Dreamtime Creations reviews

info@dreamtimecreations.com

maryt295
Mary T.
5/15/19

It's like Christmas morning when a package from y'all gets here! Fantastic vintage stones in such perfect shape is such a beautiful sight

valoriem5
Valorie M.
5/15/19

I have purchased from Dreamtime Creations for a number of years. I really appreciate the wide selection of items and the great pricing. I can find items there that I am unable to find anywhere else (such as very small Swarovski flatback rhinestones). I don't even bother looking online at other sites because Dreamtime has it all covered for my needs. And local shopping for crystals/rhinestones does not yield very good results, and if I do find some, I've noticed they are priced about 10 times higher than Dreamtime for maybe only 3-5 pieces. Ridiculous and a waste of time. Much easier, faster and less expensive to just go online to Dreamtime and find exactly what I need, and in a few days it arrives in my PO box, freeing up my spare time to devote to creating things and not having to spend valuable free time looking/shopping for supplies!

suzyq10
Suzy Q.
5/13/19

Some of the 'stones' or beads were difficult to find. Especially for a first time user.
Other than that, they are beautiful and worked out really well for what I needed.

mariannel28
Marianne L.
5/13/19

Very happy with the beautiful Swarovski crystals I ordered. They were carefully packed and I received them in a timely manner for a reasonable cost.

jillm234
Jill M.
5/9/19

There were some items particularly sizes in the pear shaped crystals that you don't carry and I will have to shop elsewhere

allies28
Allie S.
5/7/19

Pleasant shopping experience and customer service. Some color photos online do not represent the true color in a couple cases so I'd recommend ordering samples first, but it wasn't much of a problem.

gayleh44
Gayle H.
5/2/19

I found Dreamtime Creations to be the best online shop for Swarovski Hotfix rhinestones. Great graphics made it easy to see what I was purchasing. The pricing was the best I found and the selection is huge. Shipping was free and my order arrived in a very timely manner. I was so happy with the experience that I made a second order a few days later.

peffm1
Peff M.
5/2/19

easy website to find just what I was looking for, good prices and availability, takes Paypal, good shipping, very nice customer service.

alexs782
Alex S.
4/29/19

Received my order quickly and the order was fine except that I had asked that the crystals be placed inside a small ziplock instead of a folded paper.....once I unfolded the paper, the crystals fell right out.

deboraha121
Deborah A.
4/26/19

I was very happy with most of the products I purchased. A couple of them were repeat purchases, the Majestic Blue pears, and the Capri Blue rauten roses, which I knew I liked. I especially appreciated the break in price on the dozen rautens: $10.01 less than buying them individually. I also got 15% off on everything in the order that wasn't already on sale, so I ended up saving quite a bit. There were two products I didn't like: the Pearlescent White pearls, and the settings for the Baroque Mirror stones. The pearls have no luster, they're sort of a matte finish, and look nothing like pearls. Swarovski's Baroque Mirror Crystals are really lovely, and I can't understand why they made such cheap looking settings for them. The metal is really light and flimsy. I won't be using these, and will be looking elsewhere for nicer settings. Unfortunately, I didn't use Paypal for this purchase, as Dreamtime uses the Paypal Balance to pay first, and I'm saving mine for something else, so I can't take advantage of Paypal's return shipping reimbursement. It would cost me more to return the items than they're worth, so I won't bother.

dawnp142
Dawn P.
4/26/19

Very impressed with the items. They were just what I needed to match/add to my customer's wedding dress.

olivias247
Olivia S.
4/21/19

The stones are reasonably priced and good quality. Free shipping when you spend a certain amount is appreciated.

denas32
Dena S.
4/17/19

I find the prices a little high but this time my order came extremely quickly (especially since I live in Canada) and was very pleasantly surprised!

lauram675
Laura M.
4/16/19

Excellent selection of Swarovski crystals at a great price! Love how fast I got my order. Thank you so much, I highly recommend this company.

ginnyu1
Ginny U.
4/12/19

Very happy with my order. Especially how quickly it was shipped out. Will definitely order from them again next time I need crystals.

shannonk87
Shannon K.
4/9/19

I am very happy with my first shopping experience at dreamtimecreations.com! Website was easy to navigate and shipping was prompt...the items I ordered were just as described and online pictures were very accurate!

renaeb11
Renae B.
4/8/19

Customer service is amazing. Everything I needed arrived on time especially rush order I needed on a Saturday delivery. Now that I finally have a color chart it will make it easier to judge and order colors for future projects.

kimg169
kim G.
4/8/19

I love working with Dream Time Creations. Whenever I have a question, they get back to me with answers. Fast shipping and fair pricing.

lorim295
Lori M.
4/8/19

The selection was good, the price was decent and the shopping experience was smooth. I especially like all the how to videos they have. I highly recommend!

kareng224
Karen G.
4/4/19

I found customer service very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Order complete and shipping was fast

georgianneh
georgianne h.
4/1/19

I haven't ever had problems ordering and receiving products. I'll probably reorder more crystals. Wish you could supply sequin colors but that's okay.... Thank you for your products

sylviap51
Sylvia P.
3/31/19

I really like this company. Often, I need just a few items to finish restoring a vintage piece, and Dreamtime almost always has what I need. I can search for type and size very easily, and the ordering is a breeze, too! Shipping time is short, and the invoice is very clear. I will continue to do business with them.

loriv40
Lori V.
3/31/19

The live-chat was extremely helpful. I went on three different times and asked questions and the help that I received was wonderful. I loved that it was immediate feedback and I did not have to wait which allowed me to place my order much quicker. Thank you for all of your help.

norbyl
Norby L.
3/30/19

It was very easy to find what I was looking for and received my order faster than I expected. Overall a great experience for quality products. It is no wonder that they came so Dream Time Creations came so highly recommended.

janicec182
janice C.
3/29/19

The the Swarovsky crystals were lovely but the were much too small and had flat backs. I thought that I was ordering round crystal ball pendants that I need for feng shui.

Questions? Get answers from the Dreamtime Creations staff and other customers.

Dreamtime Creations?