Review of VidaRox

customercare@vidarox.com

tiffaniw7
Tiffani W.
3/29/19

The high quality cream, reasonable price, and proving relief fast, these are enough for me to feel really satisfied with Vidarox. Followed the instruction, I apply it to genital warts three times per day, it’s not oily or burning when applied. Genital warts get smaller over time and also clear up. Overall, this cream only takes me 3 weeks to completely eliminate genital warts.

veronicaw72
Veronica W.
3/29/19

With a little patience and twice-daily application is quite the convenient wonder! It will help remove genital warts and keep your area fresh all the times. It is gentle and easy to use. If you apply too much, it will drain away and not absorbed well through the skin. I have had good luck with this product and after using for two weeks, I'm glad my wart is gone.

mikes715
Mike S.
3/27/19

I have reoccurring warts due to genital sweating. Vidarox has helped keep warts at bay, but they never really went away permanently. I've used this for 2 months... still have recurrence... less often than before. A little disappointed... Fast shipping. Nice packaging. No side effect.

eugenec37
Eugene C.
3/27/19

Vidarox didn’t give me burning sensation when applied like other types of genital wart removals. But it took me a long time (nearly 4 weeks) to completely eliminate my genital warts. Initially, it soothed discomfort fast within 4 application days. But it just stopped that, there was no change in genital wart’s size. Until I ordered the second bottle, everything got better. Genital warts got smaller and gradually removed.

marthat37
Martha T.
3/25/19

At age 20, I am suddenly suffering from genital warts (it was not my fault). Have tried quite a few things and none of them have helped. Decided to try this product. It has worked wonders! Cleared up my two warts within a week. Thank vidarox, I will definitely keep using it as needed.

joeyc45
Joey C.
3/25/19

I’m really impressed with Vidarox, it works amazingly for my genital warts. I have no any side effects, like burning or irritation. The cream is also absorbed fast, so it doesn’t take me a long time to dry. Applying continuously for nearly two weeks, my genital warts get smaller and be steadily gone away. It’s great. This is the first time I’ve tried Vidarox and very satisfied with it. Highly recommend.

johne245
John E.
3/22/19

Small bottle, but good quality, nice smell, no side effects, and no discomfort anymore. These are what I feel when using Vidarox for nearly one month. The cream is smaller than other creams I’ve tried, but it works great. If you have genital herpes, I highly recommend this cream for you. It’s worth trying.

guadaluper20
Guadalupe R.
3/22/19

Vidarox has helped clear some of my genital warts. Took nearly 2 months! At first I didn't see any change when I initially began using the cream. Then, I told myself to give it time and stay consistent and when I did, I did see a significant reduction in wart area.

juanc134
Juan C.
3/20/19

Finally, I’ve found the best cream for genital warts, it is Vidarox. This cream works great as advertised. It gives me relief from discomfort after the second application. In later days, it gradually reduces my genital wart’s sizes and eliminates them completely. The cream is worth trying and highly recommend it.

dustini4
Dustin I.
3/18/19

I decided to order Vidarox as some people on genital wart forums had recommended it. They told me this cream could work differently depending on each individual. But lucky for me, my genital warts are eliminated by only one bottle of Vidarox. This is the first time I’ve tried this cream and been amazed by its quality. I don’t know how people feel after using this cream, but I’m really satisfied with it.

bernicee10
Bernice E.
3/15/19

My genital warts are gone after 3 weeks. As directed, I directly apply Vidarox to the affected area by cleaning three times a day. This cream helps relieve uncomfortable headaches. Then it reduces the size of genital warts and removes them completely. It's great. No matter how long it takes to work for my STD, it ultimately helps me eliminate genital warts.

otisb23
Otis B.
3/15/19

Works for HPV infections. Stopped the itch immediately, and removed genital warts completely within a couple weeks -- despite my using it only half as often as directed.

jerryo30
Jerry O.
3/13/19

I love the way Vidarox works for me, it doesn’t give any hot or burning feeling. What I get when applying this cream is no more discomfort in the genitals. Along with that, it helps me to reduce the size of skin-colored bumps. It has been three weeks since applying Vidarox, I’ve noticed significant changes- genital warts are gradually disappeared. Highly recommend this cream.

mariamc4
Mariam C.
3/13/19

There was no itching when I used the VidaroX. And after three weeks, the warts slowly start disappearing. I have a few remaining, but applying the cream twice daily, I don't expect these to last much longer. Highly recommended to provide relief for genital warts.

lindaj88
Linda J.
3/12/19

Vidarox is worth trying but you must be patient. I used the entire first bottle of Vidarox, but it only gave me relief from discomfort, genital warts were still there. I had to order the second bottle to keep removing genital warts. Lucky for me, I don't need to order any Vidarox bottle more, my genital warts get smaller and have been cleared up before the second bottle runs out of.

lillianr34
Lillian R.
3/11/19

Have had genital warts for two months. I have very sensitive skin also. I can't handle anything with acids so I need an all-natural cream in order to remove the warts and prevent them from spreading. I ordered vidarox and after three weeks of using I can tell that it makes a difference for me and it's a good genital wart remover. It not only clears up warts but also keeps them from growing and recurring. Will recommend it.

normaz14
Norma Z.
3/8/19

After two weeks of application I'm noticing a big difference. It does dismiss all symptoms, reduce the size of warts, and prevent warts from spreading to surrounding skin. Cheaper price than similar products. Highly recommend!

barryl56
Barry L.
3/6/19

Can't tell if this actually helps remove genital warts but it does well at reducing itching and irritation and keeping warts from growing and multiplying.

jamaalm5
Jamaal M.
3/5/19

For me, Vidarox is a high-quality product with a reasonable price. Compared with the price of other types of genital wart removals or surgeries, it's much cheaper. This cream quickly eliminates the soft skin-colored bumps within 2 weeks. No more discomfort no more bumps right now. It's so great, I really love this cream

robertm664
Robert M.
3/1/19

I've been applying Vidarox three times daily for 10 days and begin to notice changes, some small skin-colored bumps gradually get smaller, uncomfortable feeling is also relieved. But one bottle of this cream doesn't help me to get rid of genital warts. I must order the second bottle and continue to apply. If the container was bigger, my genital warts could be removed by just one bottle.

glenne22
Glenn E.
2/27/19

I had a genital wart that lasted two months. Nothing prescription was helping 100%. I am a huge fan of essential oils, so products that incorporate them into the ingredients are worth my money. This product worked immediately -- the itching and irritation were relieved in the first application, and the next two days the wart started peeling away. I used it three times daily, and now once or twice every week-and it helps preventing itching. I know that warts might sometimes return after treatment, so I will keep this product on hand for sure.

kennethj56
Kenneth J.
2/27/19

My genital warts have been eliminated after nearly four weeks. Vidarox is great, it’s not irritating like other products. I’m satisfied with it and highly recommend to others. Just hope the bottle can be larger that I don’t need to order the second time or waste time to receive this product.

robertag30
Roberta G.
2/25/19

I purchased this product after reading through the reviews here. The cream left a greasy feeling on the skin on my genital area and did not clear the warts as advertised. Applied 3 times day and night for more than a week. The cream just reduced the itching and irritation from genital warts. My old friend, who suggested the cream, said that I might need more applications so I am continuing using it. Hope it works!

joeln24
Joel N.
2/25/19

Thank God! I’ve finally found the best cream for my genital warts. While many types of products and methods didn’t help me to prevent genital wart outbreaks, I begin trying Vidarox. This cream is actually what I expected. Not only does it eliminate my genital warts without irritation, but it also prevents further recurrences. Since using this cream, I haven’t experienced any genital wart recurrence (it seems to be 5 months). This is so amazing!

tainaa1
Taina A.
2/22/19

I purchased this product to help with the irritating symptoms of genital warts. The cream did help, but did not remove the warts as expected. I've been only using for a week, and maybe I should be persistent with it for a few more weeks.

Questions? Get answers from the VidaRox staff and other customers.

VidaRox?