Review of WebMD

Tel: +1-866-788-3097
almakelly@webmd.com
2018 Customer choice award

HON Certified

WebMD complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for WebMD.

barbarad29
5/26/15

I always refer to their site when I am looking for answers to my health care questions. I found their website interesting and informative.

vincentm32
5/26/15

The first thing you should remember is,there's no substitute for real medical care from your own health care provider. Web MD is for a reference point to help us better understand medical problems and procedures.

angelab47
5/14/15

Dr Jeffery Martin Dermatology Associates
407 S 4th St
Gadsden, AL 35901
His office staff extremely RUDE! I offered to pay cash up front for my 29 year old daughter to be examined for possible skin cancer. Me a concerned mom! I was told he don't accept ANY patients that are not covered by health insurance. Due to Obama care she has extremely poor health insurance and is reluctant to get medical attention. I'm able to afford to pay out of pocket but this Jerk won't see her!!

carolew8
5/12/15

I've used Web MD for several years now to begin researching medical issues, conditions, and treatments. Serious reactions to some prescriptions brought me there. It's difficult for a lay person to read peer reviewed medical articles without a strong background, so I begin with these folks. I check out the abstracts for some of the bibliographies for leads to more detailed information. Sometimes this highlights questions I've overlooked.Their herbal info is pretty good as are their write-ups on pharmaceuticals.

terryf17
5/12/15

It has info on all things, but after reading for a while I feel like I had all the symptoms of major disorders like ADHD, Stress, Anger. I got confused and closed it right away.

krystas1
5/11/15

It's still a good place to go for information but I find its becoming overrun with ads. I kind of miss the "old WebMd" - more about information and less about pushing product.

brijeshk2
5/6/15

If i want to know any healthcare issue i refer WebMD.

sherryl19
5/4/15

You really don't see anything here you can't find on google answers or general sites.

paulinen2
5/1/15

its very impromptu

dawnw22
4/24/15

I read this site all the time, I learn so much from here it is truly great.

srenam
4/24/15

I get answer for my all health questions from this site

geraldb27
4/15/15

i'm so happy there is a web Md ap for kindle fire. It is very easy to use. you can log on with a pin which makes it easy. there isn't much you can do unless you are connected to the Internet.

kristaj
4/14/15

I've always gone to this site for real facts I can count on. I am not a fan of the website format and layout changes though. Seems to be less user friendly, especially when I'm on my phone. I get these pop up ads that are hard to close out of. It can get annoying.

kumaraswamyk
4/4/15

trustable information to both professionals and laymen

stephanies71
4/4/15

love this site for a quick go to before and after call the doctor.

richardj42
4/2/15

Always able to get extensive data about my questions.

jills34
3/26/15

This is one of my favorite health sites that provides great info!

larryb61
3/24/15

This is my go to site for checking out health related problem. But you still need to be careful and not try diagnosed yourself.

sharonjd
3/20/15

Reliable up to date information. My go-to place for patient medical info.

damionp6
3/12/15

Noticed a number of people had trouble finding the app after downloading. I had the same problem but here's how to get it to work. Swipe down from the top of any screen to reveal the menu. Tap sync. Then go the the home page and select apps. Make sure you're on the Cloud.

sarahl81
3/8/15

What a great website!
As a medical practioner; I find the information accurate, with indepth research and above all, patient friendly.

Well Done.

nielb2
3/7/15

WebMD used to be SO MUCH BETTER -- what happened? :-(
Every year this site gets closer and closer to being completely useless. I do think they can turn this around and fix things because they obviously have tons of information, but they need to really get somebody new to handle how they run their website. Many years ago this was the GO TO place for health information on the internet -- now it's ...well, just about useless.
I hope they fix this soon.

markp86
3/1/15

This is my go to site for questions regarding medicine or aliments. They always have great advise.

lindas134
2/12/15

The first place I turn for medical info.

se3776
1/30/15

Great for information and symptoms but runs very conventional in terms of advice - for legal reasons I'm sure - but it is a medical site and they aren't trained to think for themselves. It's all about the drugs.

28 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Blanche, there is some good information about scoliosis on this website: http://www.medicinenet.com/scoliosis/article.htm Of course there are other sites but, this will give you answers to the questions you asked and, have good luck in your searching.

By Michael T.

Questions? Get answers from the WebMD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WebMD