ValuePetSupplies reviews

Livingston, TN 38570-6041, United States
support@valuepetsupplies.com

diannek31
2/17/19

I am always pleased with my orders from Value Pet Supplies. They ship immediately so we are never out of our product. The prices are very comparable. Great customer service.

laurav134
2/15/19

Always a pleasure doing business with your company. My piggies are always happy! Will continue to work with you

glennh112
2/5/19

We get two days service every time. The orders are always correct. The prices are the best I've seen.

reneew120
2/3/19

I ordered treats for my dogs and they were the best price I could find. Service was great and I received them in a few days.

brendae85
1/25/19

First I have to say, they have SUPER fast shipping! It shipped within hours of ordering, and I received it in a couple of days! I found that if you are just ordering normal amounts of these products, it seems to cost the same as other online stores. The real savings comes in when you buy in bulk, which most places don't offer. I ordered a year supply of both of these products, and I saved $3.00 per box of Greenies! This response board is very hard to write on.

katherined80
1/21/19

The last few times I tried to order the treats my dogs love they have been out of stock so I get something similar. Still convenient with the shipping just not what they love or as good of a deal.

marthac135
1/12/19

My dogs love bully sticks and demand one for dessert every day after dinner. Unfortunately, one of the them chews it up much faster than the other and then stalks the other hoping she'll drop hers.

pitor
1/3/19

I know it not the vaule pet supplies fault that it came broken but the tank is beautiful even if it broken

sallyz13
12/29/18

This company is the BEST!!! I get so many products from them and I have never been disappointed. So glad I found them my pups love them too.

maryd569
12/19/18

Product is great. Been using for years. But...the shipment came damaged. Had to put product in a new container. Perhaps better package would have prevented the damage.

tomh608
12/8/18

Good as the name brand which is 1/3 more expensive. Our 18 month old loves them, takes hours to devour.

jonim33
12/7/18

Great pads! Been ordering from them for years and never had any real issues. They are very hands on. Great company!

donnab515
12/1/18

Very happy with the thick bully's. They last much longer than the thin/regular for my big dogs. Perfect chewing exercise. Tires them out before bedtime. Our vet says, "Wow your dogs have white teeth!" Thanks ValuePetSupplies.

samn92
11/27/18

The bully sticks advertised as "regular sized bully sticks" are NOT regular sized.

All the bully sticks I received are thinner than a pencil and cannot be classified as "regular sized".

sydneyb45
11/25/18

I have been looking to found bulk bully's for my dogs- these had such great reviews but you get exactly what you pay for. Flimsy thin bully sticks. Was worth the experiment though.

lindar502
11/18/18

I should have remembered, but no I ordered this brand again. You open the pad up and cotton goes flying. Dog's pee on the pads, it just sightly leaks on the carpet. The pups put their feet on the pads with that favorite back movement and it shreds the pads and once again cotton goes flying

maureenn30
11/8/18

Though I don't have a huge order (one kitty) what I do order is priced well and delivered quickly. Also like that it is a family owned business.

donf229
11/2/18

Have been ordering cadet strips for years. Our cockapoo refuses any other treats! Just would appreciate some "loyalty" coupons.

debbies342
10/31/18

My older dog is needing a belly band and liners for when he is inside. Value Pet has the best product and at a wonderful price. Thank you. I am a very happy customer.

barbarah419
10/18/18

I love dealing w/ VALUE PET SUPPLY, have been doing business w/ them for over 8 years or more. very happy customer

darlenel24
10/20/17

This is my other choice for buying pet treats, etc. online, because their prices are normally very good. When they have their free shipping special, for only buying $19, they cannot be beat. Give them a try!

jayp32
3/2/14

Our dog never pees outside and for years I have been buying pee pads at pet smart for $50 for 50 pee pads. I found valuepetsupplies is selling 600 pee pads for $69.99 and free shipping. OMFG!!!! I did not realize these things could be so cheap. I feel completely ripped off by petsmart. Thank you value pet supplies so much for offering these things at their real price. I can't believe how much money I am going to be saving.

Questions? Get answers from the ValuePetSupplies staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ValuePetSupplies