WebLinkIndia.net reviews

Tel: +91-11-47282233
info@weblinkindia.net

rishil1
10/5/19

I was looking for a website in low budget my cousin refered me for weblinkindia.net for design my website. They provided me a best web solution. Staff is very cooperative and I am impressed with their services

shridhark
9/20/19

A lot website designing companies in Delhi but selecting weblinkindia for my website because of they also design my friend website , I checked and impressed and contact to them. Now, happy to choose weblinkindia for designing my website stylo sale . what i need they do actually all the same. fully satisfied by this company work and suggest to others also for designing of website. God bless you.

Tip for consumers: contact to support team in every times

ashishg30
8/10/19

My online e-commerce business was doing all good until a lot of competition rose in the year 2015. I am working from Surat and have a business of Indian ethnic clothes. I decided to strengthen my brand image and get some online marketing done. This is when I decided to consult WeblinkIndia.Net for their online marketing service. I had heard about them from my cousin brother and thought of giving it a try. They took my website, made some slight changes and said that I would now get more traffic. But nothing of that sort happened even after a month of taking their service. That's when I decided to write a complaint against them. I received a call from their executive the next day and told all about my problems to him. He told me that he'll need a week's time to come forth with the necessary changes. I was surprised when I saw the number of people visiting and even the conversion rate increasing for my business. Thank you WeblinkIndia.Net for saving my business during my hard days.

adriand20
4/11/19

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They were prompt to take 200$ from me and didn't give me 1$ worth of service over a year. I would give them negative stars if I could. SEO team has nothing but excuses for not starting a job when other companies have taken me to first page with 0 work from my end. As others have stated, sales team contacts you religiously till they get the money but SEO teams will ignore you for weeks and then come back with some stupid request just to drag things out.
This should be a lesson to others to not trust this company.

Best believe, I will pursue legal action when I am back in India.

ashishv10
4/10/19

Is weblink india a fraud company in delhi ?

Yes, weblink india is a fraud n a biggest scam in delhi,kirtinagar.

Guys remember names of frauds in this company...Director ANKIT GUPTA,NABEEL, SUSHMA SHARMA,SHOBHNA,PRASANNA THAKUR,KAMLAKAR,ANKIT SRIVASTAV AND ANKIT NANGIA..
Ye sab madarchodo ki fauf hy saale...

Delhi is bad city is bcoz of these who r frauds...i lost my Rs 2 lakh n got nothing...they gave me my own design back with just images which i myself designed n gave them for reference...never ever trust these liars...n do share ur reviews on their google business page, trustpilot.com,quora, complaintboard, icomplaint review websites and ...make them famous worldwide

If Anybody of u wish to lodge complaint n police case then get in touch with me bcoz i am in no mood to leave them

Watsapp me at *******626...ul can watsapp me if u also lost ur money...

We all will teach them lesson in coming days...

Ul notice their employees r giving some reviews to save their companies image ...but all of them r not understanding that it is hard earned money of people which they r looting....its sad but i can never trust people of delhi henceforth...whether it is rapes or crimes...Delhi sucks

zaina12
12/21/18

I assigned the company to develop website and transfer $4000 and give them 4 months to perform and they couldn't. They website is xml webservice and functioning however, i needed to optimize and improve some of the function. The company assign developer even cannot execute the current system on weblink website and they give me hard time. They even try to develop new interface and try to buy time. The project mainly xml service. So, no result coming from the company. I give the project to other developer and ask the company for refund now after long discussion and they try to convince me that no refund which is non sense. A senior manager called abhishek shoulbla promise to refund the money and now almost year they promise to transfer and no serious action from them. I have all supported email and chat with person called abhishek. He promise me the transfer would be done since 4 month and whenever i talked to him and he ask me to delete the complain to get refund

shahramg2
11/21/18

Stay AWAY of this scam company
Pure scam i paid for my website promotion GOT ZERO VALU and i lost so much time more than that each time get nerves wile chatting them.
Just STAY AWAY OF THIS SCAMERS pay attention for the positive review about this company all done by their employees I have read all of them all of does your views this company is good at cheating I paid 2150 I'm got nothing.

shahramg1
8/23/18

This company is fraud
time killing n not doing anything.
i paid n didn't get the service n my time was lost bcs they were constantly promising a good results which never happened.
DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANTY.

nyn
7/20/18

They are not competent to develop website for international clients. They are unable and will not provide slightest advise to you though they are deemed to be knowledgeable in the business otherwise why would they setup company right? Website developed are super basic, poor quality and not professionally presentable. It doesnt serve a purpose at all! Wasted thousands on them! It's useless for all the time and effort doing conference call to make them understand your concept but they will not implement instead force us to follow their style, their template. Poor communication skills. Poor business ethics. Dishonest. Out to con. Please don't waste a single cent coz their salesperson are good at sugar coated their words and make promises which they are unable to fulfill! Their developers suck big time. No nuts!

maithas1
7/9/18

This is the worst company I ever dealt with. I have paid in advance in Nov2017 to start working on my website but they didn't deliver. In fact they asked for more money and I also provided stating that they will complete the entire project by Feb 2018. Until date they didn't delivered and I didn't even got my money back when I asked them for refund. They kept delaying with excuses and continues excuses.
I don't recommend dealing with this kind of company. Weblinkindia.net are fraud. You will wast your time and money dealing with them.

misthig
6/15/18

When I got my website made around 5 years back, I was pretty sure that I would get ahead of the large business crowd who still did not have any online presence. But as time passed, my online visibility started going down and I could not keep up with my competitors. Thats when I turned towards WeblinkIndia.Net for its digital marketing services. I must say that they are phenomenal in what they do. The marketing tactics that they applied to my business got me a huge traffic. I could see within three months that my online visibility had increased many folds. I really feel that WeblinkIndia.Net offers the best digital marketing services in the country.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for the Review and Rating at WeblinkIndia.
bijomonj
3/3/18

Dont trust these people.These bunch of idiots screws you on phone.Makes fake promises and never builds what you wanted.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Hello BIJOMON J.,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact detail(Email ID and Phone No) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Thanks,
WeblinkINdia Support Team
praveenk26
8/21/17

I wanted to get a new design for my website as it had many bugs and was too slow for todays fast generation. Having spent a huge amount on getting the website built, I was looking for someone who would redesign it without charging a lot of money. I heard about Weblink.In Pvt Ltd from a friend who told me that they provide budget friendly services. When I approached them I was shocked to see the high price. I told my friend as well that they were charging a very high amount and I was just not ready to pay that much. I had expressed interest initially but seeing the expenses I backed off. Still, I thought of giving it a try and wrote a complaint about the high prices. They sensed my problem and contacted me within a day. I told them about everything and asked if they could do something about it. To my surprise, they offered a service that charged a lower amount and that actually fit my budget. I am thankful to Weblink.In Pvt Ltd for redesigning my website according to my requirement and that too within my budget.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for appreciating our efforts. Please let us know if you have any thoughts which may help us to improve further. You can write us at feedback@weblinkindia.net.
namanb
8/11/17

I work in the print media industry and had a great idea to take the magazine into the online domain. For that, I wanted to get an application developed as per my ideas. I consulted WeblinkIndia.Net with the idea and they said that they would make the right android and iOS app for me.

The sum they asked was quite high for me still, I readily agreed thinking about the application. But to be honest, I was completely disheartened when I saw the app. It was nothing like what I had told them. There was no story adding section and users would easily get baffled with this app. I wrote a strict and bitter complaint against them.

They called me up the very hour and I elaborated my woes to them. They said that they would work on it and resolve the problems. I got the app from their end within 2 days and it was really nice this time. I appreciate WeblinkIndia.Net for considering my issues and resolving them within a very short time.

anilm10
5/26/17

WeblinkIndia.Net is definitely the best web development companies in India. I approached them around a month back with a simple idea of creating an e-commerce site for my retail business.

They listened to my idea and analyzed it to come up with the best strategy for the website. They asked for 15 days time to create the website. They showed me a dummy site after 8 days and I was quite surprised by how impressive it looked. It had all the icons in place and the latest card-design.

I must appreciate WeblinkIndia.Net for creating my e-commerce website within 10 days and that too precisely according to my requirements.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net
pawanm
5/5/17

I wanted to get my website redesigned with all the latest trends that started emerging around the end of 2016. I turned towards WeblinkIndia.Net for their web designing services and was elated to see the redesigning they did. They listened to each and everything that I asked them to do and incorporated all the latest design ideas as well. My website looked completely new and was also responsive to all the screens. In fact, they also increased the speed of my website. My heartfelt thanks to WeblinkIndia.Net for redesigning my website in the perfect manner and surprising me with more than what I had expected.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net
mattp77
5/4/17

Nothing but spam telemarketing, rude staff, blocked numbers and fake reviews online. Dishonest company. Stay Away!!

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net
samatac
2/17/17

Weblink India is indeed one of the pillars behind our organizations immense success. This portal helped me increase my companys online visibility. I took their digital marketing services around a year back and I must say no one can beat the service that they offer. It not only drove immense traffic to my website but also provided great conversion rates. Digital marketing is much better than the traditional marketing for a small business owner like me. This portal offers the best digital marketing services according to me. I am thankful to Weblink India for marketing my content online in the best possible way.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net
nimishaj1
12/30/15

This is to appreciate the successful completion of project work of blissdreamz.com (Knickers). I whole-heartedly congratulate all of weblink Inida team for the success and appreciate effort in completing within the deadline.
In reference to the above, project blissdreamz.com seemed to be very important for us as it will work as a base for our business and I am fortunate and delightful that Weblink has given me a coordinator like you. I really appreciate your support through the SDLC. The intricate detailing presenting by you is very helpful. I appreciate the way you took care of each and every feedback presented by me, quick responses from your end and always being available for any support. Initially, I was not very sure of the project but you and your team could successfully finished it within the timeline.
I would like to tell you that, the support and assistance team gave me while developing the blissdreamz project, only on that basis i gave another project to WeblinkIndia i.e Business Card ZOZTER running with weblink members.
Also one more thing I would like to add that I am very impressed with weblink members loyality to Weblink on making more dollars for every add on style ( LOL). He gave me full support and even when his duty was finished. All his efforts are very much appreciated.
I appreciate your assistance and support for helping me in making blissdreamz.com a grand success.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net
sanskritiu
11/18/15

I am proud of my decision. I am very much impressed with the clear line of communication that this team manages very well.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net
pawans5
11/4/15

The services that they render are totally free from hassles as compared to the other many web designing companies. Most of all, as and when I have certain sort of problem or need any kind of explanation, their customer support team was always there with their prompt and reliable response.

Response from Suraj G., WebLinkIndia.net Representative
Thanks for taking time to review at WeblinkIndia.Net

They are bastards....n useless....nobody even a guy called kamalakar in Quality team did not help me n i had to make paid linkedin account to message their director ANKIT GUPTA who also didnt reply

By Ashish V.

False pronise and they do digital oromotion to catch new people whome they fool n suck their money..check their reciews on google business pooage n trutpilot,quora.com to c their credibility before working with them

By Ashish V.

Yes...it is big scam n full of frauds...i lost Rs 2 lakh...so guys beware of them..n share ur reviews about them everywhere bcoz they r looting oeople

By Ashish V.
Questions? Get answers from the WebLinkIndia.net staff and other customers.

11 Photos for WebLinkIndia.net