Wholesale7

Wholesale7 has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 287 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Wholesale7 most frequently mention customer service and good quality. Wholesale7 ranks 9th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 8 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.1%

• I am pleased with the customer service I have received and communication when items are out of stock.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Wholesale7?

“Good website REVIEW BEFORE PURCHASE”

Ashley J.
11/16/20

I love this site. This site gives good deals on clothes and good quality. It's on you to make sure to review clothes in description before purchase. Some are hit or miss but from all my orders I have received there have only been 1-2 things I didn't like. Great communication, tracking takes a bit long than most but sometimes I don't mind because I know I'm getting it cheaper here with all the discounts.

“Poor customer service and lack of inventory”

Janay V.
4/20/21

I saw all the great reviews and decided to give this his website a try, big mistake. I place my order for over $300 in inventory on 4/11/21 and my order still has not shipped. Over 5 of the looks are out of stock. I'm still going back and forth with Wholesale7 about sending what they have or just refund all of my money. I will never use them again. They deserve 0 stars.

customer service (22)
tamiar2
October 21st, 2020

This was my first time working with WHOLESALE7 and I will say I am amazed and happy that I took the opportunity to work with them! Their clothes are amazing, they fit, and the material is wonderful! If you don't believe me then watch my try on haul for them on YouTube. Name: Glamorousmia_! Here is a picture of me below in one of their items. Thank you WHOLESALE7 for the amazing items!

tieshaa2
December 17th, 2020

Fast service! Great communication! Quick turn around time! Great quality of the products! Cherry was the absolute best she help me with any question I had. I will be ordering again very soon for my clothing and apparel business

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Thanks for your feedback,Have a good day!

shiniques
January 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

I never have problems with ordering my items. Customer service is efficient and helpful. I would recommend anyone to purchase.

Shirt, sleep onesies

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Thank you very much for your review! We will do better :)

ashleyl464
December 1st, 2020

I purchased my first 2 inventory orders for my online boutique over 200 items, although processing took a while once shipped I received it in 2-3 days very fast, some items were out of stock I was notified and the refund went to my balance. There were a few minor issues however CHERRY my rep responded very fast to all my questions and concerns via whatsapp. The items are PERFECT, great material, true sizes I'm very happy and will be placing another order today!

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Dear, Thanks for your understanding! Anyway, please let us know if you have any questions.We will handle it for you.

kikis17
December 3rd, 2020

Hello to whom it may concern I'm reaching out in regards to one of your customer service reps name Cherry just wanted you guys to know she was very professional and patient she took the time out in a timely manner to help me with questions and concerns I had I can't thank her enough I was completely loss on what I was doing and she stepped in with no problem and helped it's safe to say that I'm going to bed with a smile on my face thank you Cherry

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Hi dear. Thank you for your recognition of cherry. Pls feel free to contact us if you need help

rayg199
July 4th, 2020

Wholesale7 is a cheap fashion clothing online store where you can buy low-price high-quality clothing items at a wholesale price. It does not just provide women's clothes and accessories. It also has a men's fashion collection and kids' apparel collection. There you can buy almost any kind of fashion pieces, including dresses, tops, bottoms, coats, shoes, bags, hair wigs, hats, scarves & more.

zellam2
December 22nd, 2020

This is my first buy from u guys and I quite impress with the quality I've receive. Just exact what is displayed. No disappointment. Thank you so much and I'm definitely shopping again.

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Thanks for your like. Looking forward to your purchase again :)

zans3
November 6th, 2020

This item fits soo perfectly but the overall site does very will with creating most of there items. I would shop here

ashleyj320
November 16th, 2020

kpk7
June 13th, 2021

I use this site for all my accessories for my own shop. My account manager Cherry is outstanding. She always messages me via what'sapp and gets my orders sorted straight away so I don't have upset customers for get bad ratings myself. Cherry is very thing to me n my business. Thank you Cherry you are wonderful to deal with

All

davidal2
January 21st, 2021

This is one of the Best vendors I ever used! The clothes come super quick the material of the clothes are awesome and on top of that I love love love how the communication on what's app is handled! The staff responds back ASAP and they are very patient and super friendly and very helpful! I love this wholesale place and will forever order from them!

Women’s clothing

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Dear,thank you for your like! Any questions please feel free to contact us

brennas33
May 14th, 2021

So far all great things because a few items were sold out you guys show fear customer service with my remaining order took a while to arrive but once it did their reach out make sure I was satisfied everything was amazing looks just like description I will definitely be ordering again! Thank you

Everything

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Thanks for your support, we will do better.

janayv
April 20th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Buyer beware! I’ve warned you.

Products used:
None, I haven’t received anything.

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Dear, sorry for the inconvenience. Some items may be notified out of stock due to quality issues, could you pls give me the order number? I will check it and handle this issue for you.

ciarac27
April 28th, 2021

I place a order 4/25/2021 for 387 worth of inventory decided I was going to stick with Alibaba.com and wanted to cancel the order that same day iv been getting the run around about giving me my money back it's hasn't been shipped or anything no customer service whatsoever no one response to the emails no option to cancel order seem like a scam to me I'm going to get my money back and once I do I'll never shop there again

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Dear, sorry for the inconvenience.The order has been canceled and refunded to u through dispute. Since your order is almost ready, we hope we can try our best to resolve your confusion instead of canceling the order directly. We will make improvements in customer service.

alexisl293
October 13th, 2020

The sellers can be hit you must look at reviews where it has mannequins because that is more likely what your going to get. I have not had a really negative experience with wholesale7 I have gotten so many cute clothes. People are always asking me where I get my clothes and shoes from.

yay8
December 24th, 2020

They have everything u need to start your own boutique. Wholesale7 has reasonable prices and vip discounts.

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Thank you! For more discount details, please visit our website

pk117
November 6th, 2020

Whilesale7 they have a good products beautiful clothes, shoes also good quality and easy payment & nice service.

jessicac990
October 31st, 2020

I LOVE Wholesale7! Great prices, quality of clothing, Huge Variety of Styles, & Delivery was extremely reasonable. Came in less then A month!

jerliciam
November 6th, 2020

I love there clothes.To see a better fit and fabrics check out my YouTube!
YouTube- Life As Jerlicia

samanthad190
May 14th, 2020

I read a lot of bad reviews about W7 and I was skeptical to buy at first but I did anyway. They were communicating with me throughout my entire purchase and still helped me out when it came to clearing customs in my country of origin. They also responded very quickly to my queries. I am very happy. Thanks to Cherry and Bayley for the help.

amberb340
June 6th, 2020

I ordered and was very skeptical because of previous reviews. I still ordered anyway and had a pleasant experience. Cherry stayed in touch the whole time and made things clear and easy for me, compared to other vendors. I made a second order and will continue to use them as long as I can. Material was good and everything looked like the pictures.

shniquam
April 11th, 2021

One of the top wholesale sites to shop at, good quality and good service! Very satisfied with my orders!

Clothing

Agnella X. – Wholesale7 Rep

Dear,Thx! We will do better :)

amyr748
October 20th, 2020

LovelyWholesales is highly recommend, the prodding's takes times which is okay between 5-8 days but when ships out bababyyyy you will get you're items before you know it. Cherry was very helpful with all my needs an after sales management will get back with you within a few hours after you're request which is okay because they do have a lot of people across the world pitting orders in

modupim
October 24th, 2020

Their customer service is efficient and I love that is fast delivery. Take a week or less to my place (South Africa) after customs obviously. The clothes are good, and affordable.

sucart
October 7th, 2020

Are you looking for affordable and trendy pieces?!?! Well your at the right place! 3>> Loved all my pieces.

I bought a couple jackets in this site. Did anyone order couple jackets? And are they good? Im so worried about mine order now, i had my hopes up.

By tiffany b.
See more answers (4)

Hello, dear. You can check it in our product home page. It will show "In stock" or "Out of stock" if you want to make sure. Then you can send an email to service@wholesale7.net they will help you about the order. Thanks and have a nice day!

See more answers (2)

I can tell you that I am really happy with the products I purchase in the website bit you reallly need to read the products label and materials as any purchase you do by online services, and also depends from which warehouse or designer you bought. Their japanese, chinesse and korean designers all are good quality.

By Aldo D.
See more answers (2)

Hello friend, the express company DPEX delivery to south africa usually need 5~7 working days. For more detail you can click: http://www.wholesale7.net/delivery_a10.html

See more answers (2)

Hi there, thanks for ur message Could u pls leave ur order number or ur username in our company? Or u can email us. We will check it for u and solve the issue soon. Email address :service@wholesale7.net

By Agnella X., Site manager

Dear, have a nice day. Normally we need 5-8 working days to ship to the U.S. after order packed.

By Agnella X., Site manager

Good day! Yes,we support shipping to United States.Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across the world every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.

By Agnella X., Site manager

The Arriving Time = Processing Time + Shipping time. Pls click it: https://www.wholesale7.net/ship-in-48-hr_c315. Those item can be prepared within 48h.And the shipping time depends on your choice.As the Chinese New Year is approaching, you may not receive the package on the 7th, but we will try our best to send the order before the 7th.

By Agnella X., Site manager

Our products are also sold on Alibaba. So it's the same!

By Agnella X., Site manager

The Arriving Time = Processing Time + Shipping time. Could u pls tell us ur order number, We will check it. Or you can send the email to us:service@wholesale7.net

By Agnella X., Site manager

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wholesale7 staff and other customers.

Wholesale7.net as online Fashion Clothes Wholesale and Retail site, we have ready stock clothes in all styles design for women, men and kids and more accessories you can find out like shoes, bags and sunglasses.
To serve you better, we do not set any minimum order, so that you can choose retail or wholesale clothes by online pre-order freely.
For the payment ways, we accept PayPal, T/T and MoneyGram.
Our purposes: Honestly in quality, Faster in shipping and Top level service!

Business History

WHOLESALE7.NET Clothes Wholesale Site mainly focus on international trading Japanese and Korean copy styles producing and selling, most of styles are copied from latest fashion magazines: such as Rayli, JJ, COCO, EF, Nonno and some others professional latest fashion magazine website. After 5 years development, and professional clothes wholesale experience, we are always sticking on Honestly, Quality, and Good Service, and dedicate to offer the better online clothes wholesale and drop ship service to all over the world. In China, we have the good reputation, excellent service, high cost-effective products, a wide variety of different styles, high new styles updating speed, adequate supply, stable stock condition. In addition to the styles produced by WHOLESALE7.NET factory, we offer some hot sale styles in China market also, under the supporting of other powerful ladies fashion clothes manufacturers in China. Don’t worry, we are in the same selling alliance, all the products can be shipped in 24 hours. We concentrate on efforts to create a stylish, professional, fashionable and a wide variety of clothing wholesale site. At the same time we also want to thank those manufacturers and the wholesaler from aboard. We hope sincerely that all of you can be benefited from our clothes wholesale service, hope that all of you can give us your valuable suggestions in any time by any form. And basing on our great producing ability, welcome to place your order to produce your owned styles by giving us your styles’ photos, or clothes samples. WHOLESALE7.NET are willing to get greater success with all of you.

Agnella X.
Site manager
Typically responds within 8 days
You can ask me anything :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wholesale7?

Have a question about Wholesale7?