Review of WincoFoods

P.O. BOX 5756
BOISE,, ID 83705-5756, United States

allenb65
12/14/18

I have typically been shopping here for 10 years, but rethinking things as I went to my coupon account with Winco and they now want my cell # in order for the coupon download. I don't believe it was like that previously. I contacted the company a few times via their website/email, I have gotten a response indicating they are looking into it and that is it. I tried opening a new account, entered a land line, indicated I would skip the mobile phone entry, and then it mandates a cell phone for a code to be entered online. Really? Mandating a cell phone number for coupons? Why do they want that? Many people are not going to do that and many dont have cell phones and some don't text....so instead of sending a code to your email address which is your log in, they want your cell phone.....

One negative I have found in the store is that one better check the dates for things like yougurt and other perishables. Sometimes the date is past or very close to the date of purchase - and I can't eat a quart of yogurt in a few days.....

alw62
10/10/18

Winco was the place to get it cheaper, not anymore take a look at coffee, $5.48 for three lbs now still $5.48 but now only 2lbs? Thats a $1.82 per lb, now it's $2.74 per lb? This is wrong, it when up $1.84??
Min. Wage went up but also the cost of living, who is making more money?

shelleyd10
2/27/17

They have great products and prices for your budget. I love the self check out, and they have money orders for cheap. It's a very nice place to shop.

kimb508
9/3/16

This is the best grocery store I have been to. Quality foods at a fraction of the price any other store that sales the sake product offers.
What is also great about this grocery store is that you can buy products from cereal, to variety of nuts, to flour, and even chocolate, by weight. You just fill up how much you want in a bag and write in the number provided for they product.
Also, by the press of a button, you can make your own peanut butter from actual peanuts right there- buy it by weight, old that is how you prefer.
This place beats all stores in better selection, better quality, and better prices, for sure.
Organic veggies in produce are available as well.

Questions? Get answers from the WincoFoods staff and other customers.

WincoFoods?