WireClass.us

WireClass.us has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WireClass.us also ranks 63rd among IT Services sites.

How would you rate WireClass.us?

“Wireclass established my career”

Laura W.
7/31/15

Wireclass submitted my resume to only two companies where I was a good fit based on my resume and job qualifications. Other recruiters sent my resume to jobs where the fit was not all that great. Wireclass team met with the client when I went there to interview. I think this is a very professional way to work. They did a great job by following-up with hiring manager and selling my skills after the interview. Overall, and in every aspect of the job-hunt, Wireclass did an extremely good job by representing me.

josephinev2
June 16th, 2015
I was in a dilemma which company to join for training and placement purpose but after a lot of research joined Wireclass. Once the training started i never had to regret for my decision. Even if you miss a class you can always go back and watch the recordings. They have a very good database of all the BA material too. Initially i thought $700 fee is costly for BA course but when i completed the training & got placement I felt justified for the money i paid.
evan664
July 13th, 2015
Wireclass has provided me with some guidance in becoming a business analyst. I'm just going through the training right now, but I'm learning fast. They have awesome trainers that help you. I've always wanted to be a business analyst so I'm hopeful they will help me find a job after completing my training like they say they will. But Training cost was bit expensive as far your budget
lauraw63
July 31st, 2015
joen37
May 9th, 2016
I was approached by a recruiter from Wireclass and that guy explained me very well how they actually works. I started to trust the company when the recruiter himself explained all the pros they are having along withe cons.

Right now I am going through a online training of SAS and I am pretty satisfied by the quality of Wireclass's services.

The most important thing is, they have a very transparent process and I know exactly what I will be getting from them and what I will not.
naveenk10
November 17th, 2015
I am freshers I have done my BE in computer science in the current year.I have spend my 5 month without any job.there was no any hope to get job, finally I have decided to join wireclass and started my SAS course now training is going on very well.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WireClass.us staff and other customers.

Wireclass is a multipurpose Business Consulting Company providing a list of services to support your organization. https://t.co/rxMG5Nwq9c

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WireClass.us?

Have a question about WireClass.us?