This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Wagjag.ca

Wagjag.ca has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wagjag.ca?

“I complained to wag jag about a horrible experience...”

Jane W.
7/11/13

I complained to wag jag about a horrible experience I had at a restaurant for which I had a voucher. I had 4 additional vouchers for brunch at this restaurant which i no longer cared to use. These vouchers had been purchased 6 months previously. Wag jag kindly refunded my money with a simple explanation that this was not company policy. Compared with my experience with deal find, the customer service at wagjag is great. However, I will never buy from deal find again.

janew18
July 11th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Wagjag.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wagjag.ca?

Have a question about Wagjag.ca?