Waggy.pet

Waggy.pet has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Waggy.pet?

“Scam and rip-off dishonest scums”

Jan O.
6/3/20

These are the lowest of the low! I'm on disability and went to their website to see a therapist so I can get Emotional Support Animals documents for myself for my landlord and to fly. I called the so-called therapist I was assigned to and she never even heard of me. They forged her signature. Don't get ripped-off by these sleazy people!

jano85
June 3rd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Waggy.pet staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waggy.pet?

Have a question about Waggy.pet?