Websites.ca

Websites.ca has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Websites.ca ranks 320th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Websites.ca?

“It still has a long way to go to work out the bugs,...”

Tracy S.
10/18/13

It still has a long way to go to work out the bugs, but so far, I think this is the best way to find out what is going on in waterloo region. I love that it helps us connect with artists and venues and find out about behind the scenes stuff too!

“Deleted all my listings. Worthless site”

Joe J.
6/18/21

Deleted all my listings. Worthless site. I emailed them stating that I was indeed the owner of the business and they did not even bother to manually call to verify any one of them.

tracys37
October 18th, 2013

joej500
June 18th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
AVOID USELESS SCAM

Questions? Get answers from the Websites.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Websites.ca?

Have a question about Websites.ca?