Review of Walker Hosting

help@walkerhosting.co.uk

1 star

teds98
10/13/18

i have been a customer of Walker Hosting now for around 2 months. I found them via a third party. I was looking at moving as my sites are really slow. They took care of the whole process and now my sites are faster than ever. It was a sit back and relax while walker hosting took care of things. I think ill be a long time client! Well done guys and girls.

jessicas538
8/10/18

I had trouble with my previous host. After doing some searching around i found Walker Hosting. They gave me some very good advise. I decided to move my website and Domain to them. Its be 6 months and not 1 issue. Thanks guys your the best

simonb149
7/9/18

I can't recommend Walker Hosting enough, great service, incredible server speed and the best support ive ever had.. When I bother the support team with issues that really aren't their problem, they go above and beyond - awesome service!

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank you Simon for your kind words. Its a pleasure doing business with you
barnardf
7/4/18

Well where to start.......... Dean has been awesome, he redesigned my existing website onto a new platform and its awesome! He was very conscientious when it came to the design and what would work best, very informative on where to go to redesign my brand name and colours and generally had great ideas for new or updated tabs. Hes extremely hard working and delivers the goods on time too! Not only all that but hes also saved me a fortune. Im one extremely happy man, thanks Dean for your great service.

I would thoroughly recommend Dean @ Walker Hosting over the big boys any day

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Hi Barnard Flooring, Thank you for your review. It is a absolute pleasure doing business with you. As always if there is anything you need to get in touch
jimmyt48
6/12/18

Customer service is 2nd to none! By far the most reliable and knowledgeable company i have come across to date. Last year i migrated my server to Walker Hosting and now i have 4 dedicated servers with them. I look forward to doing business with them as it is always a pleasure.

stuartj10
11/5/17

Dealing with people in IT can often be difficult when you are reliant on their knowledge and ability. Having the right partners is imperative, and working with a company like Walker hosting running your server makes life so much easier, I can't stress enough how good these guys are. After using various companies we found Walker hosting, nothing is too much for them, their support system is reactive and they communicate. We run ecommerce sites and having the right company to run your servers is paramount, we have found that in Walker Hosting. If you are thinking of working with them, I would 100% recommend them.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank You Stuart! It is a pleasure doing business with you.
jont80
11/4/17

By far the best hosting company Ive used, and I have used a lot. Customer service and effort is always 10/10 every time.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thanks for the kind words Jon
orp8
11/3/17

I am a a client of almost 100 hosting companies and I must say that WH provided better service then any of the others.
I was a client of countless of hosting companies that had slow and lazy support reps that act like they don't even want to solve my problems. WH was totally different from anything I have experienced before. They were fast, kind, and flexible. I'm really impressed by both their tech support and sales reps.
I rarely write reviews on companies but this one deserve it.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank You Or, Its a Pleasure!
michaelp362
11/2/17

I've had a few issues with Wordpress sites over the past few months. I'm not the most technical and Walker Hosting have helped me sort out all the issues.

Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Thank You Mike! Its a pleasure working with you.

Questions? Get answers from the Walker Hosting staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Walker Hosting