Review of Wantable, Inc.

Wantable, Inc. reviews

hello@wantable.com

demetricej
2/6/19

I wish I had read these reviews, these people keep emailing me everyday about checking out, I never received any items from them so why are they trying to debit my card for $344.00, what's really up with them.

brendaw254
1/25/19

Wish I had read the reviews before I ever looked on the website. I am receiving emails for payment but have no merchandise for it.

denisem317
11/25/18

They took $100 out of my account after even after I contacted them twice that I haven't received anything, and it's almost been a month since taking initial $20.

rosey12
8/15/18

I received my box as a gift months later it pops up on my credit . I never ordered it and card wasnt in my name me and gift giver both confronted company and the tell me it's my card . After many calls it comes down to them saying we dont care who pays but it will stay on your credit till someone pays . But by far this was many months after I get box shirts fell apart the Jean's dye comes off . And I am still mad and I am turning them in to the BBB. We have done everything to prove I did not order but them and the collection agency refuse to remove it . This is a horrible company .also they dont verify the cards I asked them if the did because if they put in my name and her card number it would bounce back . Even zips would be different because I am in a different state BEWARE

annaz14
12/16/17

From: Wantable <no-reply@wantable.com>
Date: November 29, 2017 at 21:22:50 EST
To: annazarbin@icloud.com
Subject: Wantable Order Confirmation: #M888867725

Hello Anna,
Thank you for your order of the Wantable December Style Edit. Get ready, our stylists are hard at work selecting items you'll love. Your order is expected to ship within 3-5 business days*. I'll send you a confirmation when your order has shipped.
Summary
Number M888867725
Payment Method(s) American Express - 1000: $10.00
American Express - 1000 $10.00
Submitted 11/29/2017

Stay tuned,
WooBot

*Shipping times may vary depending on your preferences. We aim to make every order perfect, even if it takes a bit more time.
You've signed up for an automatic renewal service. Until you cancel your subscription, you authorize us to automatically charge the monthly service cost to the payment method you provided. You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and following the cancellation procedures, or by calling (855) 926-8225 or emailing hello@wantable.com .

christinep14
3/20/17

ZERO stars. Terrible customer service and TERRIBLE "styling." I said I hate the "rock" look, so I get leather leggings. I live in Houston and get a long sleeve black dress. No tops to show off my arms (which I indicated I like to show off) and a giant acid washed monstrosity that could double as a tent. And a poor quality badly stitched peplum blouse that's like 3 years out of style with threads coming out of it. Waste of time and money.

marisolg5
2/21/17

Every month they ask that you review the previous month and also add a note for the next shipment. I am not sure why, the stylist never seem to read the note. I have requested items for specific events and sometimes receive a box full of items you would never wear for that occasion. This has led to several disappointing boxes mixed in with one or two good ones. Katie in customer service has not been helpful ever. I have called and spoken with her twice and she was both rude and offered no solutions just excuses. Their boxes have also taken weeks to be mailed out and it usually takes another full week plus just to arrive. I have been helped by both Tracy and Rachel as well. Both have handled customer service issues for me and been very helpful.

jackies75
1/26/17

Worst website ever. My box came to $250 for absolutely the worst quality of clothing i've ever received. Called to complain about the charges and Katie from costumer service said she would unsubscribe my account and id immediately get an email for my cancelation, which i never received. Absolutely the worst experience i've ever encountered, I would not suggest this website to ANYONE. It doesn't even deserve the 1 rating.

amyj68
8/24/16

I was so excited to try this company out. I've tried Trunk Club and Stitch Fix and was looking forward to trying something new. HUGE disappointment. I placed my order for my style edit on 8/8/16. They sent an email confirmation saying that my package would be shipped out in 3 days. It didn't ship for 2 WEEKS! I finally received the box on 8/24/16. I was pretty aggravated that it took so long for them to send it to me but I was still excited to see what they picked out for me. Another disappointment. I was very descriptive in my notes to my stylist. I specifically asked for no black and told her that I have a lot of black in my closet and was wanting to expand my closet with more color. What did I get? BLACK! Black pants, black dress, black jacket, black shirt, and one blue shirt. Never again. What a waste of $20. Oh, and the least expensive thing in my box was $90 (for a tee shirt) and the most expensive was $148 (the jacket). Stitch Fix is WAY better! Don't waste your money with this company.

jenniferm138
9/30/15

After two months of perfect shipments my 3rd order was lost or stolen. When I emailed costumer service to notify them of the issue they sent me a new collection for free and asked if I wanted future orders to ship with a signature required. I thought that was a great idea and have now received every other shipment perfectly, including the replacement order.

lauries17
2/6/15

This company runs promotions, and then won't follow through when they admit they know the issue is beyond the customer's control..I wont give my money to a site like that, especially when you are supposed to depend on them to chose items for you and have a decent return policy. There are plenty of better alternatives.

Questions? Get answers from the Wantable, Inc. staff and other customers.

Wantable, Inc.?