Wholesale Motorsports reviews

Tel: 888-352-0650

1 star

gioz
2/9/19

I bought a Tao TBR7 and Carter was great, always responding to my emails promptly, guided the whole process from the sale, to the shipment, to street legal registration. Refreshing to work directly with a shop that really is invested in Customer Satisfaction. Top Notch!! Attached pic of my first off road day with the bike, great quality and amazing price!!

kurta40
1/21/19

I received the Tao TBR7 as expected time wise (little over a week), the shipping Co used was great, communicative, and dropped at my home in great condition in its crate. While it doesn't come with installation instructions (torque specs anyone??), anyone familiar working on bikes will have no issues, and, fairly obvious for any newbies. This bike runs and rides great!!! Excellent value for the money.

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Thanks for the awesome review, Kurt! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
justinm248
1/12/19

We placed the order on a Monday and got the mini jeep on Friday, super fast super easy great to work with.... Thank you

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hi Justin, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us at Wholesale Motorsports! We're glad to see you're enjoying your go kart!
kathye79
11/25/18

Wholesale Motorsports offers great prices and great customer service. Carter kept in constant touch with me until my purchase was finalized. I highly recommend them.

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hi Kathy, thank you so much for the review! I'm glad that myself and Wholesale Motorsports had the opportunity to work with you, we really do appreciate your business!
kylet64
8/25/18

Great item, 4-wheeler runs great my four year old loves it, great quality for the price, super fast shipping, highly recommend...

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hello Kyle, we can’t thank you enough for your kind review of Wholesale Motorsports! We're thrilled that you love the ATV! He's looking good in that photo — having fun! Thank you again for sharing your experience.
beverlyd82
8/12/18

These vehicles are exactly as advertised and they are quick with any issues. The shipping happened quick on my first order, hoping for the same this time.

Response from Carter V., Wholesale Motorsports Representative
Hi Beverley,

We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Wholesale Motorsports! We strive to be the best at what we do. I'm glad we could help with your orders! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale Motorsports staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Wholesale Motorsports