Wholesale Motorsports reviews

Tel: 888-352-0650

1 star

donovint
4/4/19

I have to say when I first got the bike I had a little bit of shipping damage done to the right fairing it look like it rubbed on the crate and it cut into the plastic a little bit contacted them about it they immediately sent me out replacement Plastics I have read I asked if they could send The Replacements in blue and they did, the gentleman that I speak too about the bike regularly has filled me in with a lot of knowledgeable information and has been very professional and courteous towards my situation. I'm very satisfied with the bike is a nice bike for the price. sounds good got a nice A little deep Roar. It is the Coolster M125. It is mid size. If you're expecting a small little pit bike this is not the one it's about an average 125 size almost but I love it fits in my kitchen perfect

wallaceb32
3/23/19

Coolster M-125. Couldn't be happier, Evan was friendly and professional. Shipping company was also just as pleasant and professional, bike even came early! Waste your money and buy from the big four or save money and get a MUCH better product from these guys, you'll be glad you did!

gioz
2/9/19

I bought a Tao TBR7 and Carter was great, always responding to my emails promptly, guided the whole process from the sale, to the shipment, to street legal registration. Refreshing to work directly with a shop that really is invested in Customer Satisfaction. Top Notch!! Attached pic of my first off road day with the bike, great quality and amazing price!!

kurta40
1/21/19

I received the Tao TBR7 as expected time wise (little over a week), the shipping Co used was great, communicative, and dropped at my home in great condition in its crate. While it doesn't come with installation instructions (torque specs anyone??), anyone familiar working on bikes will have no issues, and, fairly obvious for any newbies. This bike runs and rides great!!! Excellent value for the money.

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Thanks for the awesome review, Kurt! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
justinm248
1/12/19

We placed the order on a Monday and got the mini jeep on Friday, super fast super easy great to work with.... Thank you

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hi Justin, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us at Wholesale Motorsports! We're glad to see you're enjoying your go kart!
kathye79
11/25/18

Wholesale Motorsports offers great prices and great customer service. Carter kept in constant touch with me until my purchase was finalized. I highly recommend them.

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hi Kathy, thank you so much for the review! I'm glad that myself and Wholesale Motorsports had the opportunity to work with you, we really do appreciate your business!
kylet64
8/25/18

Great item, 4-wheeler runs great my four year old loves it, great quality for the price, super fast shipping, highly recommend...

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hello Kyle, we can’t thank you enough for your kind review of Wholesale Motorsports! We're thrilled that you love the ATV! He's looking good in that photo — having fun! Thank you again for sharing your experience.
beverlyd82
8/12/18

These vehicles are exactly as advertised and they are quick with any issues. The shipping happened quick on my first order, hoping for the same this time.

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hi Beverley,

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Wholesale Motorsports! We strive to be the best at what we do. I'm glad we could help with your orders! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale Motorsports staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Wholesale Motorsports