Review of VidaRox

customercare@vidarox.com

christinel114
Christine L.
2/13/19

What a good cream for genital warts! I’ve used many types of products to remove genital wart outbreaks, but nothing works OK like Vidarox. It took three weeks to get rid of all warts in my genitals. The amazing news is I’ve had no genital recurrence since stop using it in the last four months. In the past, I had genital wart outbreaks every two months, but everything has been changed now.

nancyd95
Nancy D.
2/13/19

I like that Vidarox is made from nanomedicine and natural oils. It has a pleasant smell and a very nice package. I started using it a week ago and the wart is not red and tough anymore. Best of all, it has reduced in size and seems to soon disappear forever. I'll keep using it and recommend it to other people with warts.

jamesl382
James L.
2/11/19

I had some small bumps in the genitals that had cauliflower shape. I searched my symptoms on the internet and realized that they are genital warts. Applying Vidarox through the suggestions of some people, I began to notice changes after two weeks. Genital warts have gradually been reduced in size and cleared up fast. And now, everything is fine since stopping applying this cream.

marka265
Mark A.
1/31/19

There’s nothing to complain about Vidarox, except for the late delivery and careless wrapping. This product clears small skin-colored bumps on the buttocks fast. I only wait two weeks to see great results. I definitely order it again if I suffer from another genital wart outbreak. A little suggestion is the company should improve the delivery and packaging.

stevej128
Steve J.
1/30/19

I’ve tried several types of genital wart removals. But for this recurrence, I give Vidarox a try. This cream removes genital warts faster than other products. Along with that, it doesn’t give any burning or hot feelings when applied. While previous types of genital wart products took more than 2 weeks to show results, Vidarox only takes 10 days. It’s so amazing.

jamesn243
James N.
1/28/19

You need to be patient, but in the end it'll work. Great product, it took a long time but it worked. My genital warts disappeared after four weeks of using this product.

manuelr53
Manuel R.
1/28/19

I developed two bumps in the sensitive skin area 8 month ago, they were painless and not itching, but they made me uncomfortable and painful during intercourse or intercourse. My doctor checked and said that I had been infected with HPV genital warts. He had removed warts by applying chemical and doing cryotherapy, but genital warts still occurred. For the recent genital wart recurrence, I tried applying Vidarox through the recommendation. The cream is excellent as many people said, it removed the bumps fast. The amazing news is I've had no genital wart outbreak since stopping using Vidarox in the last 4 months

stevec332
Steve C.
1/25/19

5 days after applying Vidarox, the genital warts started to wither. 2 out of 3 warts have cleared up in one week. This is a great product!

jamesm516
James M.
1/25/19

I ordered two bottles of Vidarox in the hope that it can kill genital warts of my partner and mine. While my partner is free from genital warts by only one bottle of Vidarox, I must order it the second time. Like my partner, I apply it three times daily, but the result goes slowly. My genital warts are cleared up when the second bottle runs out of. It’s lucky because I don’t need to order the third time.

keitht69
Keith T.
1/23/19

While I don’t know to how to remove a genital wart recurrence, some people on HPV forums suggested Vidarox to me. This is the first time I’ve used it and only express it in a word “EXCELLENT”. The cream quickly removes the warts in several weeks. Besides, the smell is good. Overall, Vidarox is worth using and I’m very satisfied with it.

marion17
Mario N.
1/21/19

Vidarox works exactly as advertised! I was a bit skeptical at first; but very pleased with results. Worth trying!

allene15
Allen E.
1/21/19

Nice smell, mild sensation when applied, no irritation, and very good quality, these are what can say about Vidarox. Thanks to these features, I’m free from genital warts within nearly two weeks. The cream works faster than other types of creams I’ve tried for genital warts. But only disappointed reason is the late delivery.

rickm213
Rick M.
1/18/19

I had my doubts about this cream, but I decided to give it a try and saw results in the first week. Highly recommend this product!

michaele149
Michael E.
1/18/19

The first time I’ve used Vidarox and can only say that it’s worth trying. The cream doesn’t leave any burning or hot feeling like other types of genital wart products, but it gives me a mild and cool sensations when applied. The great news is it clears completely skin-colored bumps on the sensitive skin area. Vidarox only takes more than two weeks to remove the bumps. Even though it doesn’t work fast, I’m still satisfied because of no irritation.

debrae36
Debra E.
1/16/19

Gets rid of my warts very rapidly. Within two weeks. Has a nice natural scent. Goes on clear and did not stain my underwear. I followed the directions and the product did as advertised. Thanks.

scottw180
Scott W.
1/16/19

Vidarox works fantastically as some people said. It quickly gets rid of some tiny skin colored bumps. The cream only takes more than two weeks to completely remove warts. I apply it on the affected skin area three times daily by a cotton swab. Lucky for me, it doesn’t leave any irritation when applied. I only dislike the delivery, it’s very much slow.

danteh14
Dante H.
1/14/19

Smells good, great quality product, I used it on my genital wart mixed with apple cider vinegar and it faded away within 1 week. Good packing, but bad size for the price!

robertl214
Robert L.
1/14/19

Vidarox is a wonderful product, it quickly gets rid of two cauliflower-shaped bumps on my sensitive skin area. You may not believe but it takes only 2 weeks to completely remove the bumps. The good thing is I never feel burning or irritating when applying this cream. If you’re seeking a genital wart removal, I highly recommend Vidarox.

ednah35
Edna H.
1/11/19

I used to get about 2 outbreaks of genital warts a year. They took about 3 months to heal and that was with me trying to treat them with various products. I tried many different topical creams and natural remedies, some failed and others worked for a while. This cream was a lifesaver! I applied and reapplied some of this to my warts 3 times every day and they cleared up in 1.5 months. It smells fresh like essential oils; however, the cost is expensive. I bought 2 bottles last year (nearly $138) and I still have about half the bottle left! I definitely recommend giving Vidarox a try!

glennr47
Glenn R.
1/11/19

I’ve recently tried Vidarox and can only say that it’s great. Unlike other genital wart removals that took a long time to heal and caused irritation, Vidarox doesn’t leave any burning or redness. Along with that, it works faster than I think. While other types of products took nearly two months to give me differences, this cream only works within nearly one month. Genital warts are completely gone away more than 3 weeks, it’s amazing.

kenneths219
Kenneth S.
1/9/19

I and my wife were recommended to try vidarox to remove our genital warts, and it works! We love the smell of the oil, and I cleared the warts within a week of use. However, my wife was a little disappointed that in the same time her wart just reduced in size and it took much longer for it to go away.

robertt319
Robert T.
1/7/19

Genital warts went away within one week of use. It's great. Just put this white cream on the wart and repeat this 3 times daily until the wart subsides.

anitaj38
Anita J.
1/7/19

Vidarox is the best cream to remove my genital warts. I’ve used several types of genital wart removals, but they only gave me disappointment. Unlike these products, Vidarox gets rid of all genital warts without any irritation. It also helps me to prevent other genital wart outbreaks. It has been four months since applying this cream, I haven’t experienced any recurrences. Love it!

lindas886
Linda S.
1/4/19

I purchased it to help with genital warts, but was not consistent enough to eliminate them completely. This solution really reduced the severity of warts and gave me improvement, however, it took longer than expected. In my case, I used twice a day for 3 months.

josephs273
Joseph S.
1/4/19

I was diagnosed with HPV warts and my doctor recommended several genital wart removals, including burning and freezing. But these methods didn’t help prevent genital wart outbreaks. HPV warts have still recurred after three or four months. Actually, I’m in loss patient with these methods and begin to look for another cure options. Some people suggested me Vidarox, I searched for information, and decided to purchase it. The cream didn’t work fast at first, my genital warts were completely gone away after using 3 bottles. Even though this cream didn’t remove warts fast as other methods did, it’s really great for preventing outbreaks. I have had no genital wart outbreaks since applying Vidarox in the last 7 months. What a wonderful product!

Questions? Get answers from the VidaRox staff and other customers.

VidaRox?