Review of Vipon.Com

Hagendorn, CH
support@vipon.com

jenniferr429
11/8/18

I really like this site. You have to know how to work it though. Been using this site for about two years now. I have bought more than 300 items with these amazon coupons. Plus I have Prime which makes it all better.

carolem39
10/22/18

I've had a few times when the coupon code would not work but I would have to say it has worked 90% or more. The items are reasonably priced with the coupon code and because I'm a prime member I get items quickly.

johns3190
9/11/18

They will have one coupon for an item at a great price, which you never get. But if you want to pay half of retail, which is about what can found the item on another sites, you have no problem getting a coupon.

tracig6
2/27/18

I started using Vipon a couple of years ago and I love it. I've saved quite a bit of money on items I order off Amazon by checking for discount codes via this site. I've also found some really great brands (SimplyEarth, Davina) in the process. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who has Amazon Prime and likes paying less than full price ;)

carolynp20
1/29/18
• Updated review

Well, I decided to come back to Vipon and give it another chance.
In fairness, they did make some changes...for the better.
In theory...the instant deals are a much better idea than having to wait for the never happening approval from the seller.
I, do however, have a huge issue w/the way the count down works on those deals before they become active.
I missed several deals despite the fact I was on the site, signed into my account,ready to go, the moment a deal became active.
Each time I've been forced to go through hoops before confirming a newly active deal. They make you check off pictures that contain whatever scene they ask you to ID. This step delays the actual confirmation enough to cause you to miss out on a popular item.
Why isn't it enough to be just signed in??
Well, because of this I've missed out every time it's something I really wanted and kept watching..
I think I'll just sign out...permanently this time.
It's still a bad, bad site and not worth the effort.

“Horrible, frustrating, site... Stay Away!!”
3/13/17
• Previous review

I am not new to discount websites. One of my favorites is Snagshout.
I recently decided to join another site called Vipon.
What a mistake! The site is riddled with lots of nonfunctioning sections/links and there is no way to contact them from the site...red flag!
When I realized that I still had the original email (support@vipon.com) from when I signed up, I sent out 2 emails and received no response.

This is how the site "apparently" works:
You look at items on their site that are available from sellers on Amazon.
You "request" the code and wait for the seller to approve you.
So far, I have placed 20 different requests for products to various sellers and after over 1 week of waiting, I have not heard from one of these sellers.
The idea is that, within 2 days the seller either declines or approves you and, if approved,gives you a code to go to Amazon to complete the purchase.
Vipon tells you to "contact" them should the seller not respond...Hah!, Really? How?
I am an Amazon Prime member with tons of reviews and a good Amazon ranking.
I've wasted too much time on this site and am starting to wonder if it's for real. No customer support, non functioning parts of site...just plain bad! I'm sticking with Snagshout but I wanted to let others know of my experience. Don't waste your valuable time with this lemon.

Tip for consumers: All I can say is don't bother...there are far better options out there.

kellid16
10/20/17

I discovered this site from a legit freebie site so thanks John. This site is AMAZING! I just started shopping online at Amazon paying full price...Well ever since Ive discovered Vipon EVERYTHING got better. I never even knew sites like this even existed! Im so happy I LOVE saving money! Ive read the 1 star reviews and I gotta say hmm what in the hell are they talking about? I seriously have no clue what the problem is. Everytime single time Ive used a code it has worked perfectly for me. I havent had to wait for an approval on anything in fact I didnt know there was any such thing...Now there is one little teeny tiny problem that I seem to have and not to blame the site because I do believe its my fault because I shouldve been paying attention and writing codes down....earlier today I came across an amazing deal for .99 cents. I get the code go to Amazon to check out I try the code, it said it wasnt ready yet or something like that. I assumed the deal doesnt start til later or so. So I give it some time. Then I went back to it but couldnt get the code because Ive already requested it but the code isnt applied to my order because I put it in the save for later section. When I added it back to the cart the discounted price wasnt with it and couldnt seem to retrieve the code for nothing. So my loss. Next time Ill pay more attention or just wont remove it from the cart again. But anywho this site is GREAT!

now33
9/20/17

7-19-17 signed up and got a $25 item for $2.99. I had no problems with the code or anything.......................

Tip for consumers: I just ordered but all the above will be 5 stars it is amazon....

rohanm21
6/28/17

Vipon is excellent site in the field of shopping. No site can match its height, it smart, convenient, helpful, easy handling.

amandaa101
6/27/17

I rather enjoyed looking at the products from this site. Sometimes I would get approved sometimes I would not. Sometimes the codes worked and sometimes they did not. I haven't received a reply about a code that didn't work. I did speak to amazon and they stated they are not affiliated with this website. They stated the don't honor there codes. But sometimes the codes work. I very confused.

phuckv
5/24/17

Been waiting for 4 months have not been approved for a single item and I have outstanding amazon feedback history

samt75
5/16/17

Unless you get one of the "instant" deals, you will be waiting a very long time. I heard about this site almost two weeks ago after seeing a video from someone saying he loved the site. After about 10 days of waiting, I gave up.

I wish there was a rating lower than one star!

shiquitashellyh
5/9/17

None of the codes work and You can't speak to anyone. what's the point of the site? Please don't waste your time with them

I wrote a review on 3/13/17 about this so called website. It doesn't work...so don't waste your time. Try Snagshout... You just get a discount code as soon as you click on an available product.

By cc p.
Questions? Get answers from the Vipon.Com staff and other customers.

Vipon.Com?