Review of Wired Up Beads

Tel: 801-409-0753

patriciam374
Patricia M.
7/7/18

Everything was perfect except strange things at the top of the web site before I can find the items. other than that nice web. Easy to locate items needed. Great prices.

shirleneb
Shirlene B.
1/4/18

I have, up to this point enjoyed using your site and hope to buy some things from you soon. Thank you Shirlene

michelem119
Michele M.
10/29/17

One of the items that I really needed, more than the other items, was the only item that was unavailable.

carole45
Carol E.
2/16/17

I've never received any free downloads as exciting as the 9 that were offered here. Thank you very kindly for your generosity. If there is a catch, I didn't read about it here!

conlyg
Conly G.
2/16/17

Always enjoy shopping with you although it has been a long time between orders. Always prompt delivery

marciak22
Marcia K.
2/15/17

Thank you so much for all of great products and information.
I have disabilities and love when you make it easy for me.

sc169
S C.
1/4/17

There is no tracking or communication, no email- stating when the item was shipped, nothing. I have another order in now (probably my last) an I am experiencing the same thing.

raynah3
Rayna H.
11/28/16

I love your Wubber pliers. Pliers usually last me 6 months to a year. I am still using the first pair that I bought from you several years ago.

kathryner
kathryne r.
11/23/16

Thank you. I received excellent customer service during a recent phone call, and look forward to seeing you during the next gem show in Tucson. Happy holiday:)

theresam82
theresa m.
11/20/16

I didn't receive my kit for quite a while due to a couple of mix ups with the warehouse and the office. After the kit was made it was shipped with an incorrect tracking zip code and went to a different city so it was a while before I actually got my item. I was a bit underwhelmed when I opened the box.

shortc
Short C.
7/27/16

I'm new to the site but love everything I've seen so far! I love that they offer free tutorial download projects.
Thank you!

jonquillelisel
JonquilleLise L.
7/6/16

It is very nice to get free downloads once in a while. It gives a big advantage to wiredupbeads. I love working with wire especially when I am chainmailling. Thank you. Lisa

kathleenk78
kathleen k.
6/2/16

Really like your Site & Mother Site.
And "Every Time I See an E - Mail From Your Sites, I Have To Open It Because You Give So Much Info, For Free, And I use It All The Time. " And You Answer All Our Questions Plus With Tutorials & Pictures, Very Well Illustrated. I Can't Thank All Of You Enough. I Learned So Much From Your Sites That I Can Answer Questions About Wire, Stones, I've Made Jewelry To Peoples Liking! Thank You So Much.
Not To Mention You Always Have The Products In Stock, And I get Them Quickly.

ayallad
Ayalla D.
5/15/16

I had to assemble my cart 5 (!!!) times!
Your system booted me out if there was any inactivity, and once I logged in again my cart was empty!! When I called your representative and complained, she said that that's what is and there is nothing to be done about this shopping-discouraging situation.
It took me an inordinate, unreasonable and unjustifiable amount of time to place this order.

helena68
Helen A.
4/15/16

I love everything about your unique product lines, especially Wubbers and your tutorials are the best!

susana157
Susan A.
3/20/16

I looked at several of my usual jewelry supply websites and found the best price for the soldering station I wanted right here on Wired Up Beads! I placed my order and it was handled promptly. Got exactly what I wanted for a great price and very fast.

katep63
Kate P.
8/5/15

registering was problematic, 3 times I got an error until I just tried to log in anyway since I got message the user name I chose was being used already and the likelihood of that was slim.

elizabethm291
Elizabeth M.
7/27/15

Love your rates compared to other sites, and sometimes for higher grade material. First time buying gold filled wire, looking forward to using it.

susanw259
Susan W.
7/22/15

I ordered 3 rolls of 20 ft and received 6 rolls of 10. I just would have liked to have been asked about the substitution, but it's okay.

richardb603
Richard B.
6/30/15

This survey is annoying. If I am pleased about my experience, likely to recommend it, and order from you again, why do I also need to write a quick message? Feels like you are fishing for compliments. Perhaps this part should be optional!

jona71
Jon A.
4/30/15

This set of dvd's looks like it will give me valuable information on expanding and improving my jewelry business.

sandrag138
Sandra G.
4/16/15

My Mother bought me the Wubbers Pro Plier Set... With stand. Very Happywith purchase both with Wubbers brands and wiredupbeads.com

elaineb77
Elaine B.
4/9/15

Easy to maneuver and find what you want. High quality merchandise for fair prices. Very fast service and delivery.

sharonm289
Sharon M.
3/11/15

i was most impressed with the shipping. I received my pliers in two days. Almost unheard of in today's world.
i was already familiar with Wubbers and was very happy with them. Thank you and I will surely order from you again.

robertar32
Roberta R.
3/5/15

I had a question about a couple of descriptions that seemed incorrect and called customer service. The woman that I spoke with (in Utah?) was WONDERFUL!! She went out to the warehouse and asked the warehouse manager what was correct so that she could let me know. She also listened to some suggestions that I had. VERY nice, very good customer service!!

Questions? Get answers from the Wired Up Beads staff and other customers.

Wired Up Beads?