Whatdoestheinternetthink.net

Whatdoestheinternetthink.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Whatdoestheinternetthink.net also ranks 50th among Search sites.

How would you rate Whatdoestheinternetthink.net?

“I don't love (web sites) easily”

Ron K.
5/4/10

I don't love (web sites) easily <smile>. But I have to tell you this tickles me (I'm pretty ticklish). I think it's the concept and the potential, rather than "buying" into the literal results. Simply, "What-The-Internet-Thinks" is a search engine based on "sentiment", being able to recognize subtleties such as sarcasm. I've hunted around and no one knows how this thing truly works, just that it's popular. WhatDoesTheInternetThink.net is like one of those flash Gallup polls that tap into public opinion. The web tool searches the internet for the global opinion on what the world thinks. It takes your search term and returns results as Positive, Negative or Indifferent. The tool searches the web using Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Twitter - or all combined. What criteria the engine bases its results on is, as mentioned, unclear, so take the results with a pinch of salt. I can see results being used to attempt marketing trends/evaluations, perceived 'good' & 'bad'. So I'm not sure what else to tell you other than have fun with it, and if you're doing some research be sure to footnote this review. Ron

ronk
May 4th, 2010

Ron
neworleansd
June 12th, 2018
Just for fun and out of curiosity, I thought I'd check out this site for a variety of topics, and as another reviewer said, it taps into public opinion based on internet search engines (I assume). Interesting.

Questions? Get answers from the Whatdoestheinternetthink.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whatdoestheinternetthink.net?

Have a question about Whatdoestheinternetthink.net?