Review of Wilshire Wigs

Tel: 800-927-0874
styling@wilshirewigs.com

esthera45
2/15/19

I ve been a customer of WW for a number of years. We went in a week ago to find that my stylist and half the staff are gone. WTH happened? If anyone out there knows where Jeannette (the stylist) went please let me know.

vickic95
1/9/19

I am thankful that I actually had a good experience with this business. I ordered wigs that were apparently back-ordered. I think it is great that they were proactive and credited my account immediately, suggesting that I re-order in a couple months when they are available. I respect their honesty.

bethp97
1/7/19

Do not order from them! We ordered a wig for me before Christmas. They send you a confirmation and say you will be updated. They never up date you. They don't answer thier phones and expect you to leave a message which they never return. I've tried to cancle my order and no one will return a call. You never receive your products. They take your money as soon as you order. Its been around 2 weeks and nothing has been solved with the issue. Worst place ever, scamers not a real business.

alliea17
11/26/18

I have been a customer for 15 years and relatively satisfied the entire time. In my last order, the wigs didn't work, but since I was traveling, I wasn't able to return them within 10 days. I returned them in perfect condition, and asked for an exchange. They told me they had an " iron clad " policy and they would not be able to send me the requested exchange. So now, they have 8 wigs that I returned, AND my $ 835!
Thieves!
Even after spending THOUSANDS of dollars with them, they obviously have no policy to satisfy their customers .
Disappointed , disgusted and no longer a customer. Buyer beware!

katf24
10/10/18

As a haircare company, we often offer accessories as incentives. Over 10 days ago, I went on this website to order 1,500 pieces of a teasing comb. My card was charged immediately and then afterwards, I received a call from someone to let me know that they don't have it in stock. Fine. They said they would look for a comparable item and get back to me. In two days (after several follow ups), they sent a COMPLETELY different type of product. I let them know it wouldn't work and now, 7 days and countless phone calls and emails later, I'm STILL waiting for other options AND return payment on my credit card. This place is COMPLETE disaster and it's a SHAME that they're in some sort of "business" practice. It's a joke. Embarrassment.

rachels321
9/11/18

Wilshirewigs.com is the biggest scam artist site out there. I paid for over $200 in overnight shipping fees on wigs costing over $1000. Their policy is "If you receive damaged merchandise, contact us immediately. We will let you return at no cost to you. The first damaged wig cost me $64 to send back to them. They let me get another wig-charged $250 more dollars for what, I do not know, they refuse to give me any kind of receipt or itemized charges. I have no idea why I was charged $250 extra dollars. The second wig came. It was also very damaged. I sent that wig back. I had to pay for it. $12.90 which included tracking.
I sent the company pictures of the second damaged wig. I was very upset. I should have just been overnighted a high quality human hair wig.
I was now paying a lot of shipping fees-and I received two damaged wigs-
It was going on the end of week 2-
I still had no wig.
I wish so badly I would have just ordered with a credible company.
Anyway, I was told when the second damaged wig began tracking-since it was now going on week 3 and they saw the pictures of the second damaged wig they sent me-I could order another wig to be overnighted when they see second damaged wig is tracking.
I paid fees -again-to send back their damaged merchandise.
Their policy is "if you receive damaged merchandise, contact us immediately. We will return at no cost to you."
I was told when I called to order new wig when damaged wig was tracking that I was not allowed to.
I would have to maybe wait weeks.
I was yelled at and hung up on.
The tracking shows that the company signed and received their damaged merchandise-they refuse to refund my $1500. They refuse to communicate me in any way.
Do NOT buy from this company.
They will send you damaged merchandise and steal your money. They stole $1500 from me!

alij50
8/15/18

I have ordered 2 different times from here. I received my pieces in a decent amount of time. I've had to call them with questions and they were very helpful. Glad I ordered before I read the reviews or I may not have ordered. So sorry these people had such bad luck. I actually had a very good experience

sherid48
7/6/18

Wish I could give them zero stars. They take your money, send no status updates, do not answer calls or return messages and do not respond to emails.

I have now filed a dispute through PayPal.

NEVER AGAIN.

carolm366
5/11/18

Ordered a wig Jan 11, 2017. They kept my money. Never sent wig. Will not answer phone. Im an 81 yr old woman. They took advantage of me. This is another scam company that steals from Senior Citizens

ruthh109
5/8/18

From what I can tell, this is a sham business that takes peoples money and never communicates with them again. I bought a wig from them it took about 2 months to receive, and when it came it was wrong in several ways. I called to find out how to return it, and the receptionist said to follow the instructions on the website. I did that and put the wig in the mail to them almost a month ago. I have emailed them and left messages. No one has gotten back to me. I want a full refund, but think I may have to go through a lawyer. This business makes people afraid to do business on the Internet. Ruth H.

rainys1
5/7/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS "Business" They will not return my phone calls or emails, I ordered a hairpiece over a month ago...the ONE TIME I got ahold of them on the phone, they told me it had been shipped out...that was two weeks ago--they did not price match like they promised...so now they have charged FULL AMOUNT on my CREDIT CARD, Have not sent me my hairpiece, and will not return phone calls or emails-----they have an F on BBB site.,...which I am getting ready to file a complaint with!!!!!!

ruthj43
4/26/18

Order march 23. never received product. they charged my credit card $431.00. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

judithh60
4/13/18

If a customer needs help you are out of luck. No one answers the phone,messages are not returned. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! Most wig companies value their customers but this is not one of them. BUYER BEWARE!!

wig companies who value their customers but this is not one of them.

pamelap81
4/4/18

I wish I had read the reviews for this business before I had ordered. I did receive the wig in a timely manner but the color was lighter than shown and the wig itself was way too small. I always order an average but this was made for a petite head. I tried numerous times to find out how to get an exchange but they never answer their phones. When I finally got ahold of someone she was very helpful, so I thought! I sent the wig back which cost me an additional $16.00 for 2 day shipping. They received it on 3/24/18 and never got a call. I once again continued to leave messages because I need that exchange by 4/13/18. When I gave them one star on Google, I got a call from some man who tried to help me but wasn't his department. So here I am no exchange and no refund. I am furious and trying to have Paypal work a miracle for me. Wish me luck!!

sharonr130
2/23/18

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER BOUGHT FROM! THEY TAKE YOUR ORDER, AND YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT! I FINALLY HAD TO CALL VISA TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

jillw63
2/20/18

This place doesn't answer calls or respond to emails. I spent $198 on a wig which never ships no matter how many times I leave messages or send them emails. This place is a scam and the most unprofessional "business" I have ever encountered. Better Business Bureau gives them a D- rating. I wish I had looked this up before I ordered. If you place an order expect to have much frustration with their lack of communication. You will be throwing your money away. What a joke!

lynnc109
1/29/18

After a month finally received my order only because I tried to dispute the charge through paypal because NO ONE EVER answers the phone, returns phone calls, or emails !! Might be different if you shop there in person, but if you are an online buyer.... don't put yourself through the stress of it. Shop elsewhere.

bonnieh80
12/13/17

It has now been one month since I ordered a wig from Wilshire Wigs. I have no wig, no refund, and no response from this business as to where any of the above may be. I read great reviews, and ask only that you try to contact anyone at the company before you purchase anything. In one month I have received one email, only asking why I called, (one messsge in a month of them must have gotten through - though they did not listen to purpose of my call)). Check BBB, a D- minus rating. Save yourself the problems I am having, stay far away from this company.

jb359
6/8/17

I agree with many of the other reviewers and had a very similar experience. They sent me the wrong wig and they told me to ship it back on my own dime. I told them that they needed to send a pre-paid label since they are the ones who made this mistake. Never hear back from them even when I followed up with them. I decided to keep the wig since it was fixable because I had a feeling based on how they totally ignored my emails, that I would not get my money back. It's good thing I did because refusing the fix their errors and not responding is their MO. Unless you feel like gambling away your money, buy from someone else.

laurelv2
6/5/17

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM... THEY LIE ... SHE does NOT EVER ANSWER CALLS or return messages. SHE refuses to help you and they SAY THEY TAKE RETURNS BUT LIE and do not. it is THE worst place you can do business: WILSHIRE WIGS, HORRID. Omg... disgusting business practices! you will be sorry... BE WARNED, you would be better off bald. just filed a BBB COMPLAINT...

raquelm17
5/18/17

Good selection of Wigs and hairpieces and I have been shopping from them since 1991. They have relationship with most of vendors in the industry and good sales.

rachaele2
2/12/16

I ordered a specific dark red wig. I have worn for years. 235 00 and they sent a platinum blond wig. will not return or replace!!!! Called them to request assistamce, no one answered, left messaged. Do not use this company. Now I am stuck wirh a platinum blond wig and out 235.00!!!!

emilyj7
4/10/13

I really like their selection of wigs. They have a great variety to choose from. They have nicer more expensive wigs as well as cheaper and more affordable wigs. I am very happy that I discovered this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Wilshire Wigs staff and other customers.

Wilshire Wigs?