Review of Virgin Trains

Tel: 0001020304
customer.relations@virgintrains.co.uk

nathank1
10/13/13

delayed train, no explanation, rude staff and sarcastic customer services, including CEO. refuse to compensate. never will i go virgin again.

sophied
8/13/09

It is so easy to buy the wrong ticket and end up spending more money than you have to. This website asks you what kind of ticket you want and then gives you a whole list of options, which have nothing to do with what you said you want. Then you think what they are offering will be appropriate for you (since you've already told the website what you want). However, the options they give you are not even related to the questions you have answered. So when you choose your ticket, you can be buying a single, when you think you've got a return or an off-peak travel when you think you're buying an anytime travel. I am so annoyed, that my money is going down the drain, all because they failed to explain the ticket types appropriately. When I asked for assistance, I got little and was instead sent an automated email, showing that they do not care as long as they get their money. Yet, when I visited thetrainline. com, I saw perfect descriptions of different tickets and was able to see where I'd gone wrong. Slight mistakes like these cost money that people cannot afford and are unacceptable. I am lucky this time, but next time I could be stranded...

Questions? Get answers from the Virgin Trains staff and other customers.

Virgin Trains?