ValuePetSupplies reviews

Livingston, TN 38570-6041, United States
support@valuepetsupplies.com

robertg819
5/13/19

Sometimes the wrap comes off by it self
It seems as if the securing part could be more effective
It is ok but a bit chancy

leighg29
5/3/19

Every order with you for YEARS has been a pleasure! Super fast, excellent value, great customer service! Thank you!!

carries135
5/3/19

I am a repeat customer. This company carries a product that we use (Value Wrap Dog Diapers) at a good price. Really quick delivery too!

elizabethg297
5/3/19

My dog loves to chew and these bully sticks are the BEST!!
Natural and Low Odor. Max loves them! Great Price too***

wendyb296
4/14/19

I received my order fast. Very good product for the price. I have ordered from you a few times prior and will order again. So much cheaper than buying from the stores.

melodieh13
4/11/19

My dog loves his toobies - - trachea snacks. Large in size and the pack was in good condition and full of treats.

mariaw178
4/2/19

My dogs absolutely love the rawhide chews. The sit by the treat jar every afternoon waiting for their favorite treats.

nickyc16
3/28/19

I have 5 dogs small in size and the fact that this is the only place where im able to order 6 inch thin bully is totally AMAZING. Also best price, this place has a definite customer for life.

abrahamg29
3/25/19

I ordered some replacements for my cat's favorite toys, which are Zanies Rainbow Mice -- I ordered a "cheese wedge" box containing sixty of the toy mice, since my cat goes through them like candy. I used ValuePetSupplies for the first time because, though I've used Amazon before, I've had uneven (and some just plain bad) experiences with Amazon seller. And I've been trying to avoid Amazon just in general. Prices on ValuePetSupplies were comparable, and shipping was free for my order -- I think maybe because I exceeded the base amount for free shipping? I'm not sure how the shipping charge situation works. Anyway. Everything arrived promptly, and it was as described, and in good condition. I was happy with my purchase, and I would use this website again.

Tip for consumers: I think that free shipping kicks in after you exceed a certain amount for your order, though I don't know if this fact is as well advertised as it could be.

denisem353
3/12/19

My dog loves these pot pies. She can't get enough of them. She's a large dog so she gets 4 or 5 per day.

ericp348
2/28/19

Best quality products, my Dogs freak out when I give to them, All natural, and never caused issue with there stomachs like other brands

sarahs722
2/24/19

Love value pet supplies!! They had everything I needed and literally delivered the very next day. So I didn't have customers waiting for very long at all!

dws1
2/18/19

this was my first order with the company. good prices compared to other online shops. delivery was on time, as advertised.

diannek31
2/17/19

I am always pleased with my orders from Value Pet Supplies. They ship immediately so we are never out of our product. The prices are very comparable. Great customer service.

laurav134
2/15/19

Always a pleasure doing business with your company. My piggies are always happy! Will continue to work with you

glennh112
2/5/19

We get two days service every time. The orders are always correct. The prices are the best I've seen.

reneew120
2/3/19

I ordered treats for my dogs and they were the best price I could find. Service was great and I received them in a few days.

brendae85
1/25/19

First I have to say, they have SUPER fast shipping! It shipped within hours of ordering, and I received it in a couple of days! I found that if you are just ordering normal amounts of these products, it seems to cost the same as other online stores. The real savings comes in when you buy in bulk, which most places don't offer. I ordered a year supply of both of these products, and I saved $3.00 per box of Greenies! This response board is very hard to write on.

katherined80
1/21/19

The last few times I tried to order the treats my dogs love they have been out of stock so I get something similar. Still convenient with the shipping just not what they love or as good of a deal.

marthac135
1/12/19

My dogs love bully sticks and demand one for dessert every day after dinner. Unfortunately, one of the them chews it up much faster than the other and then stalks the other hoping she'll drop hers.

pitor
1/3/19

I know it not the vaule pet supplies fault that it came broken but the tank is beautiful even if it broken

sallyz13
12/29/18

This company is the BEST!!! I get so many products from them and I have never been disappointed. So glad I found them my pups love them too.

maryd569
12/19/18

Product is great. Been using for years. But...the shipment came damaged. Had to put product in a new container. Perhaps better package would have prevented the damage.

tomh608
12/8/18

Good as the name brand which is 1/3 more expensive. Our 18 month old loves them, takes hours to devour.

jonim33
12/7/18

Great pads! Been ordering from them for years and never had any real issues. They are very hands on. Great company!

IT IS LEGIT. HAVE ORDERED ITEMS OVER THAT PAST FEW YEARS.

By Carrie S.
Questions? Get answers from the ValuePetSupplies staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ValuePetSupplies