Dreamtime Creations reviews

Tel: 417-678-5748

margok5
Margo K.
3/18/19

I love the selection of Swarovski crystals. So many colors to choose from compared to others. And the prices are very reasonable, even the shipping. :-D

naimah4
Naima H.
3/15/19

This is an awesome business! They ship quick and the owner actually called me when something I ordered wasnt available ..she found what I wanted.....I appreciated her customer service and care.....I will be buying my Crystals from her now and forever. Thanks Guys

donnab415
Donna B.
3/15/19

I've been you using Dream Time Creations for over 10 years and love the quality products and timely service.

aileenm20
Aileen M.
3/14/19

They have a great selection of products to choose from and I've always been pleased with what I've chosen and delivery time.

kareno33
Karen O.
3/12/19

I always have a good experience shopping with Dreamtime Creations. They have excellent customer service and products. I can count on them especially for my bridal line.

margeryw6
Margery W.
3/12/19

Excellent customer service. Very responsive. Great website. Super shipping. The packaging was superior. Excellent product. Telling my friends about them. Thank you. I'll e back for more...

daleanns
Daleann S.
3/12/19

I always have a good experience shopping with Dreamtime Creations. Although the item I purchased was a bit pricier than. I've paid for similar products elsewhere the color selection for this specific item is better a Dreamtime Creations than anywhere I've found.

corinnad3
Corinna D.
3/11/19

Have not had a bad experience when shopping here. Only ever good things to say about Dreamtime!
Thanks again!

jennyw117
Jenny w.
3/10/19

Excellent shipping and delivery times. Very easy to shop and pay. Definitely use this company again!

ishnah
Ishna H.
3/7/19

I am so glad I found out about this place! I have started my own business and the prices and service are fantastic! I will definitely recommend and continue to shop here! Thank you for always providing excellent customer service!

sonjaz3
Sonja Z.
3/7/19

Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. My only concern was picking the right size as everything is labeled other than MM which is what we are used to. But I am working through it. Beads are very clean and bright with lots of sparkle. The accessory tools are awesome! Cannot wait to get my next order.

lisab853
Lisa B.
3/7/19

Shopping with Dreamtime Creations is so easy and you offer a large variety of products! Love shopping with y'all!!

denac16
Dena C.
3/7/19

I ordered crystals to replace one gone missing from an expensive pair of eyeglass frames. Finding the crystals took some effort, but Dreamtime Creations had them. The price was reasonable under the circumstances. It took a few weeks for me to receive the crystals, but they came straight to my p.o. box in Nakuru, Kenya. No lost or stolen shipment, no unusual delay in receiving the order. I'm very pleased, both by the shopping experience and by the excellent service from Kenya Posta!!

susand542
SUSAN D.
3/4/19

Everything I ordered Was in excellent condition. Delivery was super fast. The packaging was top rate.

mikes1684
Mike S.
3/4/19

Saddened by Swarovski dropping some of the birthstone colors, but, that isn't DreamTimeCreations fault. I do love their selections of new shapes and colors!

kentonj4
Kenton J.
3/4/19

Beautiful rhinestones that came with no issues at all, much faster than I thought. Unfortunately they aren't the right color for my project, but they'll be put to use in the future for sure!

jackier147
Jackie R.
3/4/19

I purchased 12 18X13mm Swarovski Fancy Crystals Ovals, I thought they would be clear but was very disappointed when I saw they were they were silver backed. Because they are not clear I cannot use them on my project.

pamelas193
Pamela S.
3/3/19

It was my mistake that I did not realize the large stones were not flat backs. I can't use them. Overall experience with dreamtime creations is very good!

florencek19
FLORENCE K.
3/1/19

I love how nice the girls are when I call in with a question. And the items come so fast. Thanks for the great service.

robink147
Robin K.
2/24/19

Your quality is superb!! My stones always look fabulous on the costumes I put them on and on stage!! I highly recommend!!

gaile36
Gail E.
2/23/19

Excellent transaction. Great product, price, communications and delivery. Couldn't be better. Will continue to order from dreamtime creations. Thank you!!!

rachelles43
Rachelle S.
2/21/19

I've loved the quality of your stones. I am in the pageant scene, and these stones SHIMMER on stage! Absolutely gorgeous. E6000 works the best for application on leather because it holds so well. Thanks for the super fast shipping! I also ordered your sample chart a year ago and I've used those colors for so many outfits to figure out what color stone is named what! Very handy.

heathers304
Heather S.
2/21/19

I LOVE DreamTime Creations!!! Absolutely THE BEST price on the crystals I need! They ship fast. And are super friendly. I especially love that I don't have to order enormous quantities of the thinks I need. I'll keep coming back for all my project supplies!

christinas323
Christina S.
2/18/19

I had ordered 7 sets of stoneS on purpose as there were 7 people requiring Rhinestones and then all stones were received in a mass plastic bag. Separating hundreds of beads was not pleasing.

debit15
Debi T.
2/18/19

Outstanding customer service!!! They went above and beyond. I waited till the last minute to order and they came thru. I received the items the next day as promised. Will definitely shop with them again!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Dreamtime Creations staff and other customers.

Dreamtime Creations?