchased Girls Pink Quilted Jacket with Hood for my daughter. This is a latest and trendy collection of exclusive winter Jackets. This jacket has hood & Full sleeves.
This Jacket is made from superior quality fabric for long lasting Life and usability. It can be wore over your other outfits as well. Its product code is 407LPink. Price of it are so affordable. It is a very trendy, fashionable & contrasted jacket.

mayanks1
7/9/14

I purchased a kids cotton vest HS body warmers for my nephew. This kids body warmer comes in white color. It has Double Layered Quilted Knit which makes it east to wear.
This body warmer has very soft and comfortable fabric made in fine gauge. It's product code is WK301. It is very light weighted. Product cost is very minimal which is accessible for everyone.

rituk
7/7/14

Great Experience with woollen-wear. My brother was going for a trip with his friends so I thought to gift an over coat. I purchased a black Trench over Coat only at 5,895.The quality and fabric of the coat is just too good. My brother & his friends liked it very much. Now I prefer most of my online shopping only at woollen-wear. Strongly Recommended.

namans
7/5/14

I purchased Pure Wool Extra Long Hand Gloves to gift one of my friends which is very close to my heart. As per color it looks very nice. It matches with all outfits.
Its product code is H1001. It's made to keep hands warm and cozy in chilly winter. The best thing about this glove is its unique price which is affordable for everyone. I love this website's all products. The reason behind that is it is accessible for everyone.

sakshit
7/4/14

I have a great experience with woollen wear, Last winter I shopped clothing from this store and all clothing was so warmth and comfortable. Customer service of this store is good and on time.
I am fully satisfied with quality and value of products.

amritk
7/3/14

Thanks to woollen wear for such a nice shopping experience. I shopped clothing for all my family through them. All the way I like it as of finest fabric clothing which everyone can get at manufacturer prices.
I mean prices are less and variety of brands are more. I think it's beneficial for customers to make a contrast between clothing.

nitins5
7/1/14

I purchased a Men's Acrylic Mauve Sweater self strips design. The product code is 1923Mauve. It is a self strips design sweater. It looks very nice. Price of this sweater is very affordable.
I wear this sweater below my jacket. This sweater matches with all of my outfits. Product quality is so good. I would love to visit the site for cloth shopping again.

ajayc2
7/1/14

I purchased Acrylic Cap Combo for me & my fiancé online. Product code is C831-833. One is Fisher style Two Column diamond designer Jacquard Cap & another is Fisher Style Waves designer Jacquard Cap. Both products quality are guaranteed for satisfaction.
She praised me for those caps as they are so much stylish & affordable in price. Color of the caps is awesome. I would love to shop there again.

kamyas
6/29/14

In the winter season, everyone desires to purchase the best quality winter clothes. In current state of affairs, good part is that people have the alternative of either visiting stores for purchases or they can even buy online.
Mostly I do shopping online and here at this store I found best of clothes and accessories for winter. I gifted winter parka jacket to my cousin sister also. All the way, it was a nice shopping experience here.

riyas3
6/27/14

My Experience with woollen-wear was too good.I had purchased a winter kurti from them.Stuff of the product is warm & comfortable. They have wide range of winter clothes for men, women, kids and toddlers. Best thing is they give 100% customer satisfaction. Completely Satisfied.....

Questions? Get answers from the Woollen-Wear.in staff and other customers.

Woollen-Wear.in?