Woman To Woman Naturals reviews

Tel: 855-642-7177
info@w2naturals.com

essiem13
3/4/19

I love their Gorgeous collection for hair care. The offer very affordable prices and the service is always on the high level

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
You made our day with your comment. Much appreciated, come back and see us soon
arielled4
2/27/19

The packaging was very cute and I loved the personalized touch of the card with the name and a note from the person who packed my item for me. Just used the product for the first time yesterday and love the spray bottle it comes in.

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Thanks for your order and review. Come back and see us soon
iditter
2/12/19

Order arrived promptly. Products are awesome. Will definitely order again. Thank you Woman to Woman.

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
veronicap69
2/9/19

I still haven't been able to use and rate for overall experience since I've used the cleanser and conditioner twice, I feel like I need more time. However, the cleanser does not leave my hair brittle. I feel like the cleanser is very light but it does cleanse my hair. All smell amazing as well!

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Glad to hear the cleanser is cleansing your hair. The light oils in the Gorgeous Collection help cleanse and prevent striping of moisture. Thanks for taking the time to review the products.
jennifert345
2/6/19

The ordering portion was very easy. They came in 2 days which was awesome. The price was affordable and the product taste very good.

magdalenao5
1/21/19

I placed an order a week ago and when I check the status it continues to say "AWAITING FULFILLMENT". I have never experiance suck long wait for a product that's few states away. They also do not give you an estimated delivery date. I was really looking forward to trying their products after doing some research and checking out reviews. Howerver at this point I might as well go on Amazon and buy other amazing product and have them in my hands withing 2 days. I'm going to call the company and most likely cancel my order if I can't get it by end of this week. You would think since ordering online is everyone's go-to because of convenience that the company would take a better initiative to keep their customers satisfied.

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Hello Magdalena, please bear with us. We are currently on back order on the Gorgeous Collection Conditioner, and anticipate that all back order will be fulfilled by Janaury 26. Since our products are naturals, we do not mass produce which causes a back log of one or two weeks when we run out. We strive to provide quick delivery and excellent customer service. Again, sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
tabithag8
1/14/19

Due to shipping issues one of the products I received in the mail had cracked and leaked most of the product all over. I let customer service know and they had a new one shipped within 24hrs and was double wrapped in bubblewrap to avoid cracking again! I appreciated not only their quick response but amazing customer service... can't wait to try the products!

jessicaf198
1/12/19

I had my hair highlighted last month. Since then I have been doing bond repair, protein, and moisture treatments. Nothing has helped, I thought my hair was ruined. My curls were completely restored after one use of the Gorgeous line. No words are enough to express hoe happy and impressed I am with this range.

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Thanks for your review, Jessica! Glad your hair is getting the care it deserves
lindad493
12/22/18

The shampoo feels like silk while you are shampooing your hair.The conitioner makes my hair soft and moisturized.The leave -in is very light weight but moisturizing.Love this collection will purchase again and again!!!!!!

dawnh388
12/14/18

Easy ordering, quick delivery. Have just started using the product but so far very happy! Would definitely recommend!

elainep87
11/15/18

Lovely good hair days are what I've gotten with this product. Really happy I purchased it and will explore more of the line in the future!

kristinh89
11/9/18

I love the spray in leave-in conditioner! It's very light and the smell is very feminine. And the shipping was like light speed!

elizabethg264
10/29/18

I came across w2n Gorgeous line on instagram and ordered the leave in and shampoo. They both smell great and I'm very happy with the results! I will most likely order the conditioner in the future. They came in a little later then stated, but only by a day or two. I also received a lovely confirmation email from the company after ordering.

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Thanks Melissa for your lovely review and comment. Come back and see us soon!
melindag38
10/28/18

I have 2b waves and they were drying completely straight and nothing was working. Ordered this and I'm so happy I did. My waves are fully back and even more defined before. Love it!

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Thanks Melinda for your review! Come back and see us soon
tonyab69
9/28/18

This is my first time trying out the product so I can't really say anything about it yet..but get back with me in a month then I can say something if I like it or not .

mirandah31
9/26/18

This was my first time trying a cleanser for my curly hair instead of shampoo, let alone any Woman to Woman Naturals product. I am so happy with the result after my wash day, my curls feel soft and defined, and my hair smells great thanks to your product! I'm in love!

nadiner19
9/16/18

USPS delivered a package that was opened and no product inside. I alerted Woman to Women Naturals and instead of saying they would ship me out a replacement, the response was they will make a claim with USPS and I will have to wait for their response. If you can't or are not willing to replace a $12.00 item, it speaks volumes about your company and your lack of the most important aspect of it.....customer service.

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Hello Nadine,
Our return policy requires that we file a claim for every defective, damaged or lost package. All our orders are mailed in padded envelopes to avoid damage while in transit to the customer. Thank you for your patience as we look into your claim.
cassiel22
9/10/18

I am a curly girl on a budget who has been searching for a good cleanser/shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair moisturized without weighing it down. And I feel like I have found a holy grail with Woman to Woman Naturals! I love the gorgeous collection - it left my hair super soft and silky with a good clean feeling. I often times feel like cleansers do not get all of the product out of my hair and scalp, but this cleanser did a great job. I cannot wait to have more wash days so I can use this stuff!

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Cassie, you just made our day at Woman To Woman Naturals with your awesome comment! Thanks for your positive review!
tiffanyn45
9/6/18

Smells amazing.
I love the Leave In!
I will definitely order more when I ran out!
I just started my curly girl journey and going all natural so this line really helps me keep healthy hair! It didn't break the bank and I was also able to order it here to Canada

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Hello Tiffany, Thanks for your positive review! Much appreciated.
ginnelyc
9/4/18

The products that I ordered arrived so much quicker than I expected! The customer service agent reached out to me just to thank me for my purchase. The leave in conditioner smells great!

taylork49
9/3/18

I love the cleanser and the leave in! The cleanser makes my hair feel so so clean and the conditioner is light, but so moisturizing.

amyr252
9/3/18

I love the gorgeous collection! Within a single wash i noticed an immediate difference. The leave-in conditioner spray is amazing. It is lightweight which is awesome since i usually cannot use leave-in products in my hair due to weighing the hair down. I am very happy. I wish there were more products to purchase!!!

constanceb26
9/2/18

I have tried a lot of products for curly hair and that either weighed my fine curly hair down or promote frizz. These products do neither there light weight and my hair is moisturized without being weighted down. I am thrilled to have found them and highly recommend. Thank you Elizabeth!

sonsias
8/8/18

My skin was very smooth and soft and the smell was pleasant I will definitely try some of the other soaps

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Hey Sonsia S, thanks for your purchase and review! Enjoy :)
kiab13
7/25/18

The soap is unscented completely which is great! The soap doesn't leave a residue. I have noticed that I do Not have bug bites since I have started using the soap.

Response from Elizabeth L., Woman To Woman Naturals Representative
Hello Kia, glad you are enjoying your soap! Thanks for taking time to write a review.

Questions? Get answers from the Woman To Woman Naturals staff and other customers.

Woman To Woman Naturals?