Review of Wellness.com

Carlsbad, CA 92009, US
support@wellness.com

darrels13
11/17/18

Had subscribed to their emails regarding health issues until an email of a political nature arrived listing the so called five most influential woman. Every one of them was either an entertainer of a leftist political activist. Blocked them.

soniac58
7/20/18

Site has me as a counselor and shows a private email embedded on my profile. I am NOT a counselor, false posting, site will not remove. Shady site with totally false information.Are all their "providers" fake toi? Not relisble

lannyv4
6/5/18

My Internist recommended Dr. Steven Eisenfeld because of nerve twitches with pain through my left lumbar area, hip and left knee. The discomfort limited my ability to walk for even short periods of time. Eisenfeld, after asking questions, gave me several options of which I chose the Radiofrequency Lesioning procedure.. The next day after the procedure I felt relief and with each day until my 30 day followup appointment I felt significantly better without the limitations I had previously had to endure. The office staff and overall operation is more comfortable than many that we senior citizens normally experience. If you are in bodily pain and have not on a path to recover do not hesitate to call on Dr. Steven Eisenfeld.
Lanny

emmetr6
5/7/17

Dr. Russo installed a new knee for my wife in February and he was the ultimate professional.His promptness and concern were most appreciated. His staff made the office visits easy.

donq3
7/12/16

This website hides bad doctor reviews. Only allows good ones putting patients at risk.

chitrap1
3/20/16

DR.boris is the best .

ff16
12/21/14

I was a patient who wrote a review about a doctor. My review (which told of my bad experience with the doctor) was taken down, after I complained about a few other reviews (which told of bad experiences with the doctor) that were taken down. Also what I believe were fake positive reviews submitted immediately around the time the doctor had complaints against him, wellness.com didn't take those reviews down.

Questions? Get answers from the Wellness.com staff and other customers.

Wellness.com?