Review of Trend Micro

Tel: 1-888-762-8736
legal_notice@trendmicro.com

davidm599
3/20/17

I have tried 6 anti-virus and malware applications. I have used Trend Micro for about 10 years now. They had some problem about 5 years ago but got it straightened out. Their tech support is good. Their special situation tools work well. I have some minor complaints about their scan scheduling, but I am a 'control' freak too. The reality is I gave up fighting it, set it to run around 2:00 AM and forgot about it. Sometimes it is difficult to get an application to be accepted but I would rather an anti-virus be too careful than not careful enough. Their pricing scheme is standard and fair. I do use a 2nd anti-malware application. Trend is a little weak in that area. I save 5 stars for the truly exceptional. Trend is what I recommend when asked.

The only time I have ever had a virus get through my defenses is when the operator (me) opened an e-mail he (me) should not have. But I was expecting a notice and opened it before I realized it was not the real notice. Sometimes being fast with a keyboard can be dangerous.

rodneya18
7/9/15

THEY DO THEIR JOB

gistbya
3/7/13

this help me a lot when every time the web is danger.

Questions? Get answers from the Trend Micro staff and other customers.

Trend Micro?