Review of Wards.com

Tel: 877-784-2836
jschott@wards.com

elizabethw318
2/18/19

I had bought a tablet laptop and it works great so far and it comes with a lot of accessories. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a laptop tablet!!! Great product!!

jeanettes61
11/15/18

my review i ordered they declined me i have been paying every monthdue to some technality with another store called avenue which i never heard of how could they do that to me she told me in credit it would be okay name jeanette sarratt

ladyk7
10/26/18

The customer service is very rude I would not purchase a thing else from the company. They continue to add charges to your account. Called 5 times only to be hung up on matter still not solved. Rude people.

aprilp83
10/23/18

Worse place to order anything! Also don't update your address or they'll open another account without your authorization. They also don't record your phone conversation so when they say they fixed it ... it's a lie! I've been on the phone with these people for over a month trying to get my comforters that they apparently never placed the order each time. Go figure! They keep using the excuse that they have new people so they must of done it incorrectly! Like 3 times! They are not getting a dime from me and I will stick to my Fingerhut! They give awesome customer service and don't incorrectly place your orders! Beware of this company!

davidd783
8/20/18

I'm working on my credit and I got their catalogue in the mail, out of the blue! Is that good or bad? Am I a would-be victim, or have I been handed a life line to build credit?

Tip for consumers: Do you homework before you order. I certainly am!

vm10
7/2/18

I paid$350 for two small do-it-yourself cabinets similar to sauder type cabinets... However I wish they were of sauder quality. Unfortunately I signed in as guest on Montgomery Ward site and there are no reviews for the products and they did not ask for one. So now I'm here telling you not to buy Katy cabinets because the paint finish is primer at best and the coating of the wood surface scratched off so easily that you really cannot put anything with any weight at all on top. The hinges are bent when you get them so you have to bend them back in order to get the doors to fit. Do not buy not worth it.

bobbies20
7/10/17

I've have been a loyal customer since 2013 and never missed a payment. Just placed an order and was denied the order because of my credit. Really, if you felt that way you should not have given me any credit in the first place. I told the representative that I am going to pay my account in full and will never order anything else from them. It is not like their products are state of the art.

denisem101
1/5/17

They is a rip off they will sell your money dont buy $#*! from them

elizabethk79
12/1/16

I have been a customer for over 2 years never missed a payment, am on auto pay. But just because I placed too many orders close to gather, they are requiring a down payment even though I have credit left on my account.

Tip for consumers: Don't start credit with them. Since they are connected with Ginny's the service has suffered/

davidn114
11/12/16

Mostly anything on this site is over priced. I've noticed this recently after a few purchases. On a good note it is easy to get credit, but I promise you'll pay for it if you use it. The products I've received are also not well made. It's like they are taking cheap products marking them up and selling them at premium prices. Not sure if others have had this problem but I won't be shopping here anymore.

jamesp134
3/5/15

I received a catalog in the mail from MONGOMERY WARDS as I placed an order thru them!
About a week later I received a DENIAL letter from them stating that they could not place my order? I called them and told them that they probably couldn't process my order because of the 3 fraud alerts that I placed on all three credit bureaus because I am a victim of idenity theft! She said I was right, so after verifying my identity I was allowed to proceed with my order as I told her despite me being a victim of identity theft that I was able to thru another catalog company which is an excellent company to shop with "FINGER HUT" that I was allowed thru there Fresh Start program to raise my credit score by making on time payments and I now have a credit line thru them! 1 week later I received yet another letter and M.W. said that could not approve me be because they said thru Equifax that I had a PRESENCE OF PUBLIC RECORD? I wrote them a letter back and said since I have been a victim of identity theft that I have been very dilegent and continually checking my credit bureaus and I assured them that I have no such public record as I have also contacted Equifax regarding that absured statement and whomever told them that is incorrect! Furthermore I told them that they could be sued over slanderous unconfirmed statements in federal court thru the FTC! Also that I would be filing a written complaint regarding Montgomery Wards unproven statements! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH MONTGOMERY WARD AS THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSUMER!

zbiga
12/8/13

Everything is overpriced 100% and more.

arthurk2
6/2/12

Fantastic customer service!

lorrainew3
1/20/12

Years ago there where several Montgomery Ward stores in Maryland. The major store was on Washington Blvd. The other was in Golden Ring Mall. Because of the huge shop lifting epidemic that took place the stores where forced into bankruptcy. The Washington store went first. The the whole mall was taken down. I loved this store because you could find something for everyone. It made Christmas shopping so easy. They also had a catalog that you could order from right at the store. If there was something they no longer had or where out of you could still get it. For instance people who wear wide shoes like a triple E could order the shoes they like in the store in this wide size from the catalog. Montgomery wards has so many different things. If I still had my little dog I would surely get him this water bowl that looks like a toilet. Check it out in the pet section, hysterical. Montgomery Ward is unique because they carry such a wide variety of almost everything. I have never had any problems with orders or returns. I really like the conversation vine rack. It is really cool. This would make a nice gift for anyone who enjoy's wine. It looks like a glass and bottle of wine. The glass holds the bottles and the bottle holds the glasses. If you want are looking for something that may be hard to find or just something reasonably priced shop/ http://www.wards.com

The items are very cheesy looking once you receive them. Don't waste your time with this company they will rip you off!!!!!!!

By Lady k.

Questions? Get answers from the Wards.com staff and other customers.

Wards.com?