VIPLuxuryPhones.cn

VIPLuxuryPhones.cn has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VIPLuxuryPhones.cn ranks 159th among Mobile Phones sites.

How would you rate VIPLuxuryPhones.cn?

“Great experience, beautiful iPhone back covers”

Pavel I.
12/19/16

Received my iPhone 6s Plus gold back cover and Vertu phone today. Both are beautiful and well-made. My order was placed 12/3/16 and shipped 12/10/16 and arrived 12/16/16.

“Scammer and garbage”

Arif a.
2/21/21

If you thinking of buying, feel free to send your money where you do not get nothing and I pay for 5 business one and it becomes 1 month then they make an excuse to extend which after that you don't get nothing. On the first they will send you DHL label which is big scams. They will send you a phone picture with label but they will never gonna send. If my Visa Doesn't have insurance, I would've loose all my money but thanks God and I opened my dispute.

paveli3
December 19th, 2016

arifa31
February 21st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the VIPLuxuryPhones.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VIPLuxuryPhones.cn?

Have a question about VIPLuxuryPhones.cn?