Review of Wired Up Beads

Tel: 801-409-0753

patriciam374
Patricia M.
7/7/18

Everything was perfect except strange things at the top of the web site before I can find the items. other than that nice web. Easy to locate items needed. Great prices.

shirleneb
Shirlene B.
1/14/18

I have, up to this point enjoyed using your site and hope to buy some things from you soon. Thank you Shirlene

michelem119
Michele M.
11/10/17

One of the items that I really needed, more than the other items, was the only item that was unavailable.

annamariau
annamaria u.
6/29/17

I'm always happy with my purchase,navigating this web site is a breeze and ordering is easy and shipping is reasonable!

what more could i ask for!...except for the new oval wubbers ...when will they be available?

stacyv12
Stacy V.
6/29/17

I love this option of the wub club then the choice of buying the wubber tools by the set. Thank you.

carlaw39
Carla W.
6/29/17

Don't understand the discount shown on your prices - no info as to how that works. Otherwise site is easy to navigate

bettyl57
Betty L.
6/29/17

Love the 25% discount. We use many of the Wubber tools to teach women in Ghana to make bracelets out of their beautiful recycled glass beads and bring the bracelets back to the U. S..and sell them. Each bracelet sold provides a mosquito net back to Ghana. Thank you especially for the wire looping pliers. Each bracelet begins and ends with a loop...a technique the women in Ghana had trouble with for two years until we discovered Wubbers. Check us out at www.kairos10.com

jamieg101
Jamie G.
6/29/17

I was disappointed I could not use the coupon I recieved at the bead show, to purchase the DVD. I know it was only $** I would have saved, but anything is a help these days.

denisem180
Denise M.
6/29/17

you have a lovely selection of copper beads and your tools cannot be beaten for quality thank you. I'm impressed with the tutorials and am working on the Sorrento scroll chain for a necklace in copper. Thank you for making these tutorials available to us

tamarax1
Tamara X.
6/29/17

I had a problem just using my credit card earlier, it reversed the payment and my bank put a hold on my card because they thought it was fraudulent.
Also there was the problem with the shipping quote over charging but that was fixed. Thank you!!!

donh127
Don H.
6/29/17

Was hoping to get the small triangle pliers while you had your sale going, also. But they're out of stock. Otherwise, great. I love my pliers holder and the new medium triangle pliers. Can't wait till you get the small ones in. I always love seeing what you've got, your beads, tools, etc. Love everything I've gotten from you. Thanks for a great site and supplies.

robint75
robin T.
6/29/17

Many of your products are missing key information such as dimensions and others really need a photo of the other side of the product.

ronnies46
Ronnie S.
6/29/17

Wired-up Beads has the best tutorials. They are easy to follow and are quite thorough. Love this site!

jeannea33
Jeanne A.
6/29/17

My first from Wired Up Beads but hopefully not my last. Product information was clear, process was simple.

lindan122
Linda N.
6/29/17

I am thrilled for the free tutorials. I have a pair of wubbers and hope to get more. Thanks for your website.

vickie21
Vicki E.
6/29/17

My second order online and then purchased Wubbers at the Tucson Gem Show this past February. LOVE the products!

heatherl117
Heather L.
6/29/17

Is this free for sure. If not please let me know & cancel this order. I will give it another look. To buy something in the future. I am happy with the different selections you have to choose from. Thank-You! Heather

susieh17
Susie H.
6/29/17

Great wish I had found you sooner so I could have gotten some of the super items that you are temporally out of stock of now.

janetb159
Janet B.
6/29/17

I was very pleased that they offer a membership which saves me 25% on each order. I love their Wubbers selection and the free tutorials.

maryg194
Mary G.
6/29/17

Easy to shop here! I plan on shopping here many more times in the near future. The products I have purchased are high quality. Thanks

reneem85
Renee m.
6/29/17

I had products to purchase in my shopping cart but my cart was erased when I had to leave my computer for a few minutes. I was logged in. You might extend the cart time when customers are logged in. It would increase your sales.

connies141
Connie S.
6/29/17

I really like this site. This is my second order so, I know I'll be ordering from them WiredUpBeads again. There was a small issue with my last order but customer service was great. They were very responsive and had the issue corrected immediately. Wonderful service and very nice when speaking to them.

patrickr96
Patrick R.
6/29/17

I've visited the site to purchase Wubbers, and now I will be back to purchase additional tutorials, books, and su

susank106
Susan K.
6/29/17

I had 9 items in my cart and left my computer for a few hours. When I returned the cart was empty. Maybe wait at least 24 hours before emptying the cart.

cathya49
Cathy A.
6/29/17

I liked being able to buy the tools I wanted as a set. This really saved me and I got a free holder for my tools. I would definatly order from here again.

Questions? Get answers from the Wired Up Beads staff and other customers.

Wired Up Beads?