Wholesale7

Wholesale7 has a consumer rating of 3.56 stars from 172 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wholesale7 also ranks 17th among Wholesale Clothing sites. The most common issues with Wholesale7 are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 73.9%

• The customer service staff told me they sent me the wrong one and they are willing to send me the right one.
  • Easy to browse the website from one place to another and fantastic item details which show every site of the Image.

• When given the option to change stock I did this 3 times and all items were out!
  • I ordered a beautiful gown on this site , payment was successful and received a receipt of payment via email .
How would you rate Wholesale7?

“The clothing items and delivery is awesome”

Ray G.
7/4/20

Wholesale7 is a cheap fashion clothing online store where you can buy low-price high-quality clothing items at a wholesale price. It does not just provide women's clothes and accessories. It also has a men's fashion collection and kids' apparel collection. There you can buy almost any kind of fashion pieces, including dresses, tops, bottoms, coats, shoes, bags, hair wigs, hats, scarves & more.

“horrible”

Niko C.
1/13/20

Absolutely horrible. Not only was everything not the size it states on the order but customer service was rude as $#*!. Will never be shopping there again i recommend actually buying quality clothes because you definitely get what you pay for.

customer service (21) item (61) quality (61) 3 times (5) 2 weeks (4) 10 days (3) this site (21) stock (32) shoes (16) order (88) store credit (3)
rayg199
July 4th, 2020
samanthad190
May 14th, 2020
I read a lot of bad reviews about W7 and I was skeptical to buy at first but I did anyway. They were communicating with me throughout my entire purchase and still helped me out when it came to clearing customs in my country of origin. They also responded very quickly to my queries. I am very happy. Thanks to Cherry and Bayley for the help.
amberb340
June 6th, 2020
I ordered and was very skeptical because of previous reviews. I still ordered anyway and had a pleasant experience. Cherry stayed in touch the whole time and made things clear and easy for me, compared to other vendors. I made a second order and will continue to use them as long as I can. Material was good and everything looked like the pictures.
angelam548
November 28th, 2019
I can honestly say I like some of their clothes I wish it was more options for extra small people. I give them 4 stars...
tashanm
May 15th, 2020
I heard about Wholesale 7 from someone at first I was Skeptical until I signed up and then heard from Cherry. She made me feel sooo comfortable in spending my money with them and Trusting them. I sooo love there material and them also they were great and I appreciate everything and your trustworthy I would recommend to buy from them. Thanks again Cherry
tanishat14
July 9th, 2020
Great vendor, various styles and colors to pick from. Most clothes fit true to size. I will be ordering again!
charleneb107
May 18th, 2020
I was a little skeptical about ordering from this site, thinking that the clothes would look cheap, however when I received my package I was blown away by the quality for the price I paid. I will definitely continue to shop on wholesale 7. :-)
dawng148
November 30th, 2019
I like the business cooperation. they give me delivery date on time & gives me tracking numbers and I also never have to worry about when if the order will deliver late that's why I'm going to continue to shop here. And there outfits fit perfect.
mariahn10
May 30th, 2020
The quality of the clothes I received are so amazing! I am now ready to start my business! My vendor kept in contact with me and it came in a timely manner.
lisac775
December 7th, 2018
You can always find trendy clothes at low prices here and shipping is quick considering they are in Asia.
timiac
May 30th, 2020
The items I received were great quality very great , and came in a 2weeks. I love the items and so did my customers.
sydnaes
June 3rd, 2020
I wanted a return they were very nice quick and reasonable as well they went out their way to make sure I was satisfied!
zonam1
July 27th, 2019
I ordered 6 sets of toddler boys outfits. I had to continue to message them in order to get them on time. When the package did arrive, they were moldy, damp, and mildewed. The quality was poorly made with very cheap material. I could have gotten that quality at home from the flea market for less. Thank god I did not order more. Never again. I would not recommend them to anyone.
fatimaa61
November 27th, 2019
It's incredible online Shopping. Easy to browse the website from one place to another and fantastic item details which show every site of the Image. Incredible price on excellent designs.
coryonnaj
May 26th, 2020
I love the material & they clothing and the shipping comes right in time I absolutely love shopping with Wholesale7.
quiaraw
July 4th, 2020
Everything is so beautiful. The only thing is that the processing takes long but after it is being processed it arrived quickly.
rjy1
January 5th, 2020
Items are good i've been member in this site for almost a year and they always provide me a good service
hasanm26
June 18th, 2020
The wabsit is very Good, good quality and great customer service. The only issue that my shipment was delayed
sameeraa2
October 22nd, 2018
Clothing is affordable
Been purchasing for a while now and quite happy :)
Quality is good...here and there will differ from advertised picture....would appreciate more real pictures especially for those items that looks different to the model picture
Processing and shipping dont take too long usually 1-2 weeks- just wish shipping wasn't so expensive
Overall great site and love their items...always new updated stock :)
meghanp14
October 15th, 2018
I got my clothes fast and they are a decent price compared to other websites that advertise through facebook selling the same clothes but like 4 times the cost. I am glad I found this website. They are a start up website I can tell so sometime they do sell things out of stock but they will refund you quickly if so. Being a social media personality I always need to get new outfits for modeling and to keep people's interest on instagram and youtube. I have an affiliate link with them and will be doing Youtube reviews about the clothes on my channel at ME Visions.
ennye
November 27th, 2019
I give them 5 stars for the very quick and prompt help they gave me
En mi pedido y una devolución estuvieron muy atentos , wosale7 muchas gracias
aldod10
January 13th, 2019
I have some issues with my shipment and package. The staffing from CS where always in the pro of helping me out. They provide different solutions on my matter and we manage to take the best one.
I really encourage to take your time to dialogue with their personnel.
Best Regards.
nikoc6
January 13th, 2020
gracej51
October 18th, 2018
I have been a consistent Wholesale 7 buyer from 2011 to present, and I love all the apparels and all other accessories it really has a class, very trendy designs and I keep on ordering up to this time because it is really worth it,very affordable it suits to every ones budget and wide classifications. And it caters all ages, updated designs and it even can compete to signature apparels.
markl688
February 18th, 2019
I am VIP member of this store and i am greatful to have amazing discounts and will get points too . Amazing products !will deffinitely order again soon ! Thank you so much !

I bought a couple jackets in this site.. did anyone order couple jackets? and are they good? im so worried about mine order now, i had my hopes up.

By tiffany b.
See more answers (4)

Hello, dear. you can check it in our product home page. it will show "In stock" or "Out of stock" if you want to make sure. then you can send an email to service@wholesale7.net they will help you about the order. Thanks and have a nice day!!

See more answers (2)

I can tell you that I am really happy with the products I purchase in the website bit you reallly need to read the products label and materials as any purchase you do by online services, and also depends from which warehouse or designer you bought. Their japanese , chinesse and korean designers all are good quality.

By Aldo D.
See more answers (2)

Hello friend, the express company DPEX delivery to south africa usually need 5~7 working days. for more detail you can click :http://www.wholesale7.net/delivery_a10.html

See more answers (2)

Hello, dear It will take 1-3 business day for processing time and 5-9 day for delivery time. any help, please directly contact our customer service from our official website. or send an email to service@wholesale7.net Thank you for your time. have a nice day!

By Agnella X., Site manager

Hi, dear Thanks for your message. we are so sorry for any bad review. every client thought are different. good price on our website.and we have many old client. there are from all over the word.if you are very interested in our product. you may place an small order for testing. new user have 7% off + 200 points. any doubt. please directly send an email to service@wholesale7.net Thanks and have a nice day!

By Agnella X., Site manager

Hello, dear. it will take 5-9 business to delivery to south africa. any help, can feel free to contact us! E-mail: service@wholesale7.net best regards!!

By Agnella X., Site manager

Hello, dear. it will take 5-7 business days to delivery to you. any help, can feel free to contact us! E-mail: service@wholesale7.net best regards!!

By Agnella X., Site manager

Get them to refund you on paypal or however eles you payed,,,hope it was paypal because they will get it back for you,,,good luck

By dana d.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wholesale7 staff and other customers.

As The World-leading inexpensive wholesale clothing supplier, Wholesale7 offer more than 100,000 merchandise.all at wholesale prices.There is no minimum order requirements,and provide deep discounts for large order. We accept major credit and debit cards,supported PayPal,Wire Transfer and Western Union payments. Delivery Fast via Toll,DHL,EMS and China post air mail etc.

Business History

WHOLESALE7.NET Clothes Wholesale Site mainly focus on international trading Japanese and Korean copy styles producing and selling, most of styles are copied from latest fashion magazines: such as Rayli , JJ , COCO , EF , Nonno and some others professional latest fashion magazine website. After 5 years development, and professional clothes wholesale experience, we are always sticking on Honestly, Quality, and Good Service, and dedicate to offer the better online clothes wholesale and drop ship service to all over the world. In China, we have the good reputation, excellent service, high cost-effective products, a wide variety of different styles, high new styles updating speed, adequate supply, stable stock condition. In addition to the styles produced by WHOLESALE7.NET factory, we offer some hot sale styles in China market also, under the supporting of other powerful ladies fashion clothes manufacturers in China. Don’t worry, we are in the same selling alliance, all the products can be shipped in 24 hours. We concentrate on efforts to create a stylish, professional, fashionable and a wide variety of clothing wholesale site. At the same time we also want to thank those manufacturers and the wholesaler from aboard. We hope sincerely that all of you can be benefited from our clothes wholesale service, hope that all of you can give us your valuable suggestions in any time by any form. And basing on our great producing ability, welcome to place your order to produce your owned styles by giving us your styles’ photos, or clothes samples. WHOLESALE7.NET are willing to get greater success with all of you.

agnellat
Agnella X.
Site manager
You can ask me anything:)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wholesale7?

Have a question about Wholesale7?