BrandDesignExperts reviews

info@branddesignexperts.co.uk

1 star

nicolac40
7/5/18

I sought the assistance of Brand Design Experts to design a logo for my dog training enterprise. I did not have much to give them to work with as I am pretty "design challenged" but Brand Design Experts stepped right up, took the ideas that I did have, added their expertise and came up with several designs that I absolutely loved. Have to say, they were "all killer, no filler" and it was tough to choose. The designs were all fabulous.

Brand Design Experts were easy to work with, helpful and quick to respond to any changes I wished to make, and I love my finished logo. They also provided the logo in many different formats which has made it really easy for me to use the logo in different ways, i.e. printed marketing, social media, etc.

Thanks, Brand Design Experts, for doing such a great job. I really appreciate it.

If you are looking for a logo, look no further than these guys - they will do a brilliant job for you!

Nicola Cameron

dawng63
4/9/18

I received a fast and efficient service from Branddesignexperts. This is the second time that i have used their service and a will definitely be using them again, highly recommended.

markr322
4/7/18

I asked Branddesignexperts to help with developing my exisitng logo for another product. After a few iterations I was delighted with the output. If, like me, you know what you want you need ot provide clear instructions, They then follow and provide an excellent end result. Recommnended as good value and a good standard.

Tip for consumers: Be clear on your requirements.

nigelb38
3/30/18

My first venture into creating a logo and Branddesignexperts made the process very simple and easy. i would happily recommend them .

peterf125
3/30/18

Ive been having logos developed by BrandDesignExperts for almost 3 years now and probably had well over 100 designs.

They have been consistent on delivering promptly and have always kept me informed of any delays or issues.

Their logo design work is excellent and would highly recommend. We used to em0loy a designer but now we simply use BrandDesignExperts.

darrenw42
3/29/18

Very happy with the service I received. This is the second time I've used Brand Design Experts and it won't be the last!

alicec102
11/30/17

Brand Design experts was extremely good for me and my associates. Within 1 day we received our concepts which helped give us an idea of what we wanted going forward, any revisions we requested they made within 12 hours and were very good at following our vision & putting forth their suggestions. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality logo, for a good price. Totally worth it!

jasonb287
8/2/17

I'm very happy with the service by brand design experts, honestly they are so helpful and understanding! I highly recommend I will definitely be using this service again if I need any logo designs !!! And they are so reasonable too ....compared to other local businesses! I wish Rob & team all the success! :)

johnn1116
5/12/17

Found their site through Google. The prices seemed unbelievable, as I wanted a logo for my start up, decided to try out their basic logo package & must say I was happy with the result. Good response time of 24 hours, definitely going to try their upgraded package as well.

Questions? Get answers from the BrandDesignExperts staff and other customers.

18 Photos for BrandDesignExperts