Isabella's Wedding Center reviews

Tel: +1-718-714-6075
info@weddingretailer.com

ekaterinak1
10/31/11

I bought my wedding dress here and it was just amazing. Everyone was super nice and they just made my day.

ritak1
10/16/11

I sent a few customers of mine over to Isabella's and everyone so far has only nice things to say about them.

jamesm42
8/22/11

This store is a disaster. same goes for their sister site: byweddingdresses.com

checkout their facebook page: Isabellas Wedding Center Sucks

they are rude, unethical and liars!

laurend1
5/17/11

I've got to say that I was kind of wary of buying from wedding retailer after reading all the negative reviews, but honestly they have been one of the easiest vendors to work with. I am definitely a bride on a budget and really couldn't afford to pay a small fortune to buy locally, so..... online shopping I went. I called and emailed other vendors like netbride, RKbridal, and Pearls Place and came away feeling disheartened and offended. Netbride was great, they just didn't carry my specific dress, RKbridal had a seriously shady price matching policy and just bad juju all the way around, and Pearls place was just down right rude ( hands down THE worst!) buuuut, thats probably a post for another day and another company. Anyhoo, through a bit of research I found isabellas/weddingretailer.com and sent them a message sharing my experiences with the other shops and seeing if they could price match. Not only did they price match, but they beat the price of the other online places(by a few HUNDRED dollars) and literally halved the cost of what I would have paid locally. (squeee!!!) Everytime I contacted them through the messaging system on their website I got a lightening fast response (like almost always within a few hours, but usually within 10 mintues...even when I e-mailed a question in the middle of the night...amazing!). I moved right after I ordered my dress, and the change of address was no problem, the crazy weather in the south delayed the delivery of my dress.....they were on it.They called me to give me an update on my dress after the delay, and I was able to track my dress once it had shipped. The dress is exactly as I remembered it (perfect!) and I got a fantastic deal. Can't beat that. If I were having a bridal party, I'd send them there with out question.

melisaj
9/12/09

I recently had a wedding and decided to buy a wedding dress from their website. The quality was horrible even though it stated the dress is made in France and the tag on the dress said it's from China. Couple of my friends from my wedding also purchased the dresses from there and were very disappointed. Customer service is horrible! No returns even though they shipped wrong size and the quality was unbelievably bad! Don't EVER by from them they almost ruined my wedding.

Questions? Get answers from the Isabella's Wedding Center staff and other customers.

Isabella's Wedding Center?