Review of Wilko

Tel: 08000 329 329
theresourcingteam@wilko.com

samanthas36
9/6/17

I bought a lovely Red Microwave from Wilko - a shop that I trusted. The problem was that all the instructions next to each button came off when cleaned. They told me that it had not happened before. My biggest problem is that they wanted me to return it, but being an older person and on my own I am unable to carry this heavy item into the shop. They said that if I return it into the shop they will help me. so..... now what? They would not help me in any other way.. It was bring it back or tough. In my experience in customer service - it is much better to resolve a problem for a good customer that to leave it unresolved as now I am upset and of course tell people of my experience. It could have been sorted out at a very small cost - much better for Wilko as now they have bad reviews no only here but to my friends and associates. NOT SMART MARKETING!! For me - I have pieces of paper stuck on the side to remind me of what all the operation buttons are for :(

anettej1
4/30/17

I've placed orders quite a few times for store collection as the items were sold out or were not available in store.
Every time the orders were well packed ad never been any damages.
A member of staff will give you a call when the order is ready for you to pick up.

Questions? Get answers from the Wilko staff and other customers.

Wilko?