Review of Walker Hosting

help@walkerhosting.co.uk

1 star

stuartb137
5/2/19

Knowledgeable and creative, quick to make changes and adapt website when needed, I would highly recommend.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank you Stuart for your kind words!
demetrioush1
2/27/19

i stated my website 18months ago with an other web site company and hosting , all through the 1st 12months, I had nothing but problems. Slow hosting and some parts wouldn't function. I changed to somebody else who promised me they could fix everything.
6 months later the front end of the website would not work with the back end and while i was on holiday the site was down for 10 days.
I found walker hosting by accident, searching google.
Dean listened to all the problems that my website had. In a very cool manner he said he can fix all the problems but it would take time. He would have to strip it down and rebuild it,also redesign the front end .
First I changed to walker hosting, my page load is much faster.
2nd He delivered what he promised and everything is working.
I would recommend walker hosting to all my customers on
They are the wizard at the end of the yellow brick road.

Tip for consumers: Go for it. dEAN IS THE man!

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank you Demetrious for your in-depth review. It is a pleasure to work with you
dougm372
2/14/19

I'm a customer of another reseller's hosting provider. They have good support but only via ticket. Looking for some live help I somehow came across Dean and Walker Hosting. I can't even purchase their hosting at the moment because of my location, but WOW...the support he has provided me for mere pence...and the one on one training, INVALUABLE. My next server will be a Walker Hosting server.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank you Doug for your kind words!
alexh289
1/8/19

I came across Walker Hosting almost by accident, but certainly not knowing I would need to switch from my previous host, but what a solid move it has been.

They have been ever-present and engaged in assisting me with matters, and are approachable, patient and supportive, not to mention transparent and honest.

Of all of the hosting companies I have used over the years, Walker Hosting have rapidly out-stripped them all in terms of customer service, and I will be actively moving over all of my sites to them as soon as I can.

I would endorse them to anybody and can't thank them enough for all the help they have been, as well as for their vow to continue to offer any support I may need.

Cancel your existing hosting now while you're still in the cooling-off period, and use these guys!

lucyh71
11/20/18

I have swapped over hosting from my current supplier and they are very efficient at updating the website and are happy to help at any time plus I am saving so much more money. This is very convenient for me as I usually work evenings to work around my family. I definitely recommend Dean and his team!

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank you Lucy! We love having you as a client :)
teds98
10/13/18

i have been a customer of Walker Hosting now for around 2 months. I found them via a third party. I was looking at moving as my sites are really slow. They took care of the whole process and now my sites are faster than ever. It was a sit back and relax while walker hosting took care of things. I think ill be a long time client! Well done guys and girls.

jessicas538
8/10/18

I had trouble with my previous host. After doing some searching around i found Walker Hosting. They gave me some very good advise. I decided to move my website and Domain to them. Its be 6 months and not 1 issue. Thanks guys your the best

simonb149
7/9/18

I can't recommend Walker Hosting enough, great service, incredible server speed and the best support ive ever had.. When I bother the support team with issues that really aren't their problem, they go above and beyond - awesome service!

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank you Simon for your kind words. Its a pleasure doing business with you
barnardf
7/4/18

Well where to start.......... Dean has been awesome, he redesigned my existing website onto a new platform and its awesome! He was very conscientious when it came to the design and what would work best, very informative on where to go to redesign my brand name and colours and generally had great ideas for new or updated tabs. Hes extremely hard working and delivers the goods on time too! Not only all that but hes also saved me a fortune. Im one extremely happy man, thanks Dean for your great service.

I would thoroughly recommend Dean @ Walker Hosting over the big boys any day

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Hi Barnard Flooring, Thank you for your review. It is a absolute pleasure doing business with you. As always if there is anything you need to get in touch
jimmyt48
6/12/18

Customer service is 2nd to none! By far the most reliable and knowledgeable company i have come across to date. Last year i migrated my server to Walker Hosting and now i have 4 dedicated servers with them. I look forward to doing business with them as it is always a pleasure.

stuartj10
11/5/17

Dealing with people in IT can often be difficult when you are reliant on their knowledge and ability. Having the right partners is imperative, and working with a company like Walker hosting running your server makes life so much easier, I can't stress enough how good these guys are. After using various companies we found Walker hosting, nothing is too much for them, their support system is reactive and they communicate. We run ecommerce sites and having the right company to run your servers is paramount, we have found that in Walker Hosting. If you are thinking of working with them, I would 100% recommend them.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank You Stuart! It is a pleasure doing business with you.
jont80
11/4/17

By far the best hosting company Ive used, and I have used a lot. Customer service and effort is always 10/10 every time.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thanks for the kind words Jon
orp8
11/3/17

I am a a client of almost 100 hosting companies and I must say that WH provided better service then any of the others.
I was a client of countless of hosting companies that had slow and lazy support reps that act like they don't even want to solve my problems. WH was totally different from anything I have experienced before. They were fast, kind, and flexible. I'm really impressed by both their tech support and sales reps.
I rarely write reviews on companies but this one deserve it.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank You Or, Its a Pleasure!
michaelp362
11/2/17

I've had a few issues with Wordpress sites over the past few months. I'm not the most technical and Walker Hosting have helped me sort out all the issues.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank You Mike! Its a pleasure working with you.

Questions? Get answers from the Walker Hosting staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Walker Hosting