VehicleHistory.com reviews

manager@vehiclehistory.com
2017 Customer choice award

derekt43
8/31/18

I own a 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum model. Generally the car is great, but I have one small irritating complaint. The Driver's Information Screen, directly in front of the Driver, fades away in strong sunlight, but is fine and legible in the garage or at night.
The local Service Dept. instructed me to fix this problem by placing a piece of tape over the light sensor on the top of the dashboard, and not to use the Auto headlight setting.
My car now thinks it is night all the time. Anybody else have any ideas?

kelleyv
11/26/17

So much information was given for free. Wish I would have known about this before I bought my vehicle since the dealership withheld information. If I had known this, I wouldn't have..

heatherp78
9/6/17

With so many sub par sites out there, VehicleHistory.com was a breath of fresh air. If you're looking to buy a car, check them out!

julies212
9/6/17

Great website that is free. It gave me a thorough report by just entering the vin. Better than CarFax!

reggieh11
9/6/17

Most VIN requests set you up for extra costs for Carfax or some other lookup at a price. this one does it free. Very detailed and worth it.

marke203
9/6/17

This site is great and best of all it is free. Checked a VIN of a car I'm interested in buying. Everything was well organized and informative. A++

andrewl159
9/6/17

I needed a quick and free report, this was just the place to come! I recommend this site to anyone looking to get a free VIN check on their vehicle.

taraw52
9/6/17

I would highly recommend this site to everyone
I love this site, it was very knowledge in ALL the recalls on my car which I did not know about!!

chuckm50
9/6/17

Very detailed history of the car for free. Helps me a lot in making a decision to buy the car or not. Thanks for the free service.

jamesv71

James V.
I needed information on what type of engine I have and your site gave me that and a lot more. I received a full report on my car for free. Thank you so much. Highly recommended.

lizzier4
9/6/17

this really did help when purchasing my used car. it alerted me to possible recalls, and gave me a number to call to ensure the repairs were completed, and also gave me an idea of what i should actually be paying

tracyt61
9/6/17

Did exactly what they advertised. Most say they are free and aren't. They want a monthly subscription. There were no hidden fees.

jayd300
9/6/17

The website was very useful in detailing the vehicles history. The fact that it is free makes it even better! Vehicle history is a must especially if you are buying from a private party.

alexm306
9/6/17

This website is very easy to use. I was interested in purchasing two used vehicles, a 2016 Nissan Maxima and a 2016 Mercedes GLA 250. I searched each vehicle by its VIN number and got all the information I needed.

karenr190
9/6/17

Easy to use and the information is quite detailed. The only thing it seems to be missing that carfax reports is the sale history. That is extremely important to us as consumers.

clayv4
9/6/17

I have used this site a couple of times while shopping for used cars. The information is detailed and helpful. It's free so that's a plus. I will use it again next time I'm car shopping.

ap1448
9/6/17

When searching to buy a used car, carfax reports can really add up. While this report is not as detailed as a carfax, it gives enough basic information that I would be able to judge continuing with the buying process.

shaunw16
9/6/17

Good high-quality information on vehicles, Gives very good information to help you make a car purchase and disclose any information to keep selling party honestly and help you negotiate price.

iand43
9/6/17

If you're looking for a simple way to check out your vehicle history or prospective vehicle history, this is the place for you.

jeffreys88
9/5/17

I love how easy the site is to use. Just enter in the VIN and you get a fairly complete and usable service and vehicle history. Helps with the buying process! Glad I found this site - it's almost as good as carfax - and I am sure with time it will be better than CF.

samm778
9/5/17

As far as I can tell, the information is complete and accurate. I don't know why it's free! I love this website as I shop for cars.

karenh263
9/5/17

Went to this site to check a truck we were interested in for issues. This site offers a vast variety of checks per each vin number. TONS of info given to the consumer! Very pleased with the amount of information provided! Will be using again in the future!

dawsonb2
9/5/17

This is a super easy and detailed way to check vehicles Identification Number. They go in into detail of the history of the cars and give you as much details as they can find when looking to purchase that car or sell it.

mohammeda174
9/5/17

the website is a little confusing at first but it's accurate and FREE!!!!I tried it with all three of my cars and they provided accurate reports!

georges361
9/5/17

I can't rate the site more highly. The reports are full of information, and appear to be complete. Why would you go to that other site when you can find it here?

Questions? Get answers from the VehicleHistory.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for VehicleHistory.com