Review of WigsWay

WigsWay reviews

Room B, 8th Floor, Golden Bear Industrial Centre (Tsuen Wan West), Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong, China
Tel: 1565667146548
info@wigsway.com

annes103
4/20/17

Bought a human hair wig from here in dark auburn. What a mistake. It arrived n an orange colour and is as dull as dishwater. As an ex hairdresser I thought I could make it look similar in style to the picture , no chance. It is basically an expensive piece of rubbish . I contacted the company and after numerous photos and emails I have had to put it down to my own stupidity. Buyer beware.

gracee19
3/20/17

This company is in China. They ship from China. I ordered a wig and what I received didn't even come close to what I ordered and it wasn't human hair as I ordered. I contacted the company to get approval for a return. After now 4 e-mail exchanges, they are trying to get me to accept a 10% refund and to keep the item because they say it's too expensive to ship it back to China. Why would I accept only 10% refund of my $200 and keeping the item which I have no intention of wearing? Order at your own risk and don't be surprised when you lose your money and hate what they sent you!!!!!!!!

lorenez
12/5/16

Ordered 2 wigs neither looked like they did. The one is so off color by 4 shades it's terrible. Not what I ordered. I will not be ordering again from them. Spent $350 on 2 wigs. I'm appalled. Just received them today will be calling them tomorrow or should I say sending them an email cause that's the only way to contact them. Ps We don't have to go through them. They have false advertising.

marye124
10/18/16

My friend ordered a wig for her 4 year old daughter that was going through Chemo needless to say she lost all her hair. The wig they sent us was the WRONG color, length, split ends and did NOT come with the Velcro strap. My friend sent an email notifying them of this Wigway asked her to send a picture so they could address. With herdaughters treatments it was not a prioirty 2 months later I emailed them for my friend they offered her $30! She paid $312 for a wig that was NOT what she ordered they then had the NERVE to say we will give you $30 back and you can keep the wig for "other occasion" as if it was bought for dress up. Still currently battling with this horrible company and have reported them to the BBB. STAY AWAY this company is a joke!

kathleenc56
10/18/16

Purchased 2 wigs believing the 14 day return option. These people only want your hard earned money and have no intention of supporting their products. Cannot wear these wigs nor can local beauticians style them. The hair is coarse and very skimpy and have numerous lengths. Ordered white got lavender. They use photos of wigs you see on other reputable sites but their wigs are not styled and look nothing like the photos. Plus all writing is in Chinese. Numerous emails went back and forth. They said it cost too much to return the wigs and it is my responsibility to style them. After several more emails, final offer was $35 on purchase costing $184!!! This is not enough !! The 27% satisfaction rating is grossly over stated. Even 1 star is too high a rating!!!

nancyw109
10/8/16

I purchased 2 wigs. Totally misrepresented! 3 weeks and at least 10 requests for a return address so I could send them back. Just wanted them to honor their companys return policy. No honor among thieves. AND THESE ARE THIEVES!!

doloresf2
9/8/16

Honestly, for most of those people who expect a "glam" human hair wig for a very cheap price, you are the fool. These sites know the gullible and the naive and play to these people. As long as these people exist, sites like these will always be in existence. Like they say "Theres a sucker around every corner"

nancyn33
9/7/16

I bought a wig from Wigsway. When it arrived, it smelled horrible - a bad chemical odor. When I tried it on, it was so small it popped off my head. It was not the style that I ordered. When I contacted their Customer Service Department - the same day I got the wig - they said they were sure I could make the wig work if I tried hard enough. I have been emailing with them for days now. They are insulting and only offered me a $15 or $20 refund on a wig that cost me over $100. They do NOT honor their 15 day refund guarantee. They rip you off. Don't buy from them.

vickim30
8/1/16

I received my wig from wigsway.It looked nothing like the picture of it that I ordered from.
I have been trying to get a refund from the day it arrived.Many emails back and forth.
They are now saying they will give me a big discount on my next purchase.AS IF I WOULD EVER GET A WIG FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!
Now they say they will give me a $15 refund.
THATS JUST AN INSULT!!!
DO NOT BUY A WIG FROM WIGSWAY!!!!!!

margaretb81
6/13/16

Do not buy from Wigway/Wigsway. I bought a wig for a family member who has cancer. I ordered a Human Hair brown wig with blonde highlights and when the wig arrived it was red and polyester. I asked to swap it for the correct wig or refund the money, I was happy to send it back and pay for postage. The wig cost $250 and they offered me $45 to keep the wig. They say they are an Australian company but their factory is in china. They refuse to cooperate or take responsibility for sending the wrong wig.

ruthb58
5/9/16

paid $218 aud, thoughtit was from Australia, asked them they said not from china. of course it was from china, wang Lin sent this crazy orange wig like dolls hair. I paid 218 dollars they refunded $80.00 they made $134 for nothing. Wish Icould sue them, such liars, they dont want it back, totally the wrong wig that I ordered, the one I ordered was short chin length and wavy, this one will go out in the rubbish. I even paid all the postage. dont be fooled into buying one thinking it is real hair and from australia like I did

jelanab
4/6/16

The wig looked nothing like the picture. The cut and color were wrong. They refused to exchange it or give me a refund. They talked to me for almost 3 weeks about how they have stylist that make these wigs. I was offered $40 for a wig I paid $135. They told me to keep it because maybe later I'd change my mind. I'd tell anyone to completely avoid the website. I never write reviews but they are just plain rude.

felicityn
4/4/16

The wig I ordered was a real-hair, wavy, ash-blonde bob to replace my actual wavy ash-blonde bob lost to an epic hair salon disaster. I paid $220 NZD for it.

The wig I recieved was a yellow blond, ringlet-y bob. Its okay, I'll wear it. But it's not human hair, it's not the colour I wanted and it's not the style but it's an okay wig.

If you're going to go through this company, do not expect what you ordered to be what you recieve and definitely do not pay much! I bought a cheap $25 wig off TradeMe and it is denser and more realistic looking than the one from Wigsway.

I can see these people are impossible to get your money back from so I'll just stick with keeping this average wig.

jolenev
3/29/16

I received my order and it looked nothing like the photo online. Not only the style was different, it was not human hair as stated. It was badly shaped and the chemical smell was awful. I will never order any wigs from China again! All the ones I purchased from China look nothing like the photo. Some of their site say they are from Europe so don't be fooled by them.

rachelk32
3/21/16

I bought a real hair black wig revived a blonde cheap non human hair wig. Diagusting service. I spent $200 for a cheap wig and they only offered to return $30. I explained it was for my mum who was a cancer patient and they said they don't care . Diagusting shady company

patrickj36
2/14/16

I am overjoyed with my purchase of the this Wigsway wig. It is also my first time with grey and Love It!

tracyp30
1/30/16

I ordered this wig and it is one of my husband's favorites. It is big hair but I do like the shape and it is easy to style--just a shake and you are ready to go.

josephineb8
1/14/16

I felt very unattractive when I lost my hair from alopecia but this wig looked like how I wore my hair before so I gave it a shot. Wow, what a difference it made in my confidence and how I felt about myself. I went from bald to beautiful in seconds! My husband and friends can't stop telling me how I look and act like myself again.

lyndaj2
1/7/16

I am new to the world of wigs as my alopecia universalis came fast and with a vengeance. I was absolutely delighted with my choice of wig and style as well as color. It is much more comfortable than a full cap construction and it looks and acts more like real hair my real hair. I will definitely be getting another one in the future!

carolynw28
1/5/16

Absolutely horrible place. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I spent $174.00 for a mop that I ended up throwing in the trash. Not human hair as advertised. No wig cap so nothing to keep it on your head. I tried to work with them on a return but they refused over and over again. I even tried the Paypal dispute process--no luck. This company should be out of business.

jenniferw121
12/25/15

Received not the ordered human hair wig but a synthetic rubbish quality wig.Thinking it was. UK based company to return for a full return received a Chinese address. Didn't get a refund, so people do never never order from this company they are fraud.

violaf2
12/23/15

Keep away from this Wigway website. Poor quality and very bad customer service. You will be sorry.

valerieh18
12/19/15

This is my first time ordering a wig via the internet and I must say that I am quite impressed with this wig. It fits nicely and is comfortable. I cut the mesh at the forehead as far as I could and nobody can tell that it is a wig when I pull my hair back. It`s amazing!!! The only drawback for me is that the hair on the sides is not as long as it appears on the picture but I don`t mind the look. I will definitely order other wigs!

lyndas14
12/17/15

Just got this yesterday and I had to write about it. The best wig ever! It is so much softer than her usual wigs. It is so comfortable. The color is very pretty and natural. I highly recommend this one as I have purchased other styles by her and have liked them very much but I LOVE this one. About to purchase a second one....

campotn
12/16/15

wigsway is terrble no return no refund n bad customer service policy beware of dog in china tell friends n friends will lose money shop local worth it

THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER... THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU...OR ME!!! FRAUD!!!!!

By Grace S.

Sadly, this is a compete scam company - they send out cheap wigs, not fit for purpose, from China, then at best, under pressure, offer a refund value a fraction of what you spent. If you pay through PayPal you have a chance, just a chance, of getting a full refund, which I was luck to do (why PayPal continued with these fraudsters, no-one knows). They run the same scam in the UK and Australia as well as the U.S. Each site states (under the Help tab) that they are based in whatever country you are in, but no such thing, and then the family just keep putting up 5-star reviews on any site they can find.

By Julie w.

They are a complete scam, fraudulent!

By angie w.
Questions? Get answers from the WigsWay staff and other customers.

WigsWay?