Vision Direct UK

Vision Direct UK has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vision Direct UK also ranks 17th among Contact Lenses sites.

How would you rate Vision Direct UK?

“Great company”

B T.
1/24/20

This company processes orders asap and go above and beyond with customer service. The shipping is slow from the UK to US but they are so accommodating and willing to help. I will definitely buy from them in the future in case I need contact lenses.

bt83
January 24th, 2020
gaiuss
February 24th, 2018
I have been wearing contacts since the 1980s so have a bit of experience buying lenses! I'm really glad I found Vision Direct as not only are the prices really competitive (my optician from a well known chain actually told me I'd be better off buying online as they couldn't provide the lenses at the price Vision Direct do) but delivery is really quick too (ordered by mid-afternoon on Monday and lenses arrived Tuesday). The one time I had an issue with my lenses customer services immediately replaced the defective batch (even though I'd worn 2 trying to 'work through' the problem) with no quibbling. Good prices, quick delivery and excellent customer service - what more do you want!?
anettej1
March 5th, 2018
I've ordered from Visiondirect uk before and every time I get my order the following day.
This time I ordered during the cold snap and expected it to be a day or two delays but no, my contact lenses arrived the following day.
I must also thank the royal mail for their posties who delivered the order despite the weather.
vincenzom11
August 28th, 2014
Verified purchase
Visiondirect provide: great delivery, great price. Since I buy my contact lens online I use visiondirect. I had also been calling them a couple of time and their customer care is very good.
philomenaw
August 27th, 2014
Verified purchase

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Vision Direct UK staff and other customers.

VisionDirect.co.uk has been delivering contact lenses (with or without a valid prescription), solutions and eye care products including dry eye treatments direct to your door since 1998.

VisionDirect.co.uk was the UK first and is now the largest online retailer of contact lenses in the UK. We offer award winning UK based customer service open 8am-8pm every day, free returns and next day delivery. We also have a no quibble returns policy for wrong orders or split lenses.

Business History

VisionDirect.co.uk was founded by opticians in 1998. We are focused on supplying branded contact lenses, solutions and eye care products direct to your door at unbeatable prices with or without a current prescription. We offer next day delivery after dispatch, free returns and replacements if your lenses split or you prescription changes and an award winning, UK based, customer service team.

lindseyr18
Lindsey R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vision Direct UK?

Have a question about Vision Direct UK?