Wolfgang's Vault reviews

Tel: 1 (866) 650-0810
custserv@wolfgangsvault.com

jimc491
12/14/18

I found a 14"x21 1/2" Kinks Taj Mahal poster on this website for $103.00. I put it in my cart that evening. The next morning when I tried to complete the order the price was now $153.00. I emailed them twice and left phone messages twice asking about the increase in price. I received no response to my inquiries. I ordered the poster anyway since I needed it for a Xmas present. ( wish I hadn't) I did get emails saying they received my order and another when it had been shipped but still no response to my previous inquiries.
When the poster arrived it appeared to be brand new and could have been printed yesterday and not in 1969 for the concert. I have no idea. No letter of authenticity, nothing. I could have gotten a new reproduction of the poster same size for $12.00 from other websites and not known the difference judging from appearance.
I considered returning it but from reading other reviews this is probably not a good idea.
From my experience I would say "buyer beware" if doing business with Wolfgang's.

juliep218
8/21/18

I tried for the better part of 3 years to have Wolfgangs cancel my membership that they charged to my VISA monthly. Finally canceled my VISA card and suddenly they are talking to me. Their customer service sucks. Don't sign up!

ryanb237
5/14/18

There is no product I can see in any way. I have no idea what I was paying 2.99 a month for since 2013...

jeromed26
4/9/18
• Updated review

Still no refund long after receiving the return and proving they sent items not as described. Communication is very poor next to none. Beware of doing business with Wolfgang's Vault!

“WOLFGANG'S VAULT, the worst business I have ever dealt with!”
3/20/18
• Previous review

BEWARE!!! I ordered three FIRST PRINT posters all listed as VERY GOOD CONDITION (as they have two descriptions of very good) on sale on Super Bowl Sunday at 50% off site wide, in which they never do, and when trying to contact them via email and phone immediately after the $920.00 purchase (with the 50% off) about the condition before shipping them out, no one responded to any of my messages. My first message was, if the posters have tack holes, tears or stains please take them off my order (see pics below). Two weeks later they send me three posters in poor condition with holes, tears and stains and the most expensive one is a second print in which they are trying to argue with me and tell me I read the description wrong and got exactly what I ordered. I WARN everyone to BEWARE of WOLFGANG'S Vault!!! Yes, I have had good experiences with them a few years ago, but not on 02/04/2018. And the fact that they never returned any of my calls or emails tells me there is something seriously SCARY & WRONG with this shady business!!!

Tip for consumers: BEWARE OF WOLFGANG'S VAULT‼️

rileyr18
3/12/18

Shop elsewhere. Terrible experience on multiple orders. Customer service does not answer phone or email. Sent wrong items. Impossible to return exchange. Had to turn to credit card and paypal for remedy. An amateur operation that does not meet basic expectations of service.

timothyj28
3/15/17

The vault I'd vastly under staffed and that explains their incompetence Tim j
Berglund..tim.theposterguy@gmail.com...360 930 4833

kirkf6
11/8/14

This company fraudulently bills 3.99 a month on my credit card. I have tried to call them over and over. I leave messages, they never call back. This has been going on for over a year. They conveniently won't let you cancel your subscription on-line, you have to call them. However, they never answer their phone. Someone needs to take this company to court and have them closed down for fraud.

kevinf7
9/26/11

i ordered some great old allman brothers stuff from here. the shirt was awesome and came practically instantly. also, i found a coupon code after i already made the purchase. i called and they applied it to the order, no problem.

pretty seamless transaction here and the selection is just awesome. you can spend hours looking around the site. great place.

andrewe
12/22/09

amazing music, and great clothing and art shopping at good prices

chrism1
7/6/09

good free sessions to download, and music to listen online free

Questions? Get answers from the Wolfgang's Vault staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Wolfgang's Vault