Review of WhatsMode

WhatsMode reviews

2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Wilmington, DE 19808, U.S.
customerservices@whatsmode.com

ruths258
2/15/19

I love the feel of my sweatshirt. So practical, versatile and well made while also feeling comfortable. I can't wait to get a few more in different colours. the costumer service was also great - when i accidentally ordered a M instead of a L - there was no fuss in sorting it out.

daisyl36
2/15/19

Excellent quality and fit and really amazing and quick customer service when I changed my mind about the peint I chose. I am really really happy with this jacket and will definitely be starting a collection.

michelleg387
2/7/19

I placed an order 2weeks before Christmas..I knew that I wouldn't receive it till after Christmas..I was fine with that..But here we are in February and I still haven't seen this order..I can't even track it.. because what they give you to track it tells you nothing.. where it is are anything..I have reached out to theses people and they continue to tell me I have to continue to wait for theses things which I now no longer need or won't..this is bull$#*!..I shouldn't be responsible for your lost items .give me my money back... theses sites are no good people..stop but this cheap stuff

edl114
2/4/19

Boots are cheap plastic crap. When we went to return them we discovered their dirty little secret... you have to ship them back to China at your own cost. That would cost more than the boots themselves. That essentially means there are no returns. Unless you live in China, then you're probably good. But here in the US, you'd probably be screwed.

kellyc373
1/27/19

I placed an order on WhatsMode website on December 21, 2018. I sent them an email on January 7, 2019 asking for an update on my order or an expected date of delivery. I received the order on January 16, 2019 and then I got an email from WhatsMode on January 19 telling me my order was delivered. They then sent me an email on January 20 asking if they answered my question..... !!!!
Will Never order from them again.

chelseye
1/18/19

They should give you approx shipping dates on thier website! Had I known I had to wait months for a pair of boots, I would have NEVER bought through them. They sent a shipping tracking number two weeks ago that doesn't work. Still waiting...

lisaj312
12/25/18

I got everything I ordered.....it only took a little over two weeks...and the sizes was correct... I will be ordering from them again

erinp81
11/29/18

I ordered what I thought was a super cute jacket from this place. It took 2 months to get here, then I get it and it is TINY. I even ordered a 2xl to be safe and it fits more like a sm-med size. And you can't really return because YOU are responsible for shipping....to CHINA. Ugh! Lesson learned, never again.

rimis
11/21/18

I recently purchased a few items with this website, and was pleased overall with my experience. Their customer service is also quick in resolving any issues. Sometimes you actually get very good deals here in Otherlinks, that you don't find in other websites.

natalieb127
10/22/18

The clothing they sell is cheap and poor quality. What you get doesn't resemble the photos they advertise with. Thoroughly look into reviews online before buying anything from here. You will be disappointed and will struggle to get a refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!

sophiei1
10/13/18

I recently bought multiple bikinis off whatsmode and I am super happy with my order! The bathing suits looked just like the stock photos and were great quality considering how low the prices were. Shipping only took around 2-3 weeks and I have received everything I ordered. The only issue is that sizing can run a bit small so it is hard to judge what to get. Other than that I would definitely recommend this website to anyone who is looking for inexpensive cute bathing suits!

marjorier29
9/30/18

I have recently bought so much items from whatsmode. I am not an online shopper since I like to try things out in person but I took my gamble and ended up liking everything I have purchased at whatsmode. Their material is of great quality, their prices are amazing and using tons of discounts makes it even better. Their sizing is accurate and helpful. It is a great company and I will be making more purchases in the future.

stephaniea147
9/30/18

Let's be honest, bathing suit shopping ****. It feels like each brand has a completely different way of sizing. I can be anywhere from a size small to large in swimwear depending on the brand. whatsmode swimwear comes in pairs meaning you are buying the same size in both the top and bottom. I know, I knowwhen was the last time you were the same size in both a top and bottom? For some odd reason, it works. I ordered a size small in all of the bathing suits below. I am 5 4 and 135 pounds. FYI I'm only telling you that because I love you, no one likes to share that info. It was also extremely helpful to read the reviews on each bathing suit. Some of the reviews provided the person's height, weight and how it fit, which ultimately helped me choose my size in ordering. I am usually a medium in bathing suits so I was hesitant to order a size small.

jenniferw481
9/30/18

My experience with whatsmode has been great i have received all of my items and they are not faulty at all except white bathers my friends told me i haven't experienced any of that but that was what i got told.

georgiaf13
9/30/18

i ordered a bathing suit, similar to the baywatch bathing suit, ive received a lot of compliments because of it. a cap, which is the most beautiful cap i have. an eyelash curler, i highly recomend it and several make up products that were good. it took 3 weekd to arrive to Perú, fast

kathys374
9/18/18

I made a purchase on 8/26/18 and when I looked up tracking number today 9/18/18; my order still has not shipped! I sent and email to Whats mode. Depending on the response and how long it takes them to respond and ship my order I may or may not change my star rating. I understand it may take up to 6 weeks to RECIEVE an order, but it should NOT take that long to SHIP an order!!!!

Tip for consumers: you may want to think twice before ordering anything from this company.

saraht236
9/10/18

I ordered a swimsuit from whatsmode and I love it! It fits perfectly, the material is nice quality, and the design is exactly as pictured on the website. Shipping was relatively fast and customer service was amazing. I had accidentally placed the same order twice; whatsmode customer service noticed, they contacted me right away, and we solved the issue easily with no problems.

carolynm240
9/10/18

I often buy from whatsmode due to their great prices and great quality of swimsuites. Recently, i received a suit that was great quality;however, the padding was slightly deformed. When whatsmode reached out to make sure I was satisfied I informed them of padding deformity. They immediately responded offering to refund the suite and rather than return it- offer it to a charity! This company has excellent customer service and truly exceeded what i was expecting!

deborahm320
9/10/18

Although I've had a few issues with some orders, whatsmode has tried to satisfy me at every turn and I really am impressed with their customer service so far. The quality of the material used in their clothing is impressive for the cost, and the sizing listed on the items is surprisingly accurate!

dorothyc100
9/10/18

I ordered from whatsmode during the holiday season when it was really busy and was not expecting the best customer service as many people were also ordering at the same time. To my surprise, whatsmode answered each one of my emails very promptly and also provided me with care regarding my products. I received my products and they came as I expecting them too. whatsmode offers the best customer customer service with the best price!

taylorm171
9/5/18

have ordered two different times from whatsmode and each time the clothes had great quality, looked as pictured, and arrived in decent timing. I have not had a single bad experience with whatsmode thI us far, from my orders to even my inquiries to customer service. The only slight concern I will mention is that the sizing will be a little off sometimes since it is international sizing, but nothing in my experience was too big or small to the point where I couldn't still wear it. Also, reading the product reviews from other customers definitely help with that. I will be ordering from whatsmode again, especially thanks to their points system where you can easily earn coupons/money off by purchasing, interacting, and even just browsing the site."SO MUCH BETTER THAN EXPECTED
"SO Much better than expected! There was great communication, the products are much higher quality than you'd expect for the low price you are paying, and the shipping didn't take long at all! Overall a great website that I would recommend for purchasing swimsuits!

melonyc1
9/5/18

Super fast shipping to New Zealand! Everything ordered is high quality, however some items have smell to them but only come out in wash! Bikinis are so affordable and good quality. All of the jewelry i have ordered from here is super cheap and just what you would find in any mall store! This site is good for a **** a budget, or for once off items that you dont want to spend a lot of money on.

jayer
9/5/18

Ordené 4 piezas en mi primer pedido, y estoy feliz con cada una de ellas! La calidad es excelente, aunque en algunas prendas esperaba más, no me decepcionaron. Las tallas son adecuadas, y las prendas tal cuál se muestran en la imagen. El envío fue rápido, y a pesar de que una prenda me la retuvieron por falta de stock, no tardaron en hacérmela llegar. Debo destacar que su atención al cliente es INCREÍBLE. Estoy segura que en cualquier inconveniente que pudiera tener, whatsmode me brindaría su ayuda en seguida. Recomiendo esta tienda en línea porque además de tener diseños maravillosos, es económica. Me encanta.

kirah10
9/5/18

I ordered three items from whatsmode in my first order, it was a bathing suit which I really needed because I moved to the sea, as well as lacy boot cuffs and a fake leather bag. I should say I waited quite a while but it was the fault of my post office, not of the store. So I was totally exited when my parcel finally reached me and I found out that all three items arrived intact.The items are stylish and have great quality, all sewn accurately, including the beautiful embroidery on the bag. Everything looks exactly as on the photos provided by whatsmode, colors are the very same which was a big deal because I chose my bathing suit for its lovely color and I wasn't disappointed.

lidiat4
9/5/18

"whatsmode is one of my favourite online store to shop at! I have ordered twice from them. A nice knit sweater with some jewellery, and the second time, a bathing suit with a matching shorts set! I had no problems with my orders each time and the shipping time is great! I definitely would and do recommend shopping at whatsmode!"

Questions? Get answers from the WhatsMode staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WhatsMode