Websiteheaders.net

Websiteheaders.net

Websiteheaders.net has a consumer rating of 1.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Websiteheaders.net also ranks 159th among Graphic Design sites. The most common issues with Websiteheaders.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Websiteheaders.net?

“SCAM!”

Giovanni S.
9/15/11

SCAM! BEWARE!! They took my money and never delivered anything. No contact and then PayPal would not help in fact they used Paypal perfectly because PayPal does NOT protect virtual or intangible goods. Perfect scam unfortunately for us. Do not give them your money.

giovannis
September 15th, 2011
SCAM! BEWARE!!

They took my money and never delivered anything.

Perfect scam unfortunately for us.

Do not give them your money.
aarony
October 14th, 2010
Filed a claim with Paypal because they went a month with no communication. Just as previous posters said, they claimed to need 5-6 days turnaround but would never respond to emails after that. After I filed a claim (their company name with Paypal is "Banners Galore" by the way), they responded to Paypal saying they delivered 3 weeks ago via email. A blatant lie and the fact they did that shows they are bonafide scammers. My case with Paypal is still in review.
tomd6
September 7th, 2010
This website promises fast turnaround in 3-4 days upon order. I have chased my order for about 8 weeks and nothing! Looks like a bunch of scammers.
It's too bad they would scam people of $10-15 instead of doing the work and getting repeat business which is worth more. I lost money and more importantly precious time waiting ,chasing and getting replacement.
Terribly disappointing bunch.
rons6
August 16th, 2010
Horrible. Placed my order. I was told 3-4 day turnaround. I received an email stating that they were busy and it would be 5-6 days. That was 2 weeks ago. No response to several emails. I filed a claim with paypal! AVOID!!!!!!!!!!
paulm8
March 18th, 2010
Placed my order over 3 weeks ago and still have not received anything. Site states 3 days, however got an email saying they were busy and turnaround 5-6 days now 22days no replys to e-mails contact number on whois...called and woman answers phone but David is never in! left message and contact number ..still no contact from them terrible service avoid
chriso1
3,166 helpful votes
October 8th, 2009
(Reviewed by request)

Looks OK to me, you have to hand it to them for a memorable page design if nothing else. Courageously different from general business practice even if it was a bit of an eye-popper.

I was initially suspicious of the occasional poor spelling, oddly placed commas and the frequent wandering apostrophes. None of these say "professional", and given that the site is going to be creating your header I assume you'd expect it to be spelled correctly. But I see one of the listed webmasters is French, so we'll blame him for that. Being English I blame the French wherever possible. It's a long story, we've been at it for centuries.

The best way to get a feel for a site which displays its portfolio is to look at the websites which it claims it has created original work for. I found that of a random sample of about half a dozen, one was there as stated but the rest were either different graphics, or no longer online, or I couldn't trace them at all. And none were high-profile sites, though you'd expect that from the prices these guys charge. Amateur or tight-budgeted sites would be their target market, given that the most they charge is $15.

If you want to use them, I'd email and make sure they're still there first. If you haven't got $15 to risk, you just might want to look around.
matte5
May 3rd, 2011
I have dealt with these people twice now, the first time I was suckered in by their funky homepage & their low price tag & claims of "lightning fast turnaround time" etc(yeah lightning fast for an arthritic tortoise on dope!) -& the fact they are page 1 google for website headers - I did eventually get a header the first time I payed for their design plan 2 which promised 5 revisions....needless to say after numerous emails I never got the revisions I asked for. Anyway after approx a year I decided that I wanted to revise my header & because they had done an o.k job I thought the only way to get it revised would be to order again so I stupidly payed the $30 again for paln 2(my own fault I know, once bitten twice shy et,c but I thought well if I get a great header then it wouild be worth it) again I got an email the day after I had payed stating "Hi Matt,Received your Header order, thanks a lot, our current turn around time is around 2-3 days, we will try and have your order sent out within this time, but please have patience during the process as sometimes we are really busy and your order could take a little longer" it has now been exactly a month since my order & despite numerous emails - no response at all from websiteheaders.net.
I sent them a message yesterday directly via their website saying that I would take legal action against them If I did not recive a refund to my paypal account of $45 which is the 2 plan 2's minus the $15 for my first header which they did eventually produce but with no revisions as advertised.
This company is a con I would advise you to try to find other means to get a header for your site.
AVOID!!!!!!!!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Websiteheaders.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Websiteheaders.net?

Have a question about Websiteheaders.net?