Review of Deals.techdirt

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

ronaldg53
8/8/17

I purchased a set of videos originally advertised on TechDirt deals. concerning Windows 2012 R2 Server Admin. The videos and the whole video experience was pretty bad. In some of them the presenters just read the words on the screen. In a few of them, the presenter was going to log into a server but the login failed. He just giggled and talked about what was supported to happen. The navigation was non-existent. It was, for me, all quite useless and it seemed very shabby. Now a company can't vet everything. I know that. And the videos only cost $39 so I wasn't out much. Still, it stung. I complained to the company, who blew me off and I also complained to stacksocial. We had some back and forth and then out of the blue they said they would, out of their own pocket (I believe) reimburse me. It was a great feeling. Of course I need to do due diligence when purchasing courses. That was on me, but this company made a bad experience come out OK.

Questions? Get answers from the Deals.techdirt staff and other customers.

Deals.techdirt?