visaforvietnam.vn reviews

Tel: +84933466328
support@visaforvietnam.vn

barbaram177
4/29/17
I had very serious doubts that the site was legitimate after they asked me to send them a copy of my passport in a very broken English email. It really looked like a scam so I tried to kindly ask if they could refund me because I changed my mind. From there it started a long chain of emails in which they refused to refund me, saying that they are not allowed to do that, and said they would process my application anyway and refund me only if my visa was rejected at the airport. I said "FINE, go on then". By then I researched a bit more online and the site seemed legitimate so I was OK to carry on the procedure. After a week waiting and no news whatsoever on the next steps, I got an email from Paypal that I got a refund. WHAT? I've emailed them asking "so, what's going on?" and they replied "We didnt process for your visa yet. As just refunded follow your requested." (exact words). There are obviously huge problems of communication. The whole experience is being a nightmare. This is definitely not the agency you want to deal with.
paulg149
10/4/16
We were not aware of the requirement that you had to pre-request for a visum in advance. Being confronted with it 80 minutes before flight departure, we just made it to check-in and board in time by the splendid and rapid support (although costly: rush-tariff $385 for 2 persons (besides 2x $25 visa cost)
stephenm137
9/30/16
It's my first time buying a visa to travel abroad, and this was definitely the best company I could have found! The service was very quick, got my Visa within 24 hours, all fee's are given up front and the customer service team replied within about 1 minute of my query, they were very helpful and helped me resolve a small issue i had.

Just one thing I want to say to other first time buyers is that after your visa arrives, check the details ABOVE your name and not below like I did! My small mistake, but the person I talked to was great and very helpful. Will certainly be using again, and recommending!

Tip for consumers: I would definitely recommend using this company, I am very satisfied with the service and all issues were resolved within minutes.

erice41
6/17/16
Hassle-Free and friendly. They will go out of their way to get your visa sorted and answer any questions you may have.
ryanr71
6/8/16
Their website is quick and efficient, the service was prompt and friendly. I will be recommending this to anyone looking for a Vietnam visa.
Response from Vietnam e., visaforvietnam.vn Representative
Hi MrRyan . Thanks for your interested and good review for Vietnam visa on arrival services.
Cheers.
JD
larryv17
6/7/16
I've been in Saigon for 10 months and have used this service 6 or 7 times. My experiences have been fantastic. The service is professional, cost effective and extremely trustworthy. Responses to my questions are always answered quickly. With Visa rules constantly changing here its comforting to know that they are on top of things. I highly recommend using this company if you want to make sure things are done correctly and you don't won't to have any worries.
Response from Vietnam e., visaforvietnam.vn Representative
Thanks Mr Larry,
vietnamv
6/2/16
Thanks visaforvietnam.vn for rush our visa approval letter couple days ago.
Really highly appreciate for your quick and cheap visa on arrival service.

Ken from Ausie

Dear Mr Norbert. Yes . It ls possible to get visa for 6 months . ( 6 month only have kind of multiple entry) . Please visit www.visaforvietnam.vn for more details.

By Vietnam e., visaforvietnam.vn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the visaforvietnam.vn staff and other customers.

13 Photos for visaforvietnam.vn