WebLinkIndia.net

WebLinkIndia.net has a consumer rating of 3.71 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with WebLinkIndia.net most frequently mention digital marketing. WebLinkIndia.net ranks 104th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate WebLinkIndia.net?

“Weblink india is good”

Suchitra N.
2/27/20

Dedicated and professional staff, very patient and helpful. Created my amazing website and advised me on how to fully optimise it for best results. Thier understanding of what we wanted the site to achieve was also good.

“Stole my web and domain”

Md F.
11/26/19

My name is Md. Faisal from Eurostar movers and packers UAE, Its like years I was dealing with these scammers after paying all hard earned money to them nothing received. I asked them to design my website, host it, do seo, ppc and paid them like 5000$ in total. Now they said I've to pay another 500$ to get my website files. Then suddenly they want 40$ cheap people. Pooja sehgal I have not seen such scammer in my life, I'll not waste time but write my good reviews. Sunil gupta you're head of this scammers alteast you could have seen my email, you forced me to write this in public. If I'll get my websites source code and domain i will delete this review otherwise be aware of further reviews on all reviews website scammers. Don't trust them. Faisal

suchitran1
February 27th, 2020

mdf19
November 26th, 2019

Don't trust them.

Faisal

durur
November 27th, 2019

I was facing a issue on my website there was a some time of error in language converter and payment gateway. I contact them they fix that issue they informed me and the best thing is they provided me a project manager for my company which is great.

ravnishs
May 15th, 2020

I must appreciate WeblinkIndia.Net for creating my e-commerce website within 10 days and that too precisely according to my requirements

adriand20
April 11th, 2019

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They were prompt to take 200$ from me and didn't give me 1$ worth of service over a year. I would give them negative stars if I could. SEO team has nothing but excuses for not starting a job when other companies have taken me to first page with 0 work from my end. As others have stated, sales team contacts you religiously till they get the money but SEO teams will ignore you for weeks and then come back with some stupid request just to drag things out.
This should be a lesson to others to not trust this company.

Best believe, I will pursue legal action when I am back in India.

abhisheko1
December 20th, 2020

One of the best app developer in india. I am really happy to choose weblinkindia for my website and app. They have very lazy but skillful team members. They suggest me many things who also i am missing. Thanks sushma and team. Well done.

avinashr13
May 14th, 2020

Great experience and a great time during the website development process. They really help and support you with new ideas. Thank you very much best weblinkindia.net

maithas1
July 9th, 2018

This is the worst company I ever dealt with. I have paid in advance in Nov2017 to start working on my website but they didn't deliver. In fact they asked for more money and I also provided stating that they will complete the entire project by Feb 2018. Until date they didn't delivered and I didn't even got my money back when I asked them for refund. They kept delaying with excuses and continues excuses.
I don't recommend dealing with this kind of company. Weblinkindia.net are fraud. You will wast your time and money dealing with them.

jk736
January 27th, 2021

Do NOT work with weblinkindia. Net – just do not waste your time and money.
(stating facts below)
Extremely bad project management and poor attention to details. One needs to request the same thing tons of times. Literally.
I have worked with them on 2 projects, and by far, it was the worst experience.
Here is what happened. At first, I started getting endless calls from their sales team to offer me website and app development services. Such company gets the prospect data from the domain names providers. Upon one purchase a domain, they'll sell a list of the new domains' owners to such companies, this is how they got my details. Nonetheless, when they called me, I mentioned to them that I have a business idea that I wanted create (an app idea). They assured me that they can develop any kind of apps. After a series of follow up calls I decided to share the idea with them after I made them sign an NDA agreement just to protect my rights to the intellectual property. The NDA has clearly stated that Weblinkindia. Net has no rights whatsoever to even use this idea in their portfolio. We signed the NDA, and moved to the next steps (technical requirement and pricings). They enticed me to do a website (portal) together with 2 mobile apps and also pay for the extra language (Arabic) in advance as they put it in a way that there was a limited discount promo ending in 2 days, so I have paid towards all of them to get the discounted price. The total cost of the project about $18,000 spread between all the deliverables. They started on the website design, so did my struggle with me… I was requesting the same change for tons of times, over and over again, to the extent that I started recording videos to explain the changes to them. Even that didn't work. To get a small change done, I would need to burn your throat and waste countless number of days to get a tiny change done.
In the midst of this, covid-19 pandemic hit. And, like all other businesses, we put all the projects on hold as we initially didn't know how long this pandemic would go on and how bad it was going to affect businesses. As things weren't clear at the beginning of it.
We as a business (startup), was completely shut down. Zero business projects and no income for months.
In the beginning of August 2020, I got a website project. I thought, since I already signed an NDA with Weblinkindia. Net, I thought of working with them on this project. I then briefed them on it and we agreed on the price and the timeline that was given by them i. E. 25 days max as they proposed. I paid them 50% advance payment and we started working on it. The design ALONE took about 45 days, because of the endless feedback I have given them for same issues, changes didn't get done, no responses, but excuses. Some changes requested haven't been done till today Jan 28,2021. Some features agreed on the contract was missed on and when I requested for it, they said they decided to remove them, the sales person said on the phone that he agreed to reduce the price of the site so they decided to remove some features from the site. They just decided by themselves to remove what was agreed on cotractually without even informing me. Imagine that.

Let me go back a little, in October 2020, after I fully realized that investing in a personal project (my app idea) wasn't right at this point of time due to the negative affect corona pandemic left us with. Our priorities changed as explained to them… I called Weblinkindia. Net and requested that they deduct the amount of all the work done by them including the second project and return remaining money back to me. They promised to get back to me with the statement of my account. They never did. Despite of my many follow ups, I was just getting false promises. I then requested on their website for somebody from the management to get in touch with me as I needed to push for this to get finalized as quickly as possible. The same person who was dealing with me got in touch with me.
I got really frustrated of their negligence and disrespect and I requested him to not talk to me again and I want to talk to some from the management. After many requests, his immediate boss by the name of Boskey got in touch with me and she assured me that she will take care of this. She never got back to me. I then tried calling her to her mobile, and leaving her WhatsApp messages that she saw and chose to ignore them. After many attempts and many days, I managed to talk to her, and I literally begged her that I needed my money badly (due to what resulted from this pandemic – and of course, I mentioned to her my personal reasons for the same, which I don't want to write here). She again assured me that she would get back to me in the same day for sure. And she literally said, don't worry, consider it done. I was relieved to hear that, finally someone is willing to help. And after then, she'd NEVER picked up the phone, nor replied to any of my followup messages.

This went for weeks… and I again sent another email on the website of Weblinkindia. Net requesting that the management has to get in touch with me as this has gone too far and it is very crucial matter and needed to be addressed immediately. Simultaneously, I sent a WhatsApp message to the WhatsApp no. Of the company (that's mentioned on their website) requesting for the same. That was after I saw that THEY HAVE BREACHED our NDA agreement – I saw that they published my UNIFINISHED personal project on their portfolio. After the message, I got a call from the same sales person that I requested not to deal with.

I asked him to let someone from the management talk to me. No one did. After my repeated requests, they shut down the website they developed for my client, requesting me to pay the other 50%... I was, for all these months, just waiting for a simple answer to send my statement of account after they deduct the charges of all the work they done, and I was promised tons of times to be done… It truly cannot get more disrespectful and unprofessional than this.
Having received no answer, I sent an angry email and I copied every email address I have for their team, including their info email hoping that the management would take any action on this matter, I attached the WhatsApp messages I had sent requesting for replies which didn't get answered. The management took NO action whatsoever. I then received an email from them (after months of waiting) stating that as per their policy they don't offer refunds. And they needed me to pay the 50% for the website and they have shut it done to pressurized me to pay. They kept ignoring me for months, giving my false promises, and then come and say they don't give refunds.

I have given them a notice to attend to this matter, again, they chose not to. Worse than that, they threaten me to get in touch my client to ask for the payment (which is against our agreement). They have left me with no choice but to escalate this. I feel obliged to tell as many people as I could to save before the get treate like this, waste their time and money.

Just think about the fact that why would I invest time to put this together to tell people about, hadn't they treated me like this?

virajs7
February 20th, 2020

Weblinkindia good in web development and designing. I was looking for a website for my chemical industry and one of my friend suggested me for weblinkindia then I contacted them. And I happy with their work.

bijomonj
March 3rd, 2018

Dont trust these people. These bunch of idiots screws you on phone. Makes fake promises and never builds what you wanted.

Hello BIJOMON J.,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact detail(Email ID and Phone No) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Thanks,
WeblinkINdia Support Team

samatac
February 17th, 2017

Weblink India is indeed one of the pillars behind our organizations immense success. This portal helped me increase my companys online visibility. I took their digital marketing services around a year back and I must say no one can beat the service that they offer. It not only drove immense traffic to my website but also provided great conversion rates. Digital marketing is much better than the traditional marketing for a small business owner like me. This portal offers the best digital marketing services according to me. I am thankful to Weblink India for marketing my content online in the best possible way.

Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net

shahramg2
November 21st, 2018

Stay AWAY of this scam company
Pure scam i paid for my website promotion GOT ZERO VALU and i lost so much time more than that each time get nerves wile chatting them.
Just STAY AWAY OF THIS SCAMERS pay attention for the positive review about this company all done by their employees I have read all of them all of does your views this company is good at cheating I paid 2150 I'm got nothing.

soravs
February 10th, 2020

I think weblinkindia one of the best web designing company. They made my website which is great, they took but they gave me the best results i am very happy.

sureshr20
January 7th, 2020

They made my website very good. I m really impressed to weblinkindia.net what I need they provided me. Good customer service & support. It was my good experience with this company.

rajr43
January 7th, 2020

Weblinkindia.net of the best web development company in India. One of my friend told me about this company and then I contacted them I was looking for a e-commerce website and they made my website which is amazing I am happy with services.

nyn
July 20th, 2018

They are not competent to develop website for international clients. They are unable and will not provide slightest advise to you though they are deemed to be knowledgeable in the business otherwise why would they setup company right? Website developed are super basic, poor quality and not professionally presentable. It doesnt serve a purpose at all! Wasted thousands on them! It's useless for all the time and effort doing conference call to make them understand your concept but they will not implement instead force us to follow their style, their template. Poor communication skills. Poor business ethics. Dishonest. Out to con. Please don't waste a single cent coz their salesperson are good at sugar coated their words and make promises which they are unable to fulfill! Their developers suck big time. No nuts!

shahramg1
August 23rd, 2018

This company is fraud
Time killing n not doing anything.
I paid n didn't get the service n my time was lost bcs they were constantly promising a good results which never happened.
DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANTY.

mattp77
May 4th, 2017

Nothing but spam telemarketing, rude staff, blocked numbers and fake reviews online. Dishonest company. Stay Away!

Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net

mohdy7
February 8th, 2020

Weblinkindia.net one of the best company for web development and desiging. They provide me best solution and services for my project thanks to weblink.net

zaina12
December 21st, 2018

I assigned the company to develop website and transfer $4000 and give them 4 months to perform and they couldn't. They website is xml webservice and functioning however, i needed to optimize and improve some of the function. The company assign developer even cannot execute the current system on weblink website and they give me hard time. They even try to develop new interface and try to buy time. The project mainly xml service. So, no result coming from the company. I give the project to other developer and ask the company for refund now after long discussion and they try to convince me that no refund which is non sense. A senior manager called abhishek shoulbla promise to refund the money and now almost year they promise to transfer and no serious action from them. I have all supported email and chat with person called abhishek. He promise me the transfer would be done since 4 month and whenever i talked to him and he ask me to delete the complain to get refund

jays596
February 11th, 2020

I was looking for a website for chemical industry. They i got a call from Weblinkindia.net they suggested me for my project and then they took one week to made my website and i am totally happy thanks to weblinkindia.

namanb
August 11th, 2017

I work in the print media industry and had a great idea to take the magazine into the online domain. For that, I wanted to get an application developed as per my ideas. I consulted WeblinkIndia.Net with the idea and they said that they would make the right android and iOS app for me.

The sum they asked was quite high for me still, I readily agreed thinking about the application. But to be honest, I was completely disheartened when I saw the app. It was nothing like what I had told them. There was no story adding section and users would easily get baffled with this app. I wrote a strict and bitter complaint against them.

They called me up the very hour and I elaborated my woes to them. They said that they would work on it and resolve the problems. I got the app from their end within 2 days and it was really nice this time. I appreciate WeblinkIndia.Net for considering my issues and resolving them within a very short time.

Suraj G. – WebLinkIndia.net Rep

Thanks for appreciating our efforts. Please let us know if you have any thoughts which may help us to improve further. You can write us at feedback@weblinkindia.net.

paritoshg1
February 27th, 2020

They are good in Web designing and development. I was looking for a e commerce website and they made for me in good amount and I am happy with the work

ashishv10
April 10th, 2019

Is weblink india a fraud company in delhi?

Yes, weblink india is a fraud n a biggest scam in delhi, kirtinagar.

Guys remember names of frauds in this company... Director ANKIT GUPTA, NABEEL, SUSHMA SHARMA, SHOBHNA, PRASANNA THAKUR, KAMLAKAR, ANKIT SRIVASTAV AND ANKIT NANGIA.
Ye sab madarchodo ki fauf hy saale...

Delhi is bad city is bcoz of these who r frauds... i lost my Rs 2 lakh n got nothing... they gave me my own design back with just images which i myself designed n gave them for reference... never ever trust these liars... n do share ur reviews on their google business page, trustpilot.com, quora, complaintboard, icomplaint review websites and... make them famous worldwide

If Anybody of u wish to lodge complaint n police case then get in touch with me bcoz i am in no mood to leave them

Watsapp me at *******626... ul can watsapp me if u also lost ur money...

We all will teach them lesson in coming days...

Ul notice their employees r giving some reviews to save their companies image... but all of them r not understanding that it is hard earned money of people which they r looting... its sad but i can never trust people of delhi henceforth... whether it is rapes or crimes... Delhi sucks

They are bastards... n useless... nobody even a guy called kamalakar in Quality team did not help me n i had to make paid linkedin account to message their director ANKIT GUPTA who also didnt reply

By Ashish V.

False pronise and they do digital oromotion to catch new people whome they fool n suck their money. Check their reciews on google business pooage n trutpilot, quora.com to c their credibility before working with them

By Ashish V.

Yes... it is big scam n full of frauds... i lost Rs 2 lakh... so guys beware of them. N share ur reviews about them everywhere bcoz they r looting oeople

By Ashish V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WebLinkIndia.net staff and other customers.

WeblinkIndia.Net (Weblink.In Pvt. Ltd.) is offering a complete range of web solutions including web designing, web hosting, e-commerce solutions, multimedia solutions, Internet marketing and many more. With its electrifying presence, Weblink India has swirled the scenario of total web solutions. We have started this tech-voyage in 1997 by laying the foundation stone of WeblinkIndia. Moving ahead with quality-driven approach, WeblinkIndia has embossed its success-prints in the E-business world. We consistently invigorate our skill-set and tech-expertise and work with a high-level integrity. Our keen-eye on emerging trends of online business as well as technical spheres had empowered us to render the most innovative solutions. Persistent development is the key drive of WeblinkIndia, be it in terms of infrastructure, skill-set or technology. Team, WeblinkIndia is fully committed to render back hundred percent values for the money paid by client. This commitment has earned us a global clientele comprising of leading brands.

Business History

Weblink India offers a complete range of services pertaining to your web presence, from conceptualization till escorting you to the destination. The experience and expertise we have earned are not just matters of years passed rather they have nurtured our understanding of our clients requirements. Our zealous group of astute tech-savvies and the state-of-the-art infrastructure always set in mode of action to bring up the best possible web solutions. All these amalgamated with our customer-caring approach have generated a never-ending bond of trust between us and our clients. Our invincible expertise in rendering the services as per the clients requirements sets us apart from the rest. Delivering the mirror-like solutions for your imagination in the domain of e-business, we are driven by the mantra of "what you want is what we can".

Our workforce is packed with highly skilled web designers, developers, copy writers, and SEO experts. This package assures you for hundred percent satisfaction. An approach towards meeting the needs of the clients in a focused manner and adherence to the timely delivery of services have given us an edge over our peers in the market. Incessant investment in high-end technologies, human resources and for enhancement of the skills has accounted for higher returns for our clients backed up by integrity and security.

Suraj G.
ORM Executive
Working as ORM in WeblinkIndia.Net

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebLinkIndia.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.7
Have a question about WebLinkIndia.net?