Review of wehustle.co.uk

Tel: +1-208-998-8878
info@wehustle.co.uk

nicok6
3/7/18

This shop is a hole of sh**! the customer service treat me so bad!
i order on 28.2.18. i payed from my bank to paypal on 1.3.18. paypal got the money and the shop too on 03.03.18 the 3rd march was on a Saturday so of course the not contact me on this day that the got my money. but then on monday the 5.03.18. the NOT contact me that the got my money and send now out my order. not even on 6.march. i wirte them on 6march. then on 7march again, and just be disrespectful to me. so i maked on paypal conflict resolution. then she wirte me mail today on 7march this: "No need to wait, we are refunding you. The refund will be done by PayPal" ya other peoples say the got the same. whatever im happy about this! just hope i get my money back! it seems like the need 10days to check the money then 10days to send it out the order. then again 10days to arrives by me. no thanks i living in Germany! is not so far!
the name of this B**** is Natasha the fat one.

simonp65
10/5/17

bad comunication,they scammed me for 50 euro,ordered hoodie,hoodie i received was washed when i returned it they told me i washed hoodie and i cant get back

DO NOT ORDER,SCAMMING SITE

emmah74
1/17/17

I have never received such poor customer service in my whole life. After enquiring as to when my order would be arriving, as it had been over the 5-7 working days, I was told by the customer service assistant that I was being "pedantic" and passed onto the manager who proceeded to shout abuse as I tried to further enquire the whereabouts of my order. The manager then proceeded to tell me that he was cancelling my order, although I told him I did not want him to do this. As I tried to explain my situation he continued to interrupt and shout at me and basically told me that he was cancelling my order against my wishes. I hung up the phone feeling shaken as a result of the abuse and aggression of the conversation. The level of professionalism of this company is, to be quite frank a joke. I would strongly advise customer not to order from this website. After working in retail customer service for many years I am truly shocked at the way I have been treated. The products also appear to be fake.

mohammedn
6/10/16

No response from customer support

Invalid tracking info

Items never arrive

annak22
2/15/13

I ordered my package back in 2012 Nov. 7th, until today i have not recievd anything from Wehustle.co.uk! The package was supposed to be shipped to Russia. I understand that they do things differently in Russia and it takes longer time for things to be done. But is been 4 months now! I've been in contact with a WeHustle representative named Michelle from early on. In the beginning she answered my emails rapidly, i've done everything she asked me to do to check on the package with the post. She told me it will take about 14days, so after 16th day i started to get real worried, then my emails to her started to get replied slower to ignored. Tracking # was never provided to me, on Jan. 7 they told me they can do a refund, but since i purchased the items as a paypal guest, she said shes not allowed to do so that she is confused! then she said she will provide me with a screen shot of my label and postage proof on Jan. 8, (until today they never send them to me)! Then my emails started to get ignored from them! The next time she answered was on Jan. 22 trying to imply that I am lying to them that I never got my package. Then on the very last email they sent me on Jan. 23, she wrote that they are carrying investigation with the post (yes after 3 months they filed a report with the post!!!) and that theres nothing to be said until the outcome of the investigation. So is Feb. 15th today, no emails from them still, still dont have my package, got no refunds, and no proof of snapshot of postage. If this is not a scam then i dont know what this is! I just want a solution for this issue but i guess is too hard of a service for this so call "legit" company they say they are!! 42 emails they only replied 14 of them...

Questions? Get answers from the wehustle.co.uk staff and other customers.

wehustle.co.uk?