Review of Nbeads

Nbeads reviews

kimc373
10/16/18

Beware of this company

Beware of this company! Especially if its a large expensive
package. I had a package that was lost by the USPS. The USPS emailed the
claim back with lost mail, Nbeads has to file the claim. Nbeads sends
the packages insured but will not assist you one one way to file the
claim so you can receive your money back or the merchandise.

orsolyaw
8/8/18

The item never arrived, you not getting your money back. Dont buy. Its very expensive and not arriving.

janetb197
5/12/18

I regularly buy from this company and all the items I have received have been of excellent quality. The shipping time is good at reasonable cost. I highly recommend to everyone. I am very happy with my last order S190128200346

helenem13
8/10/17

Je suis artiste peintre et bijoux. Je suis satisfaite des achats en ligne que j'ai effectué jusqu'à maintenant autant pour la qualité des accessoires pour la confection de bijoux, autant pour les outils servant à la confection, pour la vitesse de livraison et le prix d'expédition qui est raisonnable. Mes clients sont fiers de porter leurs bijoux. Comparativement à d'autres boutiques en ligne je recommande Nbeads pour toutes ses raisons

wantingg
2/21/14

Have a crush on the lampwork beads on nbeads.com. The real beads are as bright and shining as the references show. My handmade leather bracelet looks nice with these stunning beads attached. By the way their effective service makes me pretty comfortable.

annb23
2/14/14

I'm not a frequent shopper online, so I don't know much about bead shops online. A friend of mine introduces me to visit nbeads which I begin to love at my first sight. Various types of beads are laid in wellarranged sections, moreover I could be inspired by some creative ideas for my jewelry making. Great place to get beads and jewelry back to myself!

vivians21
1/23/14

It's the first time I bought jewelry beads from online store nbeads.com
Due to eagerly need, I have to choose sites which had goods in stock. Compared with 5 sites, then I chose nbeads as my provider. It was did great fast delivery, beads arrival in time with desired colors, styles and sizes. Pleasant experience!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Nbeads staff and other customers.

Nbeads?