Websiteheaders.net reviews

chriso1
3,158 helpful votes
10/8/09

(Reviewed by request)

Looks OK to me, you have to hand it to them for a memorable page design if nothing else. Courageously different from general business practice even if it was a bit of an eye-popper.

I was initially suspicious of the occasional poor spelling, oddly placed commas and the frequent wandering apostrophes. None of these say "professional", and given that the site is going to be creating your header I assume you'd expect it to be spelled correctly. But I see one of the listed webmasters is French, so we'll blame him for that. Being English I blame the French wherever possible. It's a long story, we've been at it for centuries.

The best way to get a feel for a site which displays its portfolio is to look at the websites which it claims it has created original work for. I found that of a random sample of about half a dozen, one was there as stated but the rest were either different graphics, or no longer online, or I couldn't trace them at all. And none were high-profile sites, though you'd expect that from the prices these guys charge. Amateur or tight-budgeted sites would be their target market, given that the most they charge is $15.

If you want to use them, I'd email and make sure they're still there first. If you haven't got $15 to risk, you just might want to look around.

Questions? Get answers from the Websiteheaders.net staff and other customers.

Websiteheaders.net?