Wholesale7

Wholesale7 has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 243 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Wholesale7 most frequently mention customer service and good quality. Wholesale7 ranks 11th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 79.5%

• Their customer service is efficient and I love that is fast delivery.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Wholesale7?

“Good website REVIEW BEFORE PURCHASE”

Ashley J.
11/16/20

I love this site. This site gives good deals on clothes and good quality. It's on you to make sure to review clothes in description before purchase. Some are hit or miss but from all my orders I have received there have only been 1-2 things I didn't like. Great communication, tracking takes a bit long than most but sometimes I don't mind because I know I'm getting it cheaper here with all the discounts.

“Wrong stuff”

Tracie R.
8/25/20

I am beyond pissed. This is my first time ordering from this company. I placed a small order just for trial and error. Guess what? I received the wrong order. Nothing was mine. I have filed a dispute with PayPal and my bank. I will be writing another review with updates. Also, the quality of the clothing that was shipped were okay and shipping took about 2 weeks.

customer service (22)
tamiar2
October 21st, 2020
This was my first time working with WHOLESALE7 and I will say I am amazed and happy that I took the opportunity to work with them! Their clothes are amazing, they fit, and the material is wonderful! If you don't believe me then watch my try on haul for them on YouTube. Name: Glamorousmia_! Here is a picture of me below in one of their items. Thank you WHOLESALE7 for the amazing items!
sehsueg
August 13th, 2020
Is this website really legit because they do not respond back to you to save a life. I've been reaching out to them since Monday for a n order made on Friday but nobody have tried to reach out or anything. This is horrible because I wanted to use them as my vendor. I read a lot of reviews about them and thought they would be a great fit but I don't think I can work with them after this.
ashleyj320
November 16th, 2020
tieshaa2
December 17th, 2020
Fast service! Great communication! Quick turn around time! Great quality of the products! Cherry was the absolute best she help me with any question I had. I will be ordering again very soon for my clothing and apparel business
tracier29
August 25th, 2020
shiniques
January 4th, 2021
Verified purchase
I never have problems with ordering my items. Customer service is efficient and helpful. I would recommend anyone to purchase.

Products used:
Shirt, sleep onesies

ashleyl464
December 1st, 2020
I purchased my first 2 inventory orders for my online boutique over 200 items, although processing took a while once shipped I received it in 2-3 days very fast, some items were out of stock I was notified and the refund went to my balance. There were a few minor issues however CHERRY my rep responded very fast to all my questions and concerns via whatsapp. The items are PERFECT, great material, true sizes I'm very happy and will be placing another order today!
kikis17
December 3rd, 2020
Hello to whom it may concern I'm reaching out in regards to one of your customer service reps name Cherry just wanted you guys to know she was very professional and patient she took the time out in a timely manner to help me with questions and concerns I had I can't thank her enough I was completely loss on what I was doing and she stepped in with no problem and helped it's safe to say that I'm going to bed with a smile on my face thank you Cherry
rayg199
July 4th, 2020
Wholesale7 is a cheap fashion clothing online store where you can buy low-price high-quality clothing items at a wholesale price. It does not just provide women's clothes and accessories. It also has a men's fashion collection and kids' apparel collection. There you can buy almost any kind of fashion pieces, including dresses, tops, bottoms, coats, shoes, bags, hair wigs, hats, scarves & more.
zellam2
December 22nd, 2020
This is my first buy from u guys and I quite impress with the quality I've receive. Just exact what is displayed. No disappointment. Thank you so much and I'm definitely shopping again.
nikoc6
January 13th, 2020
Absolutely horrible. Not only was everything not the size it states on the order but customer service was rude as $#*!. Will never be shopping there again i recommend actually buying quality clothes because you definitely get what you pay for.
zans3
November 6th, 2020
This item fits soo perfectly but the overall site does very will with creating most of there items. I would shop here
alexisl293
October 13th, 2020
The sellers can be hit you must look at reviews where it has mannequins because that is more likely what your going to get. I have not had a really negative experience with wholesale7 I have gotten so many cute clothes. People are always asking me where I get my clothes and shoes from.
yay8
December 24th, 2020
They have everything u need to start your own boutique. Wholesale7 has reasonable prices and vip discounts.
jessicac990
October 31st, 2020
I LOVE Wholesale7! Great prices, quality of clothing, Huge Variety of Styles, & Delivery was extremely reasonable. Came in less then A month!
jessicar1072
August 13th, 2020
I paid for a merchandise that I never received. They sent my merchandise to other country and refused to solve the situation or refund my money. The worst wholesaler ever! Don't buy anything from this company or you will loose your money just like me.
jerliciam
November 6th, 2020
I love there clothes.To see a better fit and fabrics check out my YouTube!
YouTube- Life As Jerlicia
takeyiaw1
November 6th, 2020
The shipping was not too long. The clothes doesn't look like what's on the site. Everything is very cheap quality. Customer service nice. I just can't shop here again because it's a waste of money
samanthad190
May 14th, 2020
I read a lot of bad reviews about W7 and I was skeptical to buy at first but I did anyway. They were communicating with me throughout my entire purchase and still helped me out when it came to clearing customs in my country of origin. They also responded very quickly to my queries. I am very happy. Thanks to Cherry and Bayley for the help.
amberb340
June 6th, 2020
I ordered and was very skeptical because of previous reviews. I still ordered anyway and had a pleasant experience. Cherry stayed in touch the whole time and made things clear and easy for me, compared to other vendors. I made a second order and will continue to use them as long as I can. Material was good and everything looked like the pictures.
amyr748
October 20th, 2020
LovelyWholesales is highly recommend, the prodding's takes times which is okay between 5-8 days but when ships out bababyyyy you will get you're items before you know it. Cherry was very helpful with all my needs an after sales management will get back with you within a few hours after you're request which is okay because they do have a lot of people across the world pitting orders in
sucart
October 7th, 2020
Are you looking for affordable and trendy pieces?!?! Well your at the right place! 3>> Loved all my pieces.
samj451
October 13th, 2020
The items were really cute and comfortable. The shipping didn't take too long. Will definitely order from here again!
shaiteryiar
November 6th, 2020
I purchased so many items from Wholesale7 I love them! Items comes in a timely manner! Sometimes it takes a while for the order to process! Other than that it's lovely
paigeb101
October 19th, 2020
Great service fast shipping. The quality of the material was great as well. Items were true to size. Received so many comments

I bought a couple jackets in this site. Did anyone order couple jackets? And are they good? Im so worried about mine order now, i had my hopes up.

By tiffany b.
See more answers (4)

Hello, dear. You can check it in our product home page. It will show "In stock" or "Out of stock" if you want to make sure. Then you can send an email to service@wholesale7.net they will help you about the order. Thanks and have a nice day!

See more answers (2)

I can tell you that I am really happy with the products I purchase in the website bit you reallly need to read the products label and materials as any purchase you do by online services, and also depends from which warehouse or designer you bought. Their japanese, chinesse and korean designers all are good quality.

By Aldo D.
See more answers (2)

Hello friend, the express company DPEX delivery to south africa usually need 5~7 working days. For more detail you can click: http://www.wholesale7.net/delivery_a10.html

See more answers (2)

The Arriving Time = Processing Time + Shipping time. Could u pls tell us ur order number, We will check it. Or you can send the email to us:service@wholesale7.net

By Agnella X., Site manager

Don't worry, our website is legal. We are no minimum quantity, 1 items is ok. If you are worried, you can place an order as a sample

By Agnella X., Site manager

Yes! You may even catch yourself every now and then purchasing an item you think you could've gotten in a smaller size just because you want the fit tighter.

By Jackie C.

No. For me it was quite reasonable than other sites I've checked before

By Sandy D.

Hi, dont worry about that.If you encounter problems with payment, please provide us with a screenshot.We will check and handle it for you.

By Agnella X., Site manager

Hi, Of course.We can provide dropship service. For more information, please contact us :service@wholesale7.net.

By Agnella X., Site manager

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wholesale7 staff and other customers.

As The World-leading inexpensive wholesale clothing supplier, Wholesale7 offer more than 100,000 merchandise. All at wholesale prices. There is no minimum order requirements, and provide deep discounts for large order. We accept major credit and debit cards, supported PayPal, Wire Transfer and Western Union payments. Delivery Fast via Toll, DHL, EMS and China post air mail etc.

Business History

WHOLESALE7.NET Clothes Wholesale Site mainly focus on international trading Japanese and Korean copy styles producing and selling, most of styles are copied from latest fashion magazines: such as Rayli, JJ, COCO, EF, Nonno and some others professional latest fashion magazine website. After 5 years development, and professional clothes wholesale experience, we are always sticking on Honestly, Quality, and Good Service, and dedicate to offer the better online clothes wholesale and drop ship service to all over the world. In China, we have the good reputation, excellent service, high cost-effective products, a wide variety of different styles, high new styles updating speed, adequate supply, stable stock condition. In addition to the styles produced by WHOLESALE7.NET factory, we offer some hot sale styles in China market also, under the supporting of other powerful ladies fashion clothes manufacturers in China. Don’t worry, we are in the same selling alliance, all the products can be shipped in 24 hours. We concentrate on efforts to create a stylish, professional, fashionable and a wide variety of clothing wholesale site. At the same time we also want to thank those manufacturers and the wholesaler from aboard. We hope sincerely that all of you can be benefited from our clothes wholesale service, hope that all of you can give us your valuable suggestions in any time by any form. And basing on our great producing ability, welcome to place your order to produce your owned styles by giving us your styles’ photos, or clothes samples. WHOLESALE7.NET are willing to get greater success with all of you.

agnellat
Agnella X.
Site manager
You can ask me anything :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wholesale7?

Have a question about Wholesale7?