Review of WhatsMode

WhatsMode reviews

2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Wilmington, DE 19808, U.S.
customerservices@whatsmode.com

maryjok
4/19/19

I received some cheap crap CLODHOPPERS that look nothing like the adorable boots advertised! And, it's not like they were super cheap. They weren't!

debrah212
4/16/19

I ordered over $100 in items, took over 2 months before it even said they were shipped, then I never received the items. I contacted the company multiple times and they said they were checking into it because it said the items were delivered. I never heard back from them, never received my items and did not receive a refund.

susand558
4/15/19

I ordered several items in Jan. 2019 after spotting some red boots, then noticed after submitting the order that they would ship from China. After reading many negative reviews, my expectations were really low. However, all the items did come; the last item shipped March 25, 2019. I don't think this site is a scam, BUT:
1. Be aware that these items are shipping from China. It will take longer to arrive, as any international shipment would.
2. The prices are low, so don't expect high-end quality. The goods are made in China, sometimes Taiwan, but so is everything else these days. That being said, I love my red boots and will get about as much fun out of them as they cost me.
3. The sizes for clothes may be great for tiny little Chinese ladies, but size up at least one, possibly two sizes, for real women in America.
4. Their customer service folks are poor at communicating in English. I got answers to my questions that didn't exactly make sense . . .
5. The tracking numbers that are given do not work in the USPS system, because they refer to a different shipping network. My last shipment had labels that indicated it left Shanghai on Jcex, went through Aramex to Europe, and Newgistics to the USPS. The tracking numbers all corresponded, and matched the one I was given.
6. If you are dissatisfied with something, God help you. It would not be worth returning the item to China.
So, to sum up, while this is not exactly a scam, I do not recommend ordering from any site in China, due to the logistics and communication difficulties. Find a good site in the U.S. that carries what you want, has good reviews, and has a good return policy.

carlv38
3/27/19

I bought for cell phone telescopes for Christmas presents. When I receive them I found that one had a chipped lens, another fell apart when I tried to adjust it. None of them perform as advertised and there is no zoom capability as advertised. Complete crap. I hope Karma catches up to you, Whatsmode.com.

ginab156
3/18/19

What a JOKE this site is! I ordered 2 boots totaling $80 Jan. 30. My credit card was immediately charged. Today is March 18 and guess what? The boots finally arrIves and they are TOTAL CRAP! The company insisted I send pictures explaining what the problem is. Dont you think they already know their stuff SUCKS? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE! You will not get your money back. They got your money LONG BEFORE you received their CRAP!

sharonr412
3/14/19

This is a fraud company!! Don't order with them this is a scam! I purchased one pair of shoes for 37 dollar. I never received any email with any shipping information, there was no phone number to contact emailed them no response about my order! They took the 37 $ out on my bank account then checked my bankk statement they charged on the same day another amount! I didnt do any order then I called my bank reported as fraud luckily got my money back on same day before my csrd got lucked I see that they took more money out before my card. Got locked! It says in bank statetment pay pal sth whatsmode or spring all payments made in california! Stay away from.that website when I checked reviews online which was too late realized scam company! Best part is when they rwalized my bank card is declined now bet they keep emailing me some fake bull$#*! emails about customerservice ridiculous some criminals and report it to take that down

deborahg219
3/6/19

I cancelled my order from What's mode and within a week my money was back in my account. They were very nice and very helpful. Kept in touch with me right to the end when the money was back in my account. I paid using PayPal. This might have been why I received curteous repsonse.

spiritedo
3/1/19

Ordered boots and blouse 1/13/19. Received boots that barely resembled boots I ordered 3/1/19. Blouse is unaccounted for. Contacted numerous times with no legible response.
Facebook scams this company all over member's timelines.
Update: Contacted Paypal to investigate company for fraud, Paypal fully refunded saying they would deal with company. Shortly thereafter, blouse arrived in the mail.

judiel6
3/1/19

I looked this company up on BBB and they have 135 bad reviews reported of over a month to receive merchandise, never receiving merchandise and terrible customer service. I made an order for boots and 2 tops on January 19 that they are still advertising on FB but haven't received them yet. After several emails they said my order hasn't shipped and they offered me company credit. Please, do they think I would ever order from them again...NO! Stay away from this company. It sounds from the reviews that not only do they have a problem filling orders but the quality of their merchandise is poor quality.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company they are not reliable and they offer credit instead of a refund. Their customer service is terrible too.

saram354
2/21/19

I purchase this online, the process was pretty straight forward. My only consecutive criticism would be in regards to not receiving update email once my order was processed. But customer service was friendly and made me feel like my enquire was personal and not generic. The jacket itself feels so soft and the sizing is perfect! The colour is very much as it is pictured.

lindak416
2/20/19

They took the money back in January and I still have not received my items. I have contacted them and they replied they were creating a ticket and someone would get back with me. No one has gotten back with me. Not happy.

ruths258
2/15/19

I love the feel of my sweatshirt. So practical, versatile and well made while also feeling comfortable. I can't wait to get a few more in different colours. the costumer service was also great - when i accidentally ordered a M instead of a L - there was no fuss in sorting it out.

daisyl36
2/15/19

Excellent quality and fit and really amazing and quick customer service when I changed my mind about the peint I chose. I am really really happy with this jacket and will definitely be starting a collection.

michelleg387
2/7/19

I placed an order 2weeks before Christmas..I knew that I wouldn't receive it till after Christmas..I was fine with that..But here we are in February and I still haven't seen this order..I can't even track it.. because what they give you to track it tells you nothing.. where it is are anything..I have reached out to theses people and they continue to tell me I have to continue to wait for theses things which I now no longer need or won't..this is bull$#*!..I shouldn't be responsible for your lost items .give me my money back... theses sites are no good people..stop but this cheap stuff

edl114
2/4/19

Boots are cheap plastic crap. When we went to return them we discovered their dirty little secret... you have to ship them back to China at your own cost. That would cost more than the boots themselves. That essentially means there are no returns. Unless you live in China, then you're probably good. But here in the US, you'd probably be screwed.

kellyc373
1/27/19

I placed an order on WhatsMode website on December 21, 2018. I sent them an email on January 7, 2019 asking for an update on my order or an expected date of delivery. I received the order on January 16, 2019 and then I got an email from WhatsMode on January 19 telling me my order was delivered. They then sent me an email on January 20 asking if they answered my question..... !!!!
Will Never order from them again.

chelseye
1/18/19

They should give you approx shipping dates on thier website! Had I known I had to wait months for a pair of boots, I would have NEVER bought through them. They sent a shipping tracking number two weeks ago that doesn't work. Still waiting...

lisaj312
12/25/18

I got everything I ordered.....it only took a little over two weeks...and the sizes was correct... I will be ordering from them again

erinp81
11/29/18

I ordered what I thought was a super cute jacket from this place. It took 2 months to get here, then I get it and it is TINY. I even ordered a 2xl to be safe and it fits more like a sm-med size. And you can't really return because YOU are responsible for shipping....to CHINA. Ugh! Lesson learned, never again.

rimis
11/21/18

I recently purchased a few items with this website, and was pleased overall with my experience. Their customer service is also quick in resolving any issues. Sometimes you actually get very good deals here in Otherlinks, that you don't find in other websites.

natalieb127
10/22/18

The clothing they sell is cheap and poor quality. What you get doesn't resemble the photos they advertise with. Thoroughly look into reviews online before buying anything from here. You will be disappointed and will struggle to get a refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!

sophiei1
10/13/18

I recently bought multiple bikinis off whatsmode and I am super happy with my order! The bathing suits looked just like the stock photos and were great quality considering how low the prices were. Shipping only took around 2-3 weeks and I have received everything I ordered. The only issue is that sizing can run a bit small so it is hard to judge what to get. Other than that I would definitely recommend this website to anyone who is looking for inexpensive cute bathing suits!

marjorier29
9/30/18

I have recently bought so much items from whatsmode. I am not an online shopper since I like to try things out in person but I took my gamble and ended up liking everything I have purchased at whatsmode. Their material is of great quality, their prices are amazing and using tons of discounts makes it even better. Their sizing is accurate and helpful. It is a great company and I will be making more purchases in the future.

stephaniea147
9/30/18

Let's be honest, bathing suit shopping ****. It feels like each brand has a completely different way of sizing. I can be anywhere from a size small to large in swimwear depending on the brand. whatsmode swimwear comes in pairs meaning you are buying the same size in both the top and bottom. I know, I knowwhen was the last time you were the same size in both a top and bottom? For some odd reason, it works. I ordered a size small in all of the bathing suits below. I am 5 4 and 135 pounds. FYI I'm only telling you that because I love you, no one likes to share that info. It was also extremely helpful to read the reviews on each bathing suit. Some of the reviews provided the person's height, weight and how it fit, which ultimately helped me choose my size in ordering. I am usually a medium in bathing suits so I was hesitant to order a size small.

jenniferw481
9/30/18

My experience with whatsmode has been great i have received all of my items and they are not faulty at all except white bathers my friends told me i haven't experienced any of that but that was what i got told.

Yes you are and it will cost you! Customer service is a joke! Facebook is promoting these scammers all over their timelines.

By Spirited O.

Legit website operating a scam.

By Spirited O.

No, you will not get quality boots! Check out pics below!

By Spirited O.

Questions? Get answers from the WhatsMode staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WhatsMode