Vision Direct UK reviews

Tel: 020 7768 5000
info@visiondirect.co.uk

anettej1
3/5/18
I've ordered from Visiondirect uk before and every time I get my order the following day.
This time I ordered during the cold snap and expected it to be a day or two delays but no, my contact lenses arrived the following day.
I must also thank the royal mail for their posties who delivered the order despite the weather.
gaiuss
2/24/18
I have been wearing contacts since the 1980s so have a bit of experience buying lenses! I'm really glad I found Vision Direct as not only are the prices really competitive (my optician from a well known chain actually told me I'd be better off buying online as they couldn't provide the lenses at the price Vision Direct do) but delivery is really quick too (ordered by mid-afternoon on Monday and lenses arrived Tuesday). The one time I had an issue with my lenses customer services immediately replaced the defective batch (even though I'd worn 2 trying to 'work through' the problem) with no quibbling. Good prices, quick delivery and excellent customer service - what more do you want!?
vincenzom11
8/28/14
Visiondirect provide: great delivery, great price. Since I buy my contact lens online I use visiondirect. I had also been calling them a couple of time and their customer care is very good.
philomenaw
8/27/14

Questions? Get answers from the Vision Direct UK staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Vision Direct UK