This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Wantsunglasses.co.uk

Wantsunglasses.co.uk

Wantsunglasses.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wantsunglasses.co.uk also ranks 103rd among Sunglasses sites. The most common issues with Wantsunglasses.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Wantsunglasses.co.uk?

“the most uesless website i have ever seen , waited...”

shan r.
6/28/10

the most uesless website i have ever seen , waited 1 week for my order then they emailed said they don't have it chose another 1 then i did a week later they sent me the same email they don't have it , asked tell us what u want to do , i asked for refund , now its being 10 days still waiting , their phone nu its not working , their post code can't be found on the map . i ll not give up but u don't v 2 go through this just avoid this website .

shanr
June 28th, 2010
paulg7
March 19th, 2011
A complete waste of your money using these people. They get your order hopelessly wrong you have to pay to return the goods then they ignore all your emails regarding a refund. wave goodbye to your money if you use wantglasses.co.uk
appleg
August 24th, 2010
Being told the glasses i wanted hv to be order from somewhere else need more time, one month later received another mail saying they hv no more stock, hv to reorder a different model n which i did waited another month still nothing reach me, pls don't place any order thru them ..... big con
done6
September 11th, 2010
Paying for a pair of sunglasses was a big mistake, 4 months have passed and they still have my money. No glasses ever sent, refund promised but not sent and now no more answers to my emails. Their phone line is dead. Their address is a post box in the middle of nowhere (check google maps!).

SO STAY AWAY FROM THEM OR LOSE MONEY.

I am sad about the money, hope you don't trust them the way I did.

Like someone else already said here, do the following if its too late:
1) Charge your money back with your bank (too late for me, more than 3 months have passed)
2) Contact OFT
3) Go to the police
harsharng
September 21st, 2010
Unfortunately I only read the reviews about this company once I had placed my order.

I placed my order online and was emailed the following day to say that my item was not in stock and would have to be ordered from Italy, which would take around 7-10 days.

I emailed back stating that I wanted to cancel my order and was advised that my refund would be processed.

1 week on my payment still has not been refunded. This seems a familiar story, and I may well have to take this up with my credit card company after 30 days, as your statutory rights allow retailers to process your refund within 30 days, only after that period will they intervene.

Whilst email communication was good, the emails appear to be standard templates which never have an individuals name on them. It also seems that the company is probably run either from another country which is why it uses a PO Box address for returns and correspondence.

I have absolutely no confidence in this company and would strongly reccommend you go elsewhere. Do yourself a favour and pay the extra £20 or so and buy from the highstreet. Thats exactly what I plan to do now.
nikkk
July 26th, 2010
Please be aware WANTSUNGLASSES.CO.UK and WANTGLASSES.CO.UK are scams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have been conned by them please do the following:

1) Cancell your card, then ask at your bank about CHARGEBACK to get your money back.
2)Call the OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING. Cases are being made against them.
3)Report to the police- they have been helpful and are now looking at these people.
4)Tell Amazon.co.uk too, as these people are operating through them too. More people need to let them know as well.

!!!!THE MORE PEOPLE DO THIS, THE MORE O.F.T CAN BUILD A CASE AGAINST THEM!!!

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED, YOU CAN FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE PARASITES.

Questions? Get answers from the Wantsunglasses.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wantsunglasses.co.uk?

Have a question about Wantsunglasses.co.uk?