Review of WeddingGownYes

WeddingGownYes reviews

sherrie19
4/22/14

I ordered a dress on April 3 for my daughter's First Communion. Their site says they will ship within 8-10 days. It is still not shipped as of 4/24, and they have not responded to any of my messages. They are located overseas, so phone calls are expensive. I am not able to comment about the quality of their product as they have yet to ship it or respond to any of my follow up messages. OH, and I should note that they charged my credit card within 12 hours of my placing the order. I will never order from them again.

katr94
3/28/14

So, my dress came in VERY late. Three months late, in fact. The customer service was pretty much nonexistent and they did not reply to me at all. I sent them several messages and they never responded. However, I got my dress and I loved it. It was not the best of quality, but pretty nonetheless. I would not recommend it as a first choice if you need the dress soon.

Questions? Get answers from the WeddingGownYes staff and other customers.

WeddingGownYes?