This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Wing.ae

Wing.ae has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wing.ae also ranks 134th among Ecommerce Tools sites. The most common issues with Wing.ae are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Wing.ae?

“Worst courier company”

Jawad A.
1/28/19

Your OUT FOR DELIVERY item will take days to reach. Their customer service line is never picked up by anyone so don't bother calling them. Cancel your order if it shows wing as your courier because you will suffer as a consumer.

jawada4
January 28th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Do not use thier service.

ab417
May 6th, 2019
I have never, in my entire 16 years of living in the UAE, come across a more disjointed, ineffective, substandard, third-rate, non cohesive or amateurish state of affair in an organisation.

Unless you are prepared to start chasing their supply chain, repeatedly, save yourself the effort and find someone else
edsp
September 9th, 2019
Very poor service they providing a delay to your bussiness. No update No exact status. They promise to deliver it on a particular date but they make it delay. Not one but how many times. I dont have any choice but this is the last time!
christinel200
October 25th, 2018
I had a bad and worst experience in wing courier. I shipped a lot of products with them, and i received a lot of complaints to all my clients whom i shipped,, It's either they will not call the recipient, long queue for customer service calls, they will not attend the calls, pretending they cannot hear you or merely not saying anything, PURE LIES!
marjs2
June 2nd, 2019
Customer Service is 0/10. System is not showing the proper progress. I have one shipment on May 12 2019 already received by customer but until now, it is showing "dispatched". They don't even update it. How will I collect this money if they will not update it. In addition, they usually send message that they could not reach my customers, but in actual they did not really try to contact the recipient. They are not concerned of people who are waiting whole day for their parcel to come.

I don't recommend Wing, Though, they offer much lower rates compared to others. Customer service is really important for this kind of business. They don't even have it or they really don't care improving it.
muhammadu48
September 25th, 2019
If I have an option to choose this company or a company that uses sloths as their courier agents, I will choose the sloths. Yes, they are that fast.
basheera2
February 1st, 2018
WING is not good Courier company. I place an order with SOUQ.COM and WING is the Courier Partner Company for Delivery. SOUQ gave my Order to WING for Delivery but what WING done he forward that to Other Courier Company which is TRACKS EXPRESS. That company is even worst, without even calling me they are update in Tracking details that they call me and i request for Future delivery but i didnt receive a single missed call from them. When i call WING they told me wait for 1 hour driver will call you 2 days gone i didnt recieved a call. TRACKING ID: *******82384. Please avoid this courier company.

Not easy at all. You will be at HOLD on their customer service line till you give up and hang up.

By Jawad A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wing.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wing.ae?

Have a question about Wing.ae?